Seriously fuck this whore

Seriously fuck this whore

did you just raged quit a game and came to an anonymous image board because you got rekt by her?

Yes, I did

I would if I could.

git gud then

She has quick attacks and theres literally nothing you can do to her except maybe grab spam because raider's moves are simply too slow and are always interrupted

fuck off ben

I'm sure there's a weakness to her grab attack, there's a weakness to Nobushi's poison spear and to guard breaks.

>weakness to Nobushi's poison spear and to guard breaks
do you mind telling?

>finding excuses to your casualness
how about you play as her and find her weaknesses instead of whining like a pathetic meatsack that you are, might as well give up on life all together.
you be quiet

*spams unblockable light attacks in all directions*

-pfft, nothing personell kid

>guard breaks
counter guard break or light attack

>bleed
thick blood

Why does it feel so clunky? I know I'm shit, but I just get over how slow and heavy everything feels.

Her weakness is her range and she has a harder time blocking than most heroes.

Well for me, I noticed Nobushi's poison spear only hits ONE part of the three hit zones, block that then roll if she runs away and hammer away
>Guard break Spam
For me, it was Light+Heavy special attack but there are a number of other methods as notes

Nobushi is really easy because they always go for UP attacks, so they are predictable

nobushi is a noob filter
if you think shes OP youre bad
shes really easy to counter and her moveset is pretty predictable

Play Orochi.

>he's too shit to block

Lewd.

I only have problems with her while playing conq.

I play almost 100% conq. if they like to guard break for the bleed, just get good at the counter guard break, i know thats not really helpful but it legit makes them so easy if you can consistently shut it down. If they dont spam guard breaks, just charge your heavy, block an attack, and release it as soon as you block. I rarely find PK's that are all that hard

How does Conqueror work? I notice you can sometimes parry an attack and attack back, but it rarely happens for me. Is the timing much more strict than normal parries?

Conq. block is very strong it stops their combo, almost working like a parry itself, use it to your advantage. The class really feels more reactionary. also, because of your shit range you need to get close and bully

Yeah, but sometimes when you parry it doesn't just stop their attack, you launch your own and they can't block it. Kind of like with the Vanguard light up attack. But I can only get it to work one in fifteen times.

I really don't mind. What I do hate is 4v4 ring around the roastie.

>stack bleed that will surely kill someone
>proceed to run like a retard across the map
i am the lord faggotron the salt bringer

my nigga from anbu

Yeah, once I know if they spam guard breaks or not I can get them but I usually lose a round or two. Not like when I'm using Warden or Kensei, on those matches they don't stand a chance.

>fucking destroy a peacekeeper as beserker because the guy has no idea how to block and just keeps spamming easily dodged combos
>once I get him below 50% he runs away and either waits for his team to come gang up on me or just does his running guard break for 75% of my hp in one hit

Yeah nah fuck peacekeepers. I heard the bleed damage is getting nerfed but even so this cunt is going to definitely be the most annoying class to deal with when the game is released even if she's not OP.

you're talking about their counter with heavies? desu i haven't really used that a whole lot.

Yeah, that.

idk, i haven't really needed it, with a block so strong all i need to do is block and follow up with a guard break, charge or light. most people can't seem to handle guard breaks and charges desu. i find conq is really strong against people who don't know how to react to those or know how to feint.

What's your class? if she tries the grab and shank, press grab to light. They usually comes first with a light or a guard break. Just practice the timings

I've noticed that PKs will quite happily just drop lock and keep distance on me to waste my stamina if I'm charging. Beyond that they usually chip me to death with the side dash and poke attacks.

Guard breaking never comes into it after the first time I stop it.

Is guarding with mouse or controller better? Mouse feels so fucking clunky and I feel like the mouse is going to roll off my desk if someone attacks multiple times from the same direction.