What games are you buying with your tax refund?

What games are you buying with your tax refund?

You did get a refund, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=scOWoUruKCY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=scOWoUruKCY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>buying games with the money you overpaid the government with

Switch and less special edition zelda. Thought about a ps4 but the time still isn't right.

In my case most of it is in credits for being a student.

>not tipping your government

Nope. Unfortunately I finally made enough money in a year that I owe taxes.

>bought a house but dont take enough money out of my paychecks for taxes
>not sure if ill get a refund or have to pony up more cash
>havent filed yet

so how many kids are you taking care of?

>there are people on Sup Forums dumb enough to spend all their tax return just because its sudden money
you cucks would go bankrupt if you won the lottery

this

>kids

Lol, the average refund for people with dependents is like 10 grand. Us poor single people only get like 1-5k back unless we set wierd witholdings.

I gave them the 6 dollars from my state return

Switch and Zelda

>In my case most of it is in credits for being a student.
what how?

No one I know who doesn't have kids didn't even get 500 back.

I'm not gonna buy vidya. I'm gonna see an optometrist to get an eye exam+glasses as well as get fitted for contacts

really makes you think where that money is going.

There are two big credits for being a student.

Radeon RX 480 8gb and a trip to Colombia with my wife and son.

i still have my return from last year.

i never signed up for health insurance though, so i probably only get like 200$ or some shit, i'll probably get zero back, who knows.
because that's what i deserve apparently.

>there are TOO big credits for being a student

FTFY

brb doing my taxes

say hi to your wife's son for me

Income tax is the biggest bullshit of all time.

I'm sorry they don't know how to do their taxes. I'm getting 1500 back and I'm just a single guy making minimum wage, and I didn't really look for lots of deductions I could probably take.

Don't get fooled, that money is for paying off student loans from the school. That's why its a big write off. Its not technically your money to spend it money you use to pay what you owe

Why get a job?
Why submit and bow just to become someone's bitch slave for a few dollars in your pocket?
As soon you cave in to working/having a job you'll be a slave to the dollar that's how they get you it's all a major brain/mind control trap

>Freelance
>make like $35k last year
>Owe like $8k in taxes
Fuck this.

If you make less than minimum wage, you're exempt from the requirement, like me.

There's no way you should be getting 1500 back unless you're living on your own which might explain why you're single

That would be great if I wasn't using student loan money to drive to school every day. But then I only have 5 grand in student loans a year and most of it goes towards gas and booze.

Ah, I see.

I'm so sorry you don't know how to do your taxes, user. The forms look scary but it's really not complicated at all, and the numbers add up to what they add up to.

Once you're a certain age/make a certain amount of money, your parents can't claim you even if you live at home. $1500 sounds pretty typical for someone who's been working all year.

I'm buying some penis

I did that too,

>tfw got 1.6k back

Not buying games. I need to get a new desk pretty bad.

>Its not technically your money
Taxation is theft, it's not technically the government's money either.

>being a wageslave

I'm buying an open butthole

>happy about having given your government a loan with 0% interest

Married with no kids and we owe money this year... Such is life when you have two solid middle class incomes in a shared household on top of income on three rental properties.
I have met with every success in the last 8 years and still I come on Sup Forums....

But I did buy Valkyria Chronicles this week.

youtube.com/watch?v=scOWoUruKCY

Thread theme ?

Especially if like a lot of young people, they claim S0. They get taxed heavier, but get it all back. I'm single and live alone and claim S2. I get taxed less, break even every year, and basically just get to funnel that money into my 401k early instead of lending it to the government for a year for free.

>not being apart of the serfdom masterrace

Lmao@your life

But they send their enforcers to bully you.

>need to have paid tax in order to get a refund
>need a job to pay taxes

yea, no

I'm buying 2 liters of cola so I can dump them and fill them up with my jizz

Unless you people are cheating your taxes or are working 40+ hours a week theres no way you can be getting back 1500 max

It's all about how you file. One year I filed S3 because yolo and only paid in 30 dollars.

Haven't filed yet

I'm lazy

So what do you use to file your taxes? Or do you file them yourself?

>MFW it's going to take 6 weeks for most of my refund to come back to me
Guess I'll buy Zelda and Mario Kart then put some into Paypal

I dont pay my taxes. Funk that. I'm a millionaire bitch!

It's about what you enter on your w4 at work. Most of the time if you're a poorfag you can file S2 quite easily, but anything higher than that depends on you getting credits for sprogs or you owe, not that owing is a bad thing because it means you got your full paycheck throughout the year.

No I just buy games year round with my NEET bux you tax payers give me to sit on my ass all day. Thanks wage cucks.

but you will eventually have to pay that money back by the end of the year isn't that right?

a fool and his money are soon parted user-san. many of us know this.

I have enough games. I'm using my tax return to buy plane tickets to Russia to hang out with a Russian qt I met online.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=scOWoUruKCY

Thread theme

Yup, but when you know how to budget it means you have access to your own money all year.

Stupid tripfag

nigger if you are a student and haven't been using the student credits on your return. you're goofing. if full time, you can get a credit that will give you pretty much an instant 1k. just claim it on books etc

You need to change your withholdings if you're getting $1500 back, moron. You don't want to owe the government or get a refund from them.

I can only buy 1 with my refund since the rest is being saved to move. I will probably buy Nier.

I'm irresponsible with money. I like to give them the free loan and have them give me the check every year, it's like Christmas in February for me. If I got a little more with every check, I'd just spend it earing out or doing something normal barely inside my means. Now I get a lump of money once a year and it's fun.

Also bought one of the Yakuza 2 reprints yesterday as well.

Highly doubt I'm getting any money from my tax return due to the penalty for not having health insurance

Thanks Obama

Join a co-op like liberty. You pay in 500 up front and 50 dollars and month and have no deductibles.

none

>mom says I should save my money and go to Europe or something because tickets are cheap
>as if I want to get beheaded
Tbh I'd rather buy a switch.

Nope, I'm a NEET. Your taxes pay me,

>nobody posted this yet

C'mon, Sup Forums, you guys used to be better than this.

Epic comic upvoted!

>bought a Samsung KS8000 65inch TV + PS4 Pro
>waiting for both to be delivered

try claming 0 on your w2 you fucking mong. I'm married without kids and still get 1.7k back. I got 1.6k last year not being married. Hurr Durr but I put 1 or 2 on my tax return why I get less monies. Idiot.

Had some other expenses to cover because of shitty pay week. Was thinking about getting RE7 or something cheap but money is still tight.