Gravity Rush general preparation

So I want there to be a Gravity Rush general. There seems to be enough interest and a variety of topics to discuss.

Please assemble here so we can all move our discussion to a GR general thread afterward.

Contents of general:
Kat posting
Stinky Kat
Kat bullying
Photo posting
Story discussion
Do challenges with other players
photo challenges maybe
combat mechanics discussion

There is a lot to hang around for so lets make a comfy place for all the GR fans.

you're such a pathetic human being

How do I get that costume?

ps-store for free

I just finished gravity rush remaster the other day and the combat was absolutely shit. Everything else about the game was fantastic though. I'm on the edge of getting GR2 but the killer here is if they improved the combat at all. My main complaint was that it really felt like I had 0 control of where my shit was going and it felt really unresponsive. I don't know if I can handle playing an entire game with bad combat again

just finished the game yesterday. i think the tablets take away from the mystery of the world and especially the pillar. and the pillar climb wasnt long enough and didnt have that eerie music.

Also how is climbing down the pillar not the near infinite random generated mining grind? it would be perfect for it.

The combat in 1 is quite good. Its just a system that requires some finesse and constant input.
To solve your gravity kick problem which is what i assume you have problems with, aim with the right stick and then only slightly move the camera with the motion function. This activates a sort of lock on feature. Then execute the gravkick.

Also the direction Kat is blown back to after a gravity kick is dependant on where your aiming bobble was. If you aimed slightly to the right of the enemy Kat will bounce off right. You can press R1 while being blown back to extend it.

Also you can cancel this blowing back totally by pressing L1 and then R1 again, getting to ready for another gravity kick.

2 improved on it by making 2 other variants of every move you have in GR1. It's also not as hard to get under control as Gr1

is this a gravity rush thread?

I hope so

kek

Fine, I'll use this thread.

wat

>suspenders
>beanie
>thick glasses
>goatee
>sandals
Did you launch his hipster ass into space at least?

I was kind of hoping for a repeat of what they did in GR1, but I guess it's kind of better they didn't do a lot of it. The first third of the game felt a little too similiar to GR1, so I'm kind of glad they didn't dwell too long on older ideas.

>mfw spending good chunk of my time launching nu-males into stratosphere
goty contender no question

No this is a Kat thread

There's a GR2 demo on PSN.

>Making a general for a singleplayer series that just released a game, and with no signs of a sequel
This is a horrible idea, and just encourages the general to sink into vapid degeneracy and waifu posting Well, more than usual

Well, if we let this thread die, we could make a better GR2 thread afterwards. HINT

isnt this for gr1 and 2 alike?

i dont see the difference

Just got the Kali outfit
>Kali shows up in mission
>"UUUWAAAAH KALI"
I love the seiyuu