Will it happen?

will it happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

rockpapershotgun.com/2015/11/09/borderlands-online-cancelled/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Considering everything Gearbox has touched since 2 has turned to shit I imagine it's their last hope for a profit.

>yfw they turn it into an MMO with tons of grind, time-gated content and 'cosmetic' microtransactions

Duh

Good, hopefully that would be the last nail in the coffin.

They got lucky with borderlands.
Milked it with DLC
Released the second, milked it even harder
They have just fucked everything else up trying to make a quick buck.
Duke forever, Duke 3D, Colonial marines, Battleborn, Homeworld

They've already announced it's in development.

To look back on it, Borderlands had so much content in the base game compared to most new releases. It's kinda sad

Not on switch

Probably.

That's bullshit. BL2 and all of it's DLCs didn't have that much content, and that was years in the making.

Randy was banking on BattleBorn to be kino, but he's lost now that it failed.

1 and 2 sold really well.
gearbox latest shit isn't sellling for crap

You can bet your arse they will make a 3 to make some money. But you will never see me buying it because they went full sjw. Fuck gearbox.

whose money are they going to steal to make it?

I only played Borderlands 1. Didn't see what was so special about it. I bought Samba De Amigo on Wii, only to see the SEGA songs and contents from Dreamcast Samba gone, with DLC included. Also bought Battleborn for £4, and thought it was meh.

I won't buy any other game from Gearbox after Battleborn. They stole money from SEGA to fund Borderlands 2, and ruined Duke Nukem.

>since 1

ftfy

Apparently 2K is the one funding the Project, not Gearbox, since it's still their best selling game ever.

Tales From the Borderlands wound up being better than any actual mainline Borderlands game despite being a point and click shitshow where your choices don't matter, so maybe they'll be too embarrassed to continue it.

Pretty much the only thing Gearbox has going after Battleborn got shat out and they killed Brothers in Arms.

>Battleborn was supposed to test ideas for BL3
>blew millions on it just to fail

Not gonna happen now.

It's already grindy shit with MMO style quests.

Randy, just leave.

rockpapershotgun.com/2015/11/09/borderlands-online-cancelled/

BADASS

Damn, I would've actually liked that.

Yes. But Gearbox will fuck it up somehow.

Not hobby-grade enough for the badass consumer. Dead franchise.

Me too. BL's setting is pretty interesting