*snort*

*snort*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gFS2BEod-Mc
youtube.com/watch?v=LeFqIBc8NLg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I can't wait to watch his entire life to crumble around his gout infested feet.

It's really getting bad for him. He sits at home and plays video games getting under 5 k views on most of his videos these days, while his girlfriend goes out and works. Pathetic. She's probably cheating on him

So how's his patreon begging going?

Haven't heard anything new in awhile.

He really has nobody to blame but himself.

dude's life is fucked

Not good. He's having trouble just paying rent right now. He got a condo in fucking Connecticut which is basically sucking him dry and he's trying to get rid of it but it's going to destroy his credit.
He's pretty much going down in flames.

lol who even gets gout besides old people

>gout

Isn't that the disease where your body can't break down the ammonium byproducts in your body and it forms uric acid in your joints?

Does that mean that his feet are filled with crystallized piss?

it's becoming weekly. He has just become a telethon-esque charity at this point. He is such a sack of shit.

I am not sorry one bit.

He has also officially started putting his own version of this is how you don't play on his channel, but the videos aren't even edited by him, they're edited by some fan of his so he will unlikely be able to keep them going once they all get sick of making them for him for free.

American people

I DIDN'T EVEN DO THAT!

Nothing makes me happier then seeing the fuck Phil channels getting more views then his actual garbage. I am hoping he cracks completely and goes full on Chris-Chan levels of crazy.

He'll do yt till he's dead. His fans are retarded enough to keep him afloat.

youtube.com/watch?v=gFS2BEod-Mc

The people who make these videos are as bad as he is but damn they are entertaining.

okay? *sniff*

the fans confound me more than DSP himself. How are they even still a thing?

Who is this and what is so bad about him? Is he some kind of online celebrity/streamer?

Like that KD guy, what a cuck

Nothing gives me greater joy in my downtime than watching him rage at games nobody else has trouble with. Like any of the GTA's, Spider-Man on the PS1 and, of course, the Souls series. TIHYDPs are truly a blessing.

welcome to the internet newfriend!

*sniff*
*pulls shirt*
*and so on and so on*

I'm going to be honest with you guys. I'm not gonna lie. Honestly this is how it is riiight? *honk*

He's already fucking crazy and his narcissism is out of control.

*cough*

I don't know if he is crazy or incredibly dim. I think he is just simply a dullard in every sense of the word.

Mmmkay

youtube.com/watch?v=LeFqIBc8NLg

He's just a dum dum.

>The people who make these videos are as bad as he is

Fucking how, nigga

We need an edit of that anti-SJW image

"Hey guys! DSP fans are really obnoxious!...But don't you think DSP-haters are even worse?!" And so on.

So the whole snorting thing, is tourettes or some shit?

aHAWHAWHAWHAWHAHWHAWHUHUHUHU

>You'll never wash dsp balls

Why even live.