hardwaresecrets.com/does-mayonnaise-last-as-a-thermal-compound/
youtube.com/watch?v=kSCVahyh3Dk
youtube.com/watch?v=x_xeq9l7DNY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BBBBRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPP

What does his controller smell like?
Just asking for a friend haha

this didn't make me cringe, it just made me think of BRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP

I would suggest to gas all fartfags but they might avtually enjoy it.

brap brap brap

I didn't know you were supposed to apply the thermal paste in a line.

thumbnail looked like cum on her ass

The webm is doing it wrong. You're supposed to make sure every pin gets some paste.

It doesn't matter how you do it, as long as you put in the right amount (cooked grain of rice), and you lay the heatsink flat.

That's not thermal paste, it's mayonnaise.

That's mayonnaise tho

>he wastes money on meme pastes when mayonnaise performs admirably

>not using chocolate
The caffeine boost makes overclocking a breeze

I use menstrual blood myself.

Sure, it makes the office smell like burnt, spoiled meat every time I fire up my rig, but dammit, my core temps have never been lower.

wouldn't the thermal properties of the mayonnaise change as it spoiled? seems like short term solution

What is this

doesn't spoil if you cook it probably

hardwaresecrets.com/does-mayonnaise-last-as-a-thermal-compound/

There are actually people that really tested that shit.

That's not at all how you do it. Watch the pros at MSI. youtube.com/watch?v=kSCVahyh3Dk

>not using semen

>pink lipstick
>toothpaste
>both work alright
This seems to imply that thermal paste is just snake oil and you can use almost any pasty substance.

QUITE

PUNGENT

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>tfw no gamer bf to play vidya with

Im sad and lonely

>is mayonnaise a thermal compound?

INDEED

it's because you are disgustingly fat and smelly

No im actually not. People always compliement me and call me cute

well any conductive substance will work for a certain amount of time, thermal paste is made because it doesn't spoil or degrade under heat for a very long time

the gist of is that mayonnaise degrades pretty quickly and may do so even more the longer you use it

There's not really anything wrong with this. Yeah it makes a mess and it's not optimal but it will still work fine.

>Hellmann's

MY

alright fatty, if you say so

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

LONDON

how can one play in this position?

the grinding and sexual tension on the crotch will make him distracted and lose focus

he'd be the kind of guy who'd stay on the fire

Mayonnaise's peformance drops off a bit after a few days. It may not last longer, and it oxidizes the metal, so it's probably not a good idea to use it longer than a couple days.

im a guy...

and?

Putting the paste on the pin connection
Kek, it took me way too long to realize what was really wrong with that webm

>a homo fatty at that

pure pottery

Sorry, but I save my semen for throwing in the face of forensic psychologists.

I've literally never seen a fat gay dude

This is more humerus than cringe though.
It's not supposed to be cool.

>gay bears
>gay chubs
>gay cubs
>gay bulls

google it

No Patrick mayonnaise is not a thermal compound

Horseradish is not a thermal compound either

I wish my ass looked like that

You also need to be sure press down hard and rub the chip all around so it spreads evenly. You could ruin your cpu with overheating if you don't.

Its kinda cool.

Fat hero defending his fat waifu

I refuse to believe that whoever wrote this guide wasn't deliberately taking the piss with this page.

You could cheat by tickling the inner sides of her ass cheeks and her reacting motion would be great on your dick too

DEAR

Laughing

you could cheat by destroying that ass

You gotta light the match before you can set something on fire.

Mom doesn't count, boss

my mom never said that i was cute or good looking or that she loved me

:(

They will die happy at least

my mom said that no one would ever want me haha
and my alcoholic dad said everything fucked up when i was born

prove

my dad told me that he wished i was never born and that i bring bad luck to the family

Jesus fuck...

Fuck, I'm starting to like this shit.
HELP

dad jokes am i right?
;_;

>I don't really know who else to turn to but strangers on the internet

yeah haha

im not gonna post an image of me on Sup Forums im not a slut

Haha I'm sure if a grandparent ran into a soccer field and held over the eyes of the goalie while the ball was incoming towards him it would be a funny and calm occasion of "haha you got me granny!".

Haha it's just a game, no one REALLY cares if they lost the match.

I mean, I always pull my son from the field in the middle of a match if dinner is ready, haha. He doesn't mind though, everything kids do is meaningless and without stakes of any kind.

being attractive and browsing Sup Forums is an anomaly.

don't drug your mom user
rape is a bad kind of revenge

I imagine this would happen to me if I had a serious relationship and was living with a woman.
I was once woken up in the middle of the night by a gf for some bullshit and I nearly punched her. If they fucked with my vidya time I would lose my shit

I know I know, but its true. Yesterday for example a guy called me cute and another said that Im handsome, and on thursday some guy said that he liked my hair and jacket.

But I still cant find a boyfriend because all homos are promiscuous normies who dont even touch videogames / memes. And Im too shy to interact with them

fair point user.

I would unironically let her fire a meaty fart straight down my throat

Why is this person trembling so much.

I'm just sick of hearing "we abruptly aborted this thing he cares a lot about without a second thought and he dared get pissy over a video game?? Time for counseling and juvi after getting chewed out thoroughly!" No one would say the same about sports. You can argue sports is more useful and has health benefits but this can be applied to anything someone is emotionally invested in. I guess flippin the board in chess would be comparable. I seriously think more people would think that as a lot more deplorable than ruining video games.

Don't hit grandma

I agree, you don't really need to understand it to respect it like the sport analogy, if you know someone cares about something then that should be enough. Also he obviously knew how bad he fucked up and felt really bad about it so if I wouldn't think he needs counseling or anything.

>next
God knows what hes already done

BRAAAAPPPP FAAAART STAAANK

OH YES MY DEAR DELIGHTFUL

>mfw theres people that ACTUALLY dont put hellmans on the pin connection for cooler temps

>high powered rumble feedback

> nintoddlers

>you are now breathing manually
it's fake.

He's cute tho

I have no idea what any of this means but I'm glad I'm not a PC fag

Time to teach the fags in this thread

Problem with mayonnaise is that the heat from the CPU will cause the mayo to go bad quickly and end up fucking up your CPU by making your temps skyrocket.

youtube.com/watch?v=x_xeq9l7DNY

I can never bring myself to read this beyond glancing here and there