>pack-ins
Haha funny guy

Expected you to say "It's not included? I'll pass on this overpriced shit then"
Like it would be one of those threads where you set yourself up

you don't get any games with the switch
arms is 60
1 2 switch is 50

>1 2 Switch is $50
Unless it has at least 25 games, it's just not worth that much.

It IS one of those threads.
Next he is going to post "LOL DoA", and this thread is going to get +100 replies.

It's 28 confirmed.

Oh, well in that case, I'll probably pick it up.

Thats not even counting the overpriced DLC characters

They announced DLC already? How much is it?

They didn't, that user is trolling

>We couldnt have a regular thread

>He made a thread false flagging a shitpost

Fuck you

5 characters is pretty weak

Delete this thread already

they said they will be anouncing more characters before release (probably in May) so I think we'll have a decent roster by launch, otherwise they will likely pull off a Splatoon where they will be releasing free DLC in the following moths, in the end the game is 60€ as opposed to 70€ like Zelda...

to be fair, it's really to only way to get replies anymore
you can't just talk about games anymore
you need to meme, bait or use fapping material

I mean, I don't know what kind of DLC they would include for this. Designing new characters would be a stretch, maybe different kinds of ARMS though.

A recent video revealed the following:
-Spring Man gets a auto-block upon executing a dodge, and his ARMS become perpetually charged when at low health yfw at 1HP
-Ribbon Girl has four jumps, which can be chained in any way (ex jump>air dodge x3 or jump x2>air dodge>jump) and also has a jump cancel if a character commits to an attack.
-Ninjara has a disappearing dodge/ar dodge that allows him not to get caught by approaching punches, and grants frame advantage
-Master Mummy has super armor and does not get stunned from uncharged attacks. He heals when shielding
-Mechanica has a hover instead of an air dodge, and also has super armor while hovering

Why is there pee pee in his armpits?

Switch packs nothing in except for your poo

>Post technical shit about the game
>No one responds
>Post "muh pack-in shallow as fuck game"
>defense force rolls around

no one cares about this shitty wii boxing game but hardcore nintendo fans

Did you want a (You) that bad?

No one's even played the game lad

Nigger are you blind? It clearly comes packed with an AC adapter AND an HDMI cable. You're basically getting it for free!

>Designing new characters would be a stretch
heh

Plenty of people have played the game, what are you talking about?

As someone who has played the game I can firmly say that I barely know more than anyone else about the game. All the videos we have now sum up all the information you can get from the demo. Which won't stop shit posting as people will just complain about the price of the Switch, "lack of content" even though it's already confirmed there is more stuff, paid online, "kiddy" art style, or wagglin shit.

People thought 1-2-switch was a pack in too.
Turns out it is also a standalone.

This game looks sweet af

I hope they don't do a shitty Splatoon launch for it though. I want a lot of content from the get-go.

>pack in
I have some sad news for you

It looks really nice visually, very clean and polished. But it looks to barely have any substance beyond 'muh wagglan'

I think if they go the Splatoon route they'll mostly just be introducing more stages and game modes. New characters and gloves will only be for big balance patch updates. Fighting games are unique in that they also have to sell you on the characters. It's why upcoming smash game discussion has always been 90 percent roster hopes. It would a mistake to not have most of not all fighters instantly available the players.