Something about this just feels wrong

Something about this just feels wrong.

Will the enchantress become the enchanter?

Well since they're possessing Shield Knight, it'd only make sense.

Yeah

whats with Shield Knight's man face

How does he look now?

Because that is a man face. Shovel knight now has more pronounced hips because it's genderswap mode.

>no shield knight mode (which should've been an unlockable in the original game to begin with)
>instead we get this

>genderswap mode
Bodyswap, you mean. Don't want to trigger them trannies and shit

>Plague knight chan

I am ok with this

That would have essentially been a 5th campaign

Clearly not enough people wanted it, because it was an option and people chose. Correctly, I might add.

>Plague Knight-chan getting flustered over dancing with her lady boner, male-Mona

No matter which way you cut it, Plague Knight is CUTE

male shield knight a qt

>All these new potential female boss knight lewds

Shield Knight mode actually wasn't even an option in the voting. It was between all the members of the Order of No Quarter, Black Knight, and the Enchantress.

Will the other knights even be affected?

Any news on the release date?

Everyone in the main Shovel Knight campaign is getting gender swapped, and I mean everyone

Isn't the next update in march or april when they do the name change and raise the price?

Even that autistic boomerang wielding OC?

Even Kratos on PS4?

I really hope so, especially since he fucking hates the idea of people drawing his character as a woman. Yacht Club will be my favorite developer forever if it happens

>The Baz gets genderbendered
>Just adds oranges in socks and pigtails

>I remember reading somewhere they got some high-tier character designer for the genderswap
>months later
>changes are so minimal the ingame sprites dont even need to be changed

Like I give a shit?
Have a (You)

April

They did saw characters like Polar Knight and The Enchanter will be quite different.

The torso on Shovel Knight looks really weird. That's probably it

>You won't be able to reject me now!

How will King Knight play?
I have to say that I'm still very surprised by how well the backers picked the extra campaigns. The only characters I would have wanted as well would have been Propeller and Tinker

I'm just amazed at the idea of how content rich this game I bought years ago will be by the end of the year.

im fine with that

They released this short clip of his gameplay, but presumably he'll have some other tricks based on how much they did with Spectre Knight.

That reminds me that I read somewhere that they planned to have a topless female Kratos as an alternate skin in one of the games. I could see it happening