You know what time it is lads, it's time for a filename thread

You know what time it is lads, it's time for a filename thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vl41bKEyhDQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>The moment the kick happens, all limbs go limp
>Convenient pole hiding face to foot style from view
Come the fuck on

This is what should happen to all faggots and trannies

based sandigger

I couldn't agree more. Thankfully Trump is deporting all the spics. Once we're done with that we can move on to the queers.

He doesn't stomp it's face. He lands the kick around the shoulder.

>I can tell by the pixels

Holy shit, fucking rekt. What's the story behind the webm?

>these people will defend that nazi being punched in the head

this isnt even old, how new can you be

His foot smacks his face and ricochets to the should, but the force of the kick hitting his face causes his head to smash into the pavement.

spics and niggers need to hang from trees

Mike "Homo medicine from Thomas Edison" Pence

will deal with them.

Looks like the foot hits the face and rolls off to the right near the shoulder. The other guy definitely hits his head on the cement with force from the kick.

Just spoonfeed me already, user, you fag.

Physically assaulting someone for having different political beliefs is an act of fascism my dude, it's what the Brown Shirts did to help Hitler come into power.

No. Nazis should also get culled too.

youtube.com/watch?v=vl41bKEyhDQ

Some dumb tranny SJW sits in front of a skate shop attacking anyone who enters, promptly gets Das Boot.

Based Mike "Turning Fruits into Vegetables" Pence.

why do these threads get deleted

you have to go back

Weak and pathetic genetics. At least you'll never reproduce.

I WONDER

Why the fuck did Moot bring Sup Forums back.

Look at this thread.

Just fucking why.

What do you have against it?

>there is no full video anywhere

RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

At least I'm not a virgin like you. Continue LARPing like the /r9k/ you are.

go back to your safe space

Nothing wrong in this thread save for you

>Moot
Who?

some cuck

Sup Forums is supposed to be about videogames not your fucking Drumpf-worshipping recruitment center.

REMINDER TO REPORT ALL GOOBER SHITTERS AND THEIR THREADS ON SIGHT.

Like pottery

literally in this thread

That's not the full video you fucking dweeb.

back to tumblr with you, fucking faggot

let's talk about crash bandicoot

I just pulled my copy out of the drawer

Guess you gotta go to the.... the deep web *shutter*

>GamerGate was right all along

not sure if...

You mean 4+Sup Forums?

that's one dead grub

Some fresh OC

If it wasn't for GamerGate infuriating an entire generation of basement dwelling virgins we wouldn't have Trump as president. Thank God for the horseshoe theory. /s

That dog is my hero.

This seems like something someone from the left would say on an anonymous messaging board, just to make the right look bad

I've spent too much time on Sup Forums

Haha I know right, there's no way a bunch of fascist neonazis would say something that bad. Clearly it's the work of the Je- err I mean leftists.

Hahaha yeah because everyone who supports trump is definitely a facists neonazi. I always forget that deporting illegal spics is the same thing as gasing jews.

TAKE YOUR HATE SPEECH OF MY BOARD

Couldn't he have just bodyslammed them from the start

>mexicans lived on this continent for thousands of years
>white people arrive 300 years ago and kill a bunch of brown people
>YOU'RE ILLEGAL BECAUSE WE SAY SO

>hurrr white people dont belong either
If you don't think we belong here then take it up with the military of our sovereign government.

>that ending
This is some Indiana Jones shit.

I'm not saying you don't belong, but to somehow declare that it's illegal for Mexicans to cross the border despite living here for thousands of years when YOU only got here 300 years ago is fucking retarded. White people truly are the greediest, most bloodthirsty assholes on this planet. Thank God you're being bred out of existence.

Fucking seagull, what a waste of a voice.

Well more because they founded a government that was recognized globally. Mexicans didn't live on the continent for thousands of years since Mexico as a nation or concept didn't exist for thousands of years. Nor did the people that would be recognized as the same ethnicity since they wouldn't exist until generations after the white man showed up and interbred with the Natives to create them.

Any games where I can headstomp trannies outside of GTA?

Mexicans should just kick Native Americans off their reservations and take over then. After all, it's THEIR land, not the natives'. :^)

>convenient pole

This is earth it won't work here, face to foot style would fail even without the pole hiding it.

It's hard to tell if you are a larper who wants to bait race wars like an /r9k/ faggot, or if you genuinely don't understand what a sovereign nation actually is. Mexico tried to test us, and we ended up marching all the way to Mexico city. And when this same sovereign government kicks out illegals, don't be surprised.

Also I don't care if it is bait but
>greedy
We are actually trying to leave the rest of the world alone and focus on ourselves. We aren't trying to be imperial expansionists like Russia. We aren't marching on anywhere. We just want to secure our own borders and leave you alone. The world bitches when America is involved in everything and calls us a bully, and when we want to go on our own we get called greedy fascists. The fact is you just hate America and nothing we do will be right in your eyes.

Seagull looks like the slow kid from Bad Santa

Without the music in the actual video, it doesn't seem as hype.

>we are trying to leave the rest of the world alone and focus on oursalves

>what is indo-china
>what is africa
>what is north and south america
>what is middle east
>what is white people literally going out of their way to rape, pillage, and genocide any land other than their own

Y'know, if you didn't bomb so many Middle Eastern countries halfway around the world who pose no threat to you, your argument might carry some weight.

>that reaper
>that emotionless husk left after the industry sucks out their soul

>german genetics
>anything but weak and pathetic
they fucked up
the nazis were fucking failures

Maybe you subhuman shits should have built something worthwhile then. Honestly, we could have genocided you and by the looks of it, we should have. Ungrateful insectoid garbage is what you are. We let you live and enjoy the stuff we invented and still you bitch.

God I haven't seen that clip in ages. Thanks for reposting it.

But I don't believe in white nationalism, yet I need to be help responsible for the white people around the world are doing? Go fuck yourself

Which is why we didn't let Hilary win, shit head. We need to bring our boys back home and get out of that nonsense.

>one (1) country
>mired by degeneracy and social rot for 20 years
>in the span of 10 years, grows so strong that it takes the literal rest of the world's united forces to bring them down
>failure

No, Schlomo.

they were a failure though you fucking mong

Is this a JoJo reference?

Ahh thank god I watched Aika growing up.

I always wonder why that raccoon pulled all those sneks.
Seriously, he suddenly aggro'd the whole fucking map.

source

kek

Danny D and Misha Cross

Wait, let's say I have a Win10 PC and an XONE. Can I actually buy a multiplat game like Ori and play on both platforms?

Nice

>0:41
ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA!

did...did that kid go out the window?

Source?

Oh shit son, is that an MS paint comic!

>Raccoon
That's a deer

I don't remember this scene