Hey sexy Sup Forumsirgins, where would you like the next Fallout game to be set...

Hey sexy Sup Forumsirgins, where would you like the next Fallout game to be set? Stay on the east coast or return to the westcoast?

in the trash

West Virginia
Not that there'd be much difference after the war.

Go away, Todd

How about the south coast

Up your ass so we can nuke it.

Florida, give us killer plants and mutant alligators that are reskinned deathclaws

I'd like to see you work your magic on the West Coast, Todd! Los Angeles and San Francisco haven't made an appearance in Fallout, and I'd love to see what battles the Institute, Minutemen, Railroad and Brotherhood have in store for us there!

Michigan

A return to the Pitt would be cool

Gr8 b8 m8

New Fallout! Oh boy! Let's get a Skyrim 2 first though :)!!!

I want a ghetto apocalypse scenario like GTA San Andreas with Fallout atmosphere

It should be set in africa and have an all-black cast featuring strong trans-womyn. Up to now fallouts have been very problematic in their appreciation of the Differently Wonderful.

Texas

new jersey

Todd's house

Japan.

Fiji Islands

>Fallout 5. Technologically advanced united Africa spared by great war arrives in DC
>Starts rounding up whities to use as slave labor
>Fallout 6 whities have bred out of control and are shitting up afrofuturist utopia
>Fallout 7 alt right niggers want to REMOVEWHITES

Pottery

MAKE AFRICA GREAT AGAIN! BUILD WALL TO KEEP OUT WHITE IMMIGRANTS FROM RADIOACTIVE WESTERN WASTELANDS!

Clever Super Mutants from the remnants of the Master's army managing to build a powerful empire up north while all those southern monkeys stroke their dicks, Toad.

But I feel that it sounds too good to be made a reality.

Trigger the alt right with
>Muh technoniggers

Trigger sjws with
>No way blacks would never enslave anyone

Best of both worlds

It doesn't matter if the writing is as absolutely awful as 4's was. If 4 is how the series is now I guess I'm never playing a fallout game ever again.

Fallout in North Dakota. It's already boring and empty so it would be easy to make a Bethesda game in it

How about China?

>tfw your daughter slept with some whitey mutant slave during her rebellious phase
>had to have him put down anyway after finding ancient american Sup Forums propaganda print outs under his slave cabin floor boards
>didn't even get enough work out of him to fully repay his purchase price
>his primitive mind couldn't handle advanced black philosphy or technology
It's really a shame.

Go AWAY, Todd!

Can we have focus once more on the MIDDLE of America, to much east and west cost stuff, why not stuff in the middle for once?

It's a frog with fat red lips. IT'S A FROG WITH FAT RED LIPS! What could have happened to Africa that its residents turned into this?

Isn't the next Wasteland set in the northern midwest for a change, full snow and everything? Actually kind of excited to have a winter setting, it has struck me as kind of weird for a while that one of the whole big things about a huge nuclear war is supposed to be a big nuclear winter and maybe mini-Ice Age afterwards, yet pretty much all the post-apoc stuff is fucking desert wasteland rather then glaciers. Winter adds a whole different layer of both comfy and environmental threat that I want to see done.

A thousand times this. Midwest would be tight. I'm from Ohio so I wouldn't mind seeing a Fallout you based entirely around the Ohio River area. It could have parts of southern Ohio, eastern and southern indiana, West Virginia, Kentucky, and Tennesee.

>radwidows
>raddlesnakes
>mutated coyotes
>little to no super mutants
>mutated mountain lions
>Appalachian wilderness with a touch of wasteland around major locations that did get bombed (Cinci, Louisville, Nashville, etc)

Too bad it won't happen because Bethesda probably plans to focus around ONE city again. Granted DC and Boston had a lot of history but damn there are smaller towns around those major cities for fucks sake. Make them bigger than one fucking street with two stores but have a sign that indicates it's supposed to representative of a whole town.

Tldr: I want to hear NPCS refer to Nuka Cola as "pop".

Because Middle America is shit

I'd like the next fallout to be fun.

Sounds fuck awful.

Confirmed for shitty coastal lib-cock.

fpbp

Hello flyover state

Germany.

Fallout: Ramstein

>Muh woods
>Muh giant Walmart

Go back to your methlab.

Not trying to sound like a triggered Sup Forums poster, but while most "flyover" states are full of fuck-all and retards it is a hundred times better than overpriced everything and rude out of touch SHE's.

New York.

Buy Obsidian and have them do a PacNW game while you do that Outer Banks game you guys were hinting at in FO4.

>it's a giant crater surrounded by ghouls

Wow great.

What does SHE stand for?

Fuck your lore. I want new york.

>Wow real estate is so cheap here!

super humanoid enemies

Go play the division.

Parisitic Armored Arachnoids

Give me a Fallout game in Japan

No

unlike america though japan made interceptors from genuine japanese katanas folded over a thousand times, so all incoming nukes were cut in half and there was no fallout. they have skilled moe girls patrolling the borders to keep out gaijins from the rest of the world.

Hai*

*T/N: this is nihongo for bento box

Australia

China. I want gooks and chinks commies in power armor eating wasteland doggos.

china would be good one since we could see perspective of innocent victims of american conservative imperialism. very fitting in age of americans showing their true idiots and giving them all power, shows how bad and evil they are. wrong form of government.

Colorado, somewhere in a mountainous region.

I'm getting tired of the same flat colorless wasteland every game

Literally what Wasteland 3 is doing. So I doubt FO5 would because it'd look really fucking derivative even for them. Not that todd has any shame I guess, and it'd be cool enough that I wouldn't mind seeing it tried but a bunch of different devs. I just would rather they be spaced out a bit more.

Maybe Chicago would be nice.

I'm phoneposting and meant to type SJW's.

I want the next fallout be in your ass and you get cancer, you hacking hack.

Pretty sure it's going to be New Orleans.

You know we do have big cities too right? Just not as many.

I'm curious as to what you think the next one should be about, since my ideas are apparently shit.

China is nothing but a glowing crater.

Though I doubt that stop Beth from using it anyway and ignoring the lore.

I kek'd

It has no Vertibirds.

Spin-off made by Obsidian set in Europe

England.

Everyone has a cricket bat.