Why is Zelda Spaniard dub so fucking bad?

Why is Zelda Spaniard dub so fucking bad?

youtu.be/jCY4avp3Lro

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NRto9v9dXno
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mexican dub tier is God tier in comparison

youtu.be/NRto9v9dXno

Why make two different Spanish ones?

They're both literally the same just with different words.
t. Spanish speaker

Even the crying is different literally WHY

So I just noticed zelda has 4 eyebrows. This is shopped right?

Latins americans can´t stand spanish dub
Spainyards can´t stand latin american dub

Because LA gets triggered by OSTIA TÍO, MOLA MAZO, ENHORABUENA

>Latin
>covers over 20 countries

>Spaniard
>1 country

Nah, the Spaniards didn't even need this shit, that's just wasting money.
It sounds like 2 different girls tried dubbing, and neither of them did a decent job so Nintendo gave them both their own version.

>Everything I worked for, couldn't prepare me for this
>Nothing I did helped prevent this

That's what she said, it's fucking pointless.

Nintendo Spain is a fucking joke and a disaster, i.e. this past week we had the 'Nintongo' incident.

Because hearing Spaniards speak in all my vidya is fucking grating to my ears and their female VAs suck dick and they all sound the same (male ones are pretty cool though), it's time we Latin Americans got some love when it comds to video game dubbing.

Not to hate on Spanishbros, you brought civilization to us after all.

It really is.

Spanish version is for eurocucks. mexican version is for wetbacks in the U.S.A.

it reached memetier when they change every fucking name of everything, you see fast and furious? normally it would be rapido y furioso, they call it a todo gas, that its "an all gas"

there is nothing sacred with the spaintards.

I'm kind of glad that we don't have separate UK/NA dubs, the internet fights that would break out over them would be unbearable.

ONDA VITAL

>A todo gas
LEL

Imagine this shit, do you know what kind of threads we would have?

>All me knickers and chips neigh save us form this fate lad
>Oh fuck I tried my best it went to shit!
/sh/9qc7j0eu20lsk61/AAAHCClc6BkwzqoaJIZgk0OHa

American civilization was vastly superior to the eurocuck plague-holes before they arrived and spread disease everywhere like fucking HIV.

>So I just noticed zelda has 4 eyebrows. This is shopped right?
Just googled a picture, it's not fake. Zelda actually has 2 sets of eyebrows

I'd rather have British dub for Zelda than shitty American dub

>you brought civilization to us after all.
Aztec and Maya had a functional civilization that was almost eerily similar to a modern capitalist republic we have today.

Daily reminder that Cortés did nothing wrong. He was so like Griffith desu.

>Latin
>cover over 20 countries

I dont really think thats an excuse, there are cases where the LatAm dub changes titles as well, like "El Extraño Mundo de Jack", "Tiempos Violentos" "Los Hermanos Caradura"

is any confirmation that the dub will change because of the system settings in the WiiU?

No, Zelda would be a southern belle in the US version, not some chick from NYC or LA.

Better than beaner speak, Jose

>they call it a todo gas, that its "an all gas"
>an all gas
>not knowing it means like "full speed ahead"
>south american retards can't comprehend the language they speak
wew

Because a whole phrase in spain its usually longer than the same phrase in english or japanese. They usually adapt a script to make it fit on the time

Latin american and spain have different words meanings. A lot of spanish stuff dont make sense for latin american people, but again there are different zones, Nintendo of America take care of LA version and Nintendo Europe of ESP version.

t. Gachupin

Is he wrong? Almost all of central and south america speak spanish, the only big exception being Brazil.

FUD
EL GRAN SABOR PARA DEVORAR

Why does real Spanish sound so whistly? It's distracting.

Your incultured women didn't need our semen but gladly opened their legs to our spaniard milk and that's why "latin" covers over 20 countries.

the King of Spain had a lisp

please explain

It still a bad translation, retard.

The what incident?

Except for cannibalism and death as offering to gods, right?

it really isn't, retard.

>Ours is god tier because im used to the accent

Ridiculo. Igual que todos los Mexicanos. No se dan cuenta de que los que tenemos acento diferente somos nosotros.

Shhhh..
We dont talk about Nintongo

They always have the worst dubs of anything. Although this one doesn't seem -that- bad compared to some other of their stuff.

don't tell me you wouldn't want a few assholes being sacrificed to a God every few months

What happened?

Nevermind the Spanish, what are we going to do about all the weebs who will insist blond haired, blue eyed Celetic looking Zelda in fantasy Europe speaks Japanese?

The same why we have PT-BR / US-UK dubs.

>christcucks accussing anyone of barbarism.

lmao.

Aztec Gods are awesome

>Gas
>Gas is one of the four fundamental states of matter

>Gas
>diminutive for gasoline, only in spain

it only make sense for people in spain.

Sinceramente, han sido siempre los sudamericanos los que empezaron con las guerras de doblaje, cuando han tenido doblajes que solo se podria defininir como violaciones al contenido original.

To be honest, the south americans were the first with the localization wars, when they have raped many original works in the past. But they truly have the Sup Forums spirit.

>Let's laugh at them so others don't laugh at us.

>Wolverine: Aguja Dinamica (Dynamic Needle)
>Galactus: Alberto el Hambriento (Hungry Albert)

>one is a literal translation that sounds cool
>the other is a synonym of "maximum speed" because "cars"
Hmmm

>FANTASY SETTING SPEAKING JAPANESE REEEEEEE

Meanwhile, nobody says anything about extra terrestial beings speaking english in american media.

>
>>Ours is god tier because im used to the accent

No. Es superior en la calidad de los VA. Quedate con tu acento, a nadie le importa.

The only shit tier Spanish is the ones where they don't pronounce the S sound enough.

>ENGLISH: C3PO
>SPANISH (ORIGINAL): C3PO
>SOUTH AMERICAN SAVAGES: CITRIPIO

As a BR I couldn't understand the Spanish one, but the Latino I could understand ~80%. Even her cry is better on the Latino version.

Espero que te refieras a los latinos, porque son los que tienen el acento, el español de ESPAÑA es el idioma original.

They do, and is usually hand waved away with some kind of translator nanomachines.

Are you talking written translation? because that looks retarded but sounds the same.

And this is the proof we need to show the Latino version is the worst.

Latin american is 80% HUE.

Question de gustos, no hay realmente una calidad mejor a la otra. Los VA han sido los mismos desde los 90's. Honestamente no es que prefiera el espanol, pero aborresco igualmente los doblajes plagados de chilangos que se hacen en mexico.

Ah si onda vital, super gracioso, miren localizaron algo en ves de traducirlo literalmente , jajajaja soy parte de la banda.

>ENGLISH: C3PO
>SPANISH (ORIGINAL): C3PO
>SOUTH AMERICAN SAVAGES: CITRIPIO

Do you realize that C3PO is pronounced CI-TRI-PI-O?

not even a beaner, i too hate mexican accent.

>original
Roman is the original

>spaniard cucks: CE TRES PE O

Spanish accent is a shit, same with UK English accent.

Everyone has an accent, retard. The same country will have different accents because it changes; changes because of the distance and as time passes.

>SPANISH (ORIGINAL): CE TRES PE OH

Exactly, C3PO. Are you retarded?

Japanese = Mexican Spanish > Russian > Italian > French > Shit > Spaniard > English

Your mom is the original whore and you don't see me reminding it to you.

>doesnt use direct translation to feel special

bruh, do i have to use "onda vital" and "aguja dinamica" with you?

And yet the spaniard accent is the original. The closest NA has is the colombian accent that sounds a little bit like the canarian islands accent.

I have no idea what I will end up getting. I live in Argentina and Iam pretty sure all videogames are imported from the USA.
I guess it must be in English.

I don't really follow Zelda that much but don't they have a language called hyrulian?
What happened to it?

>doesn't knows what an accent is
Also, Latim is the original language.

>ENGLISH: R2D2
>SPANISH (ORIGINAL): R2D2
>SOUTH AMERICAN SAVAGES: ARTURITO

>being this desilusional

Do you ever read an old spanish text in your life? the languaje changed a lot over the last 200 years, even the accent. Also, latin american dialect is derivated from old Castilian, not modern spanish.

Learn the difference

>translating names
No

Dime, tu pronuncias la C como CI, pronuncias el 3 como TRI, pronuncias la P como PI?

Vete a hacer videotutoriales.

>99% de los videoturiales sudacas

>MIREN VOY A ENSEÑARLES COMO INSTALAR ESTE PROGRAMA PERO NO VOY A HACERLO PORQUE YO YA LO HE HECHO.

Ok so I'm from Spain and let me break it to you:

Videogame dubbing has this weird feeling where it doesn't get taken seriously at all. This also goes for anime.

On top of that, dubbing in itself is a horrible thing to do, voices get overly repeated in movies and tv, original acting gets ruined. So if videogames are lower quality than that just put 2 and 2 together.

Don't let yourself be fooled by latin american cunts tho, their dubbing is as bad and their translations even worse. Sometimes the latin dub may be better, sometimes the spanish dub will be, but both are a filth.

At least we don't butcher spanish grammar with every sentence we speak

>Spanish speakers having a civil war
this is fascinating

you mean
>SPANISH (ORIGINAL): ERE DOS DE DOS

>ENGLISH: R2D2
>SPANISH (ORIGINAL): R2D2
>SOUTH AMERICAN SAVAGES: ARTURITO

AR-TU-RI-TO
sounds OK here. What´s the problem?

Aguja dinamica is the south american translation you retard.

>he thinks that the spanish he speak is still the same as the one from 500 years ago
t. gallego

Why do spics fight over dialects?
Are you retarded?

>R
Ar
>2
Two (To)
>D
Di (Dee)
>2
Two (To)

If anything it would sound "Artuditu"

Pronunciamos las letras, no como vosotros.
So the D magically turns into an R and sounds OK, kek.

>Zelda Mexican dub:

AHÍ TE VA!

>Spaniard dub

ESPERO QUE LE SAQUES PARTIDO! :v

>tfw Portuguese
>tfw shitposting against Spanitards

right, spainard was lobezno.

the :v killed me user, thank you

Some people call him arturito, now what else?

Because Latin American Spanish sounds like shit. Except for Argentinian and maybe Chilean Spanish. Those are fine.

Yeah cause sounds like a real name, but i doubt it was ARTURITO in the actual dub

>Argentinian
>Chiliean Spanish

>¡ahí te va!

That just sounds incorrect. I'm not saying the Spanish one sounds good, but at least it makes sense as a fucking sentence.

I hate the fact Args have their own special snowflake ways to say things, while Chile is like any other spanish country except they sound more neutral (when they speak normally)

CHE PASÁME LA MANTEQUISHA