Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IEGVIPCNHpI
youtube.com/watch?v=gwoGVWgK8v8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's a good game but ubisoft has the reins

so it may just be a blunder

everyone will get bored of it after a month maximum

I like it
buying the gold edition because i can use the 20% discount that you can get with uplay points

I think it needs more modes. I'm kind of done with it until they add some more stuff later on like with siege. It's probably because I played so much if it already though.

Fucking awful

Slow
Janky
Simple
Gank simulator

Hot garbage

Paid marketer

>tfw you make everyone salty with oroshi
>even fucking nobushi

It's ok. I'll play the free weekend and then never buy it.

DEUS VAULT!

Revenge ruins the entire game, lets shitters have a chance to win

Well is speculation is true, then a Colosseum Survival mode might be on the way early.

>tfw I made a Kensei call me a smelly sock yesterday

You can't do that. You have to buy it

Interesting, I hope they add more throughout the seasons. How many maps are there?

In this beta there's

>Cathedral
>Forest
>Canyon
>Citadel Gate
>Sanctuary Bridge
>River Fort

And there was another in the early Alphas for duels and brawls I think. They may give one or two more for specific modes on launch, and that'll probably be what they focus on post release.

At least they'll be free.

How do you counter unblockables? (Orange attack shield fags do)

move to the left

Dodge or Parry. Probably don't want to parry unless you get the animation times down.

played about 4 hours with basic viking and the beserker
most classes have an obvious flaw and most players just have some skill they lack
Noone knows how to properly parry, or they never use it, so a few well timed parry fuck people up.
getting ganked in matches when your team mate dies is absolute shit.

ALSO I kind of wish you were locked to faction classes. it would push better balancing between the three instead of everyone using the best from each faction (peace keeper, spear bitch, and samurai)

I was honestly hoping for a planetside meets medieval kind of thing. having certain matches be certain regions is strange, and the whole board system seems arbitrary. If the servers would support it, I would did the center area being a constant 8 v 8 clusterfuck, where as less contented areas are duel.

I like it, but I don't $60 like it.

Rounds need to be best of 5. Matches are over within 5 minutes tops.

>playing deathmatch mode
>kill my opponent
>don't face the next one if I see him already in a fight with one of my teammates
>mic: "oh my god user you fucking stupid cuuuunt kill him!"
It's called For Honor you autistic fuck nugget not Gang Up On One Guy Making The Fight Unbalanced As Fuck And Then Typing GG EZ.

It's pretty good.

Conqueror needs a nerf
Nobushi needs a small nerf
Peacekeeper needs a small nerf
Orochi needs a small nerf

Revive times are WAY too fast
Elimination buffs need to be toned down

other than that, solid 8/10. will put hundreds of hours in to it

So is ther any actual confirmation additional modes and heroes will be free or you fags stupidly basing this on siege?

Vult

Pretty bad

Maybe 4 - 6 months of life, giving them the benefit of the doubt.

youtube.com/watch?v=IEGVIPCNHpI
Here

Played about 6 hours, mostly Nobushi and some Kensei here and there.

Brawl and Duel are fucking great. Even when you get into 2v1 situations you can get by if you git gud.

4v4 deathmatch can be fun with friends if you don't take it very seriously.

Dominion is ass and feels like a musou/moba hybrid but only took the worst of both worlds.

With that said, I'll buy it when the price goes down and if Ubisoft gets the connection issues ironed out.

I don't play anything else other than duels...hope the final game has some sort of tournament mode.
Also, playing as PK and unlock one of the helmet in which you can see through some crazy eyes...lewd.

It's slower than expected
duel mode is most fun but everyone taunt spams after each won round which can get annoying

Also I don't like the equipment system. It should be cosmetics only because I don't want to farm randomised gear/ bother with stats in a skill based game

Only one of the four gamemodes uses those stats, Dominion.

If you've been duelling then those stats aren't in effect and gear is cosmetic only.

Ah cool I didn't know that

then it's fine.

The 4v4 brawl too, I believe.

fun for 2 to 5 days

then you got gud and realized that the meta is lame

also 1v1 is the only worthwhile mode, which is not worth 60 bucks

People who are good at vidya, are in almost universal agreement that it's a shitty game, destined to fail.

People who are bad at vidya fool themselves into thing it's good and that they weren't swindled out of their money.

Much like Dark Souls.

The verdict is that I suck. How do I git gud and survive for more than 10 seconds against level 1 bots?

desu vult

Not buying it until it gets down to around $20. It's fun but not $60 fun.

What do people who are good at vidya play?

>mfw going warlord on the map with the big bridge in 2v2 and running over to the other opponent, pushing him off the bridge with the sprinting shield charge while hes distracted
>push my assigned opponent off there as well
>do this every round

>Conqueror needs a nerd
What is gaurdbreaking and parrying

Practice defense first. Get parry times down, learn to dodge, nail those break counters. It doesn't help that bots in the game can be fucking relentless.

Also get movelists down on who you want to play.

You have that backwards, my boy. Nice bait though.

Starcraft, Q3A, the list goes on...

source?

I'm not a big fan of the combat yet. have only played a couple hours though. will dive in more today. game looks great from what I've seen, runs good on my 980 + i5

It's interesting. I like the feel of combat and the graphic design is top notch. Other than that, there's not much to do and I don't think it will stand the test of time. Worth a try in beta imo, I might get it on a sale.

>I bought the same exact game three times
>a game where I roll around, do small chip damage, and then die to a hitbox glitch until I eventually memorize enough ugly animations
>I'm smart AND good at video games you guys! Stop making fun of me!

it's not bad I like it, probably get it in a month when it's $40

there needs to be a way to automatically start looking for another round without needing to wait for everybody in the post-game lobby to hit ready. it's just annoying have to exit and go back to do it again. also uplay is shit but that's a whole other issue

This very thread for starters.

>people telling why they find the game to be shit, with plenty of examples directly from the game
>defenders of the game resort to one argument, and one argument alone: "NO U!"

Literally just keep playing, the beta gives you enough cash for all the heroes I think right? Play a few rounds with each, read move sets because some guys are vastly different from each other. I thought I sucked, then I switched heroes and I'm really getting into it now.

fucking cutscene every round are unbearable!
p2p server model, that for soemr eason breaks with uplay, is terrible for fighting game

it's a good base for a game it needs MUCH more work on basic things, they seriously need to take a look at modern mp games instead of inventing bicycle

>I'm a ball of meat who can't stand games that aren't completely mold breaking, and on top of this I just parrot what other people shitpost while acting high and mighty!

At least you tried, old sport.

Go ahead and point out where that's been done. Every complaint here but yours was validated.

>Round start
>Opponent runs away to help a teammate
Fucking every time. I don't understand why these retards even want to play this game if they have no interest of learning how to deal with 1vs1 situations.

has absolutely no idea if it wants to be a game about dueling or a multiplayer melee game

>getting ganked in matches when your team mate dies is absolute shit.
I know how to fix this, restrict fighting in brawls and duels only in guard mode and no more ganking - pure skill fights no more spams

>be lvl 12 nobushi
>have 90% 1v1 winrate

boring as fuck desu

But a parry gives you a chance to do a heavy, while dodging only lets you light, I would only dodge with classes that reward dodging ie orochi kensei pk

The only mold Dark Souls broke was how to fool people into buying an ugly, barely functional aRPG by claiming your poor programming is a combat feature

But you were stupid enough to think it's a better game than say Ninja Gaiden or DMC, so I don't expect you to grasp the level of scam that was pulled on you.

Good game, shit netcode, not worth full price.

game would've been amazing if it didn't have classes/characters

just give two dudes with swords with these mechanics and dueling life of this game would be eternal

meta what kills modern MP games

I believe that uses feats, but not gear stats

I'm not talking about Dark Souls though, you're the one sperging out about it.

And you still fail to refute my second point, my boy. Maybe you should calm down, that tone you're using may be getting you flustered

Hahahaha you poor losers complaining about getting ganked in deathmatches. You are just as worse as duelfags in souls games

Absolute crap.

It uses gear stats.

I've put about 20 hours into the beta and I like it. I'll probably buy it full price on Tuesday; I need a new game to play until Nier comes out. Having more fun playing bots than actual people.

Literally unplayable because of the broken "anti-cheat" system.

its shit and not worth 60 dollars but I wanna try lawbreaker
is lawbreaker out?

the problem is nto ganking, it's fine, its hwo ti suppsoed to be
problem is that game fighting mechanic has no counter measure for someone disabling guardmod and sticking it up your ass

Slow, boring, clunky.

Has good graphics and runs well.

That's about it. Not worth half the price tag it has, just another conceptual title that got too big thanks to what was essentially just a tech demo.

Just like Watch_Dogs, Just like the Division (Why did they even call it Tom Clancy's The Division? Tom Clancy died over 3 years ago).

>defends dark souls
>calls dark souls 'mold breaking'
>gets btfo on being scammed by from software
>"b-b-but I w-wasn't even t-talking about that g-game!"

Could you backpedal any harder, old fuckwit?

But I didn't say Dark Souls was mold breaking. If anything, I said it wasn't. Just take a few minutes off the PC, chap, get some air. You need it.

guard top
all unlocked attacks are on the top

Its good but not as polished as it could be. Depending on how they handle release and post release will determine if the game lives or dies.
Another faction and additional single player campaigns down the line would go great lengths to making the game great.

>youtube.com/watch?v=gwoGVWgK8v8
THEORISD

>>I'm a ball of meat who can't stand games that aren't completely mold breaking, and on top of this I just parrot what other people shitpost while acting high and mighty!

in response to: You have pretty fucking terrible reading comprehension if you can't tell I was talking about Dark Souls with that post.

That or you've never actually played a souls game, and you yourself are simply parroting other peoples opinions.

None of this changes the fact that For Honor is shitty game, either.

>being this wrong
For one unlocked usually prevents combos from landing. For another it is blocked by top entirely.

Itt: mad faggots claiming the game is bad because can't git gud and complain about ganks cause they are not playing 1v1.

Shit video, he doesn't know anything about history so all of his "facts" are wrong. Does he even research this shit?

I don't need to watch this, it's obviously a knight.

I haven't played a single full match since last night because i keep getting disconnected mid game and i have open NAT type.

Is ubi servers just garbage since i can hop on BF1 smoothly

Peer to peer that doesn't work like a fighting game's Peer-to-Peer should.

Every mode that isn't 1v1 is worthless.

Terrible community.

Dumbass mixup gameplay.

It looka cool but ubisoft is making it and i avoid anything ubisoft like a plague. Havent played a ubisoft gane since forever.

>Quote (About you) says that
>'I can't stand games that aren't mold breaking'
>As you shit talk Dark Souls

Not even him but you're the one who needs better reading comprehension here.

Go play mortal Kombat if you don't like mixups and leave fgs to the people who can actually play them, scrub

He said Samurai pretty much because 'Muh horse archery' while also saying Knights in this case don't wear plate.

That's some straight up weeb bullshit. I'm not surprised.

He obviously researched the shit more than you did or you'd know he specifically uses the timeframe overlap for a reason.

There isn't a server like you would get in BF1. The multiplayer is based on P2P (similar to torrent clients), so if someone is dropping packets everyone is affected not just that person.

>claims he plays FGs
>Doesn't even know that MKX is the most mixup 50/50 fighter that's currently available

"I'm someone else n-now, I s-swear!"

Holy fucking shit, you soulsfags are worse than cancer. You're full blown AIDS.

Yeah, and mkx has okizeme too, right? Fuck outta here

pretty fun, but not worth $60

Its not even accurate weeb bullshit. He said they were wearing armor that wasn't accurate to the time frame he put this fight in. Later Edo period armor was very solid stuff that was pretty easy to move around in. But 11th century Japanese samurai armor was straight garbage and poorly designed so movement was very limited.

You're an idiot. But I guess I should have figured that out when you called this game a fighting game.

The other thing was didn't they have crappy weapons? Especially compared to the European steel of the time.

Please come back when you get out of remedial english classes.

good concept that Ubisoft has ruined with cost cutting