Hm

hm...

Made me thank

Hmmmm.....

we seriously need to do something about white """"""""""""""'people"""""""""""""""""""""""""""

ugh...

once again, this is about the retards who walked into traffic or didn't pay attention to the road in their cars

No, it's social commentary how videogames control our lives.

Made me...

....think

whoa...

woah..........so this...............is the power..................of the brain.......................
really makes you think uh...........................

it's sad you couldn't even understand such a simple picture, damn.
looks like there's more to school than playdoh and burning them after all.

This really... activates my almonds...huh...

Can I get a quick rundown on this meme?

Cosmic, man.

Something like submit to their fair but firm rule!

That guy playing GO has the right idea. Kinda.

I agree. Parties ARE shit.

>the white police are the ones murdering the nigger
>the white sniper is killing the only black cop
like pottery

The hidden irony of this picture is that Pokemon GO came out after all those things they're referencing came, were discussed and rioted over, and went without anything constructive happening - anyone who insists there was a problem with Islam were called racist, Trump won, the bombings continued, and the Police were handled with new regulation and revision as they always do.

Therefore, the guy isn't staring at the game screen because he's ignorant, he's staring at the game screen because he's apathetic. He's given up. What's the point in focusing on the bad when you've focused on it so many times and got shouted out as a racist, misogynist bigot or on the best of days, tried to do something and nothing happened?

>no prob, can I get 2 dollars

Is there one person just dumping this shit here every single day? Is the picture in op supposed to make this thread look like it has something to do with videogames?

Pokemon GO doesn't actually do that, though. They still don't have Trading, Breeding or Battles outside of Gyms.

If you think about it, Niantic has made a billion dollars on a game they've maybe spent $1 million updating over the year. The game has jack shit for improvement, and it's part of the reason why people are moving away from the game.

Hell, haven't you heard that joke? Pokemon GO is old news, nobody really plays it anymore and the few who do only do so out of habit. I'd know, I continued playing it religiously until yesterday after I finally got enough candies to evolve my Vulpix and got my 7 week bonus.

>Mudkip in Pokemon Go

No wonder he was shot. He was obviously hacking the game.

What's this comic trying to say anyway? That the definition of words is only what the individuals feel they are?
Does that mean I can go out, accuse everyone I come across of harassment and get all of them fined or trialed?

This is why Trump won!

>90% of them are women
>4 of them in a row wearing Hijabs

Really makes the ole Sodium/Potassium pumps start up, right?

>refuses to answer questions
>screams "IM A TRANNY" instead of just explaining it in a normal tone

>when you're trainsexual and the ticketwoman kinkshames you

sad

Why all that struggle just to say she is trans? Is she ashamed of being trans or somehing?

>bus makes you pay as you get off
>this totally happened giesze!!

It's a very subtle accusation that the English language is flawed because the dictionary was written by white men.

If you notice, the "Linguistics Expert" has blue hair and the young woman with a revolutionary new rendition of dick-tionary is a purple-haired black woman, who is scoffed at by a white man.

Do you really pay your bus fare at the end of the trip in the USA? Or is this another one of those "comic creator has never actually been in that situation" things?

That comic is like a child asking their parents for a computer so they can use it to study and browse Wikipedia.

Poetic license.

Tfw I look exactly like the guy in OPs pic, minus the neck.
Friends keep memeing about it and bring it up every time.

Of course it happened, the filthy evil white man got beaten down by the huge, proud black man that protected his Chinese brethren.

>Let's conglomerate what I don't like in my idealized version of what a terrorist is and call it an accurate definition

>Or is this another one of those "comic creator has never actually been in that situation" things?

It's public transportation, user.

I'm sure the comic creator has used the bus many times.

That particular game is the cause of people mobile addiction?

OK

>only the sith deal in absolutes

Hmmmm.... really makes you think...

the latter

>tl;dr fucking white people

That's not the point they're making at all. the point is that any time white people do it it's not "terrorism" it's "oh this boy must have been mentally ill" and long lists of reasons why the boy is a victim.

This is hilarious in contast to the amount of times white people rag on blacks for doing THE SAME THING.

>What's this comic trying to say anyway? That the definition of words is only what the individuals feel they are?

Pretty much. "I feel like you're being racist so you're a racist!"

is that a murloc under the cross shaped spear

Most of the time is the reverse scenario

He;s trying to say the dictionay is not actually an accurate representation for the whole language, it's someone saying "this is how you should say things" and language evolves along side this very differently, on top of that complex concepts and terms often have specific meanings taken from the literature.

The bit about "old white powerful people" was basically just him saying "only one view of the language is really taken into account"

so basically
this

Haha, I saw that joke the last 5 times this was posted too!

Gosh, do you think they, like, even care? I can't even the thought process of caring about the pixel version of you being a PoC.

>is this a stolen id
>uh... uh...
>are you a male or female
>uh... uh...
>...well?
>IM TRANS OK

yeah that's bullshit

most of the time it's the minorities getting and DEMANDING the GIBBE DATS. It's no coincidence that poorfags vote dems because they pander to them with free shit coming out of middle class pockets. why do we glorify poverty in clapistan again?

What is with autist and spamming the same threads over and over again?

>The best comment in this thread is in a screengrab of Reddit.

Really makes you think...

TERRORism by definition is an attack made to cause fear and deaths (although the latter isn't necessary) because of whatever cause you fight for.
If a nigger that was from a middle/high class family did a Elliot Rogers and killed some people becuase he thought they weren't supreme gentlemen or wanted revenge it WOULDN'T be terrorism.
If a white guy embraced Islam/Ireland independentism/whatever ideology and performed an attack for that caud then it WOULD be terrorism.

That's why ETA, IRA, Al Qaeda and now ISIS ARE terrorists and why Elliot Rogers,that kid that goes on a school shooting spree or the nigger that kills a group of crackas AREN'T terrorists.

They're low effort and get replies either from people angry with the thread or just repeating the same comments they saw last time. It's one of the reasons Reddit is far superior to Sup Forums these days.

I mean you don't usually run into that in real life, it's usually on the news that you'd find out about it.

>the middle class

no what people want is for rich people to actually pay their fucking taxes.

You could double the minimum wage across the whole country by slashing wall street BONUSES in half. Really makes you think huh?

>google clearly draws some random figures and the actual scientists involved actually don't give a shit
>white nationalist on reddit gets angry for them

That guy is a fucking retard, no way around it

>it's usually on the news that you'd find out about it.

And at that point most people realize there's not too much they can do about it.

reddit pls go

>accurate swastika
I'm impressed

>What do you mean Gods of Egypt have white people? THEY SHOULD BE ARABS YOU WHITEWASHING PRIVILEGED FUCKS.
>Oh, so the definately not PoC guys that did this are represented wrong? lol, who cares.

“the unlawful use of force or violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives.”

That's exactly what Elliot Rodgers did, you utter cretin.

>taking jewgolds from the jews

PICK NONE

Pokemon Go was so good for fat people.

Here you are moaning like a dickhead baby because one widdle thing doesn't pander to you, isn't that a pathetic waste of someone's Saturday?

Get a life and maybe then you'll realize just how good white people got it.

thank mr. pikachul

I see Igor decided to stop being a passenger and became a conductor

who or what did he fight for? besides /r9k/.

There's a difference in being mad because jobs that could be given to minority actors who already struggle for roles are given to white actors, and being mad because google made an inaccurate pixel version of you.

There's a very real chance they didn't even know it happened.

>jewnose wrapping around his legs
l-lewd

>Arabs
I think you mean black people, racist.

Is that not enough?

He fought for the social objective of drawing attention to the fact he's lovely yet without a girlfriend?

Sovereign Citizens and the Freemen of the Land movements are domestic terrorists and labeled as such, user, and they're almost entirely white.

I've been using both Reddit and Sup Forums for years. You're allowed to use both. Just like when you grow up and get a job you will be allowed to own consoles AND PCs!

You don't need to, he was intimidating a population in furtherance of social objectives (primarily in the cultural domain).

He wrote a fucking manifesto about this for Christ's sake. You don't need to have an organisation backing you in anyone's definition other than your personally crafted one.

you go full mustard you don't go back

>hobby shooter
>terrorist
>woman with explosive rigged baby
>not terrorist
>man with bomb suitcase
>not terrorist
>girl with suicide belt
>not terrorist

Really shakes your dink...

>clearly draws some random figures

Yes, very random and not planned at all. If someone asked me to draw a NASA scientist I would totally draw a black male 1/3 of the time!

That's because it wasn't drawn by a neo-nazi

>all people on the left are people
>everything on the right is a literal monster

That's a real good look there

Why can't Sup Forums stay in their quarantine

>all people on the left are people

They're all women or ethnic, actually.

>playing devil's advocate for a ronery virgin that had access to daddy's gun cabinet that got told DO IT FAGGOT and actually did it

>Bad things happen so stop enjoying things!!
Mobile games are lame but c'mon now

By random I meant "not based on the group"

Really shivers me timbers

>anyone who disagrees with me is a filthy SJW
Wow sounds like something (((they))) would say.

>not using reddit, Sup Forums and the SA Forums simultaneously

Absolutely plebian

>Nintendo cap