Which NPCs does the chosen undead canonically have sex with?

Which NPCs does the chosen undead canonically have sex with?

Anri of Astora is the closest we've been, granted that you marry her.

Solaire, AFTER he went hollow.

Anri Okita of Astora?

But if you don't marry her and help her fight aldrich, we find that she cucks you for Horace

me

Solaire, The pyromancy chick in DS2, The witch in DS3

It's possible the chosen undead rapes the maiden in DS3, and it's possible they let themself get raped by the wizard in DS3.

The "good ending" basically ends with you and the fire keeper being together forever in complete darkness, so yeah the firekeeper. I mean what else are you supposed to do by then?

She doesn't cuck you, you cuck him and that's why he turns hollow, the one thing he's been fighting for (her ass) is now impossible to get

>you will never spend the rest of your days in total darkness with her

Just end me

Yeah but if you fight aldrich she says, "Horace, we did it." rather than thanking the ashen one

none

most of it speculation anyway

I think Sirrus is the true answer.
Finish her questline and she's loyal until death.

Gwyndolin the Trap

BEARER
SEEK
SEEK
LEST

>You will never get in her sweet gam-gam's
now I know what it's like to hollow

>Chosen Undead
Going by Dark Souls 3, Gwyn.
They're soul mates.

Reminder that the Bearer of the Curse objectively had the best ending.
>Immortal king
>Strongest warrior in the land
>Cozy home with friends
>QT girl that is extremely loyal to him that is also immortal
>Giant tree head buddy to research shit with

Heh.

I always imagined the Emerald Lass gave the player character handjobs at the bonfire to level them up.

And you finger the finger the firekeeper in ds3 when you level up too.

Honestly I only found out that you can finger her gooch when I saw that one picture.

>Can't marry Yuria instead
Still fucking mad

>implying the ashen one doesn't pound that beef jerky pussy every night if you choose her ending

How do you think Karla teachs you dark stuff? she opens her asshole for you to stare into the abyss

One of the best things about Dark souls 3 was the amount of NPC's who had lewd lines.

>chosen undead
>DS2
>DS2

Hug for warmth?

Thats lewd user. Firekeeperchan is pure.

this guy

>pyromancy chick in ds2

ah yes

c-cute.
Is there more from that artist?

I don't know. But have some more cute firekeeper

What if you play as a female character and Anri is a dude? Horace still stays male.

If I were the Ashen One I'd fuck the firekeeper every time I got back from putting my ass on the line trying to find some MIA assholes

*Blocks your path*

*creates a big darkness AOE*
back the fuck off!?!?

>*backstabs her for every attack she does*

pssh, nothin personnel

We need more cute DaS art.

Well, there's plenty of fanart of her "refilling" your estus flasks.

Me too senpai. Theres just something hot about doing things to an npc that just passively stands in place.

there is a hentai about literally this scenario

Why do the Souls games have so many great waifus, its ridiculous.

link ?

sieglinde is my waifu

>best armor
>brave enough to venture out and slay undeads n demons
>strong family ties

hurts to never fuck her silly then have a siegbräu with siegmeyer afterwards

It's a japanese game. They cater to neckbeard gamers instead of sjw

Because unlike most games, souls girls are subservient as fuck. Not to mention the edgy ones like Maria and Friede are top bully material

Nobody. Chosen Undead isn't in Lordran to fuck.

Game developers are all starting to realize the waifus audience have money.

Just look at Capcom with the Komila reveal and Nintendo with Breath of Wind.

horace is bi ?????

Gook magic.

this

this one and this one
are pretty good

also this

Is the duke of Ool. nashandra?
Like the one you can summon and buy spells from, not the original one.
The idea of having the big bad from Ds2 as a waifu-merchant in 1 is pretty cool.

You're saying Manus kidnapped Manus?

>marry

what are you going on about, dusk is one person. and no nashandra is a child of manus a part of him that is specifically his greed

literally a wedding ceremony, no one said she had to be alive

Annalise, moar liek anally, amirite?

Gwyndolin
Does anyone know where I can find more arts with him? besides rule 34

Try going to Anor Londo.

Why does she wear the mask?

Because no one cared about her beforehand. What do you care anyways she's a big girl, she can wear whatever she wants.

That's fine for you but not for me

>Anri changes his / her gender depending on your character's gender
>In the room you find her in you also find Reversal Ring (the one that makes you behave like the opposite gender)
>The marriage ceremony is also held in Gwyndolin's chamber
Truly progressive for From Software to include a major transsexual character in their game.

She's clearly remembering her lost friend you fuck face.

Hey this brings a real question. I know the first born was expelled from history but why wasn't he there to protect his little brother? He should have even considering Gwyndolin was protecting Yorshka and she is half-dragon and the First Born was apparently all about dragons at that point.

He's hollow, i doubt he even remembers who he is

So, now that the dust has settled, who is the /bestgirl/, scientifically speaking?

If you look at his face during his boss fight, he's clearly hollow. I doubt he really remembers anything about his family anymore.

Why didn't he use the dragonbro stone to live forever?

why doesn't the chosen undead change at all when he goes hollow? It's just like "Whoops, lost my humanity again xD, oh wait, here's some more" but for everyone else, going hollow is irreversible and basically life-ending.

They may also be enemies, or otherwise estranged. Firstborn betrayed Gwyn and allied with the latter's mortal enemies, while Gwyndolin tries to continue their father's legacy.

Though him being a mindless hollow is the most likely reason since Gwyndolin gets his boipucci penetrated between DaS1 and DaS3 when the Age of Fire was already about to end.

many of my characters have gone so hollow that I cant even play with them anymore, generally happens when you give up and delete their savegame according to item descriptions

>but for everyone else, going hollow is irreversible and basically life-ending.
There's hollow shopkeepers who seem to be teetering on the edge of insanity, but are still lucid enough not to become rampaging beasts. The most correct answer of course is because of gameplay, though it may also be you don't necessarily lose your mind right away when your skin turns ugly, and there's some sort of point of no return after spending too long in that state.

Well technically she just respawned.
But yeah you kill her to take her burden aka real marriage.

but solaire totally loses his shit in like 2 hours

Gameplay is the main reason, but it's also likely that he just has a very strong willpower.

your junk is undead so probably none

The Chosen Undead does hollow but not in his mind. He does go full hollow though. When you stop playing.

>why doesn't the chosen undead change at all when he goes hollow?
As long as you have a powerful driving motivation, you don't lose your mind when you hollow.
The chosen undead does not go insane because he is "chosen", he has a purpose: to inherit lord gwyn's fire.

And Horace falls off a cliff and goes hollow instantly.
When he could just walk outside and hug the wall to get back to Catacombs

Solaire did not go mad because he hollowed. He was possessed by a bug.

Adella

>you don't necessarily lose your mind right away when your skin turns ugly
you don't
see Lucatiel in das2
she wears the mask all the time because her face is already beefjerky and she's trying to hide it

>Maiden in Black is the regretful one that follows the person that she thinks can help her atone for her sins
>The Emerald Herald is the disenchanted one that has seen countless people try and fail to accomplish her task, but is interested in the one man who seems to succeed
>The Plain Doll is the simple one, content to watch over and dote on the person she loves
>The Fire Keeper is the subservient one, forced to do whatever the person she is linked with says
Is this accurate?

>DaS1: Darksing and hollowing are something shared amongst all undead, and they're the main thing surrounding the curse. Hollowing is generally negative thing in both DaS1 and DaS2 that's also shown in gameplay.
>DaS3: You're special Ashen One undead and have a Darksign, but you don't hollow unless you have this special other darker sign first. Hollowing confers no minuses whatsoever, on the contrary it powers you up if you're using Hollow weapons.

>DaS1: Don't link the Fire and you become super-humanity lord ruling over everything, whatever that means.
>DaS3: Become super-hollow and absorb the First Flame so you can make Londor great again
Is there any explanation, like not speculation but actual item descriptions or lore text that tell what's the core difference between Ashen Ones and Hollows? Also, what does Usurpation of Fire actually do? People seemingly stay hollow, but are they also lucid, therefore saving mankind? Or are they your mindless slaves? Do still non-hollows get saved as well, or is it something along the lines of Londor Braille Tome telling its miracles bring salvation to hollows while simultaneously dooming everything living?

I wanted to fuck Astrae and cuck Galand or Gavlan, whatever his name was.

>Is there any explanation, like not speculation but actual item descriptions or lore text that tell what's the core difference between Ashen Ones and Hollows?

Ashen ones are undead that are born of the first flame. They can't hollow because the first flame shackles their humanity, preventing its escape from your body when you die.
The Dark sigils from Yoel undo these shackles.

>Also, what does Usurpation of Fire actually do?
Its similar to the dark lord ending from DaSI, only you are creating a permanent Age of Dark by preventing anyone from linking the first flame ever again.
You see, the Age of Dark needs the first flame to exist, but in a weakened state.

As for Londor, they are a bag of dickwraiths. Don't believe their lies. The better ending is the ending with the firekeeper putting the first flame to rest.

Canon wise you go hollow as you lose purpose. It is tied to gameplay in that everyone who gives up because of difficulty or whatever "lose their purpose" and become hollow.

However this doesn't answer the question about how other NPCs in the game who are obviously undead can permadeath in game. Oscar for example gone hollow after rescuing you and attacks you when you see him again in undead asylum. How come he permadeath and doesn't respawn back as crazy hollow since he's an undead just like you?

So what's to stop another flame from spontaneously being created? Isn't that how the entire franchise started anyways?

I have a question if the player had not killed Smough and Ornstein and ruined Anor Londo in the first game would Aldritch and the Pontiff have been able to do what they did in the end? it just feels like DS1 is made to look like a big oops we shouldn't have done that while playing DS3?

Characters that canonically had sex

>So what's to stop another flame from spontaneously being created?

Thats actually what is implied to happen in the Firekeepers ending actually.
The reason another first flame isn't created in the Usurpation ending is because the world has to first end before it can begin again.

I'm pretty sure that quitting the game is "going hollow", since your character stops progressing and just sits around. You've given up in a sense. If you keep trying, you don't go hollow.