Castlevania Harmony of Despair

Did anyone ever play this on 360? This was such a weird concept for a Castlevania game and i always wanted to try it.

Yes, it was fun. I wish it was on steam.
But DLC levels and characters go pricey and paying for live just wasn't worth it in the end.

Also if you ever found a lobby, it'd usually be filled with Alucards because he was the speedrunning option and no one wanted to grind out subweapon levels for the Belmont clan.

Fun game if you play with friends but public lobbies are filled with valmanway spam.

its alright but i remember one version being better than the other. ps3?

i beat all the stages but didnt do much after. one of the dlc ones is the entire of castlevania 1 stitched together.

played it on PS3

if you mained Soma, you do not play games for challenge or just like breaking games for fun

if you main Jonathan, you've mastered everything this game has to offer or are incredibly stubborn

chapter 7 was the best level

I bought it because I saw the name Castlevania and got it by impulse, but I don't have friends to play it with, so it was pretty much a waste

It's an ant farm simulator user

The 360 version is better, PS3 port does not run well.

Great fanservice for Symphony of the Night / the DS games. Great bosses. It's difficult at first without grinding a bit. 100% collection takes an extremely long time without help.

OoE>SotN>PoR>DoS>AoS>HoD>CotM

>tfw maxed out Simon Belmont

Whippin bitches left and right.

Current gen remaster when?

I did. I absolutely loved it.

Favorite characters were Shanoa and Julius, but everyone played Soma unless you got into voice chat and asked them not to.

>Try to solo that level with a puppet master
>Always get teleported into a trap and die instantly
Fuck this game

>Soma

I don't understand why they made Soma so OP. The best matches were when everyone played a different character.

Your supposed to destroy the doll puppet master is holding before he puts in the ironmaiden. So easy

Tried, can't do enough damage.
Guess I just suck, I should try again sometime

I love castlevania but never bought this game
worth $15? I see there's a lot of dlc

There was a huge sale where everything was 50% off in 2013 so I doubt they'll make a new one anytime soon.
I can't say if it's worth buying full price though

Played hours of this on 360 with a good friend.

I ran only Richter, and then when Simon came out, I ran only Simon.

IF YOU WERE A SOMACARD FAG YOU'RE A DEGENERATE AND EVERYONE LAUGHED AT YOU, ESPECIALLY IF YOU DUAL WIELDED VALMANWAYS LIKE A CHUMP.

Agreed, game is no fun when you cheese it.

>tfw you used Soma without even knowing he was busted

This. The idea of a four player vania excited me but I didn't have anyone to play it with.

dont toy with me user, i fucking wish this game was on steam i prolly put over 1000 hours into this game. jonathan alone i had about 400 hours played

>Maria was actually challenging/rewarding to play and not babby tier like she was in Rondo
it was heaven

Got it on PS3, it is a lot of fun to play with friends.