Thinking of getting this, is it good?

Thinking of getting this, is it good?

I'm not one to play VNs but I'm looking for something relaxed

it's fucking awful

>I'm looking for something relaxed
Then this should be right up your alley.

it's good if you're the type of person who enjoys wacky memes in their visual novels

Great relaxed game, really good story and funny jokes. Also has a little Sup Forums in the game you can read through. Has a really cozy atmosphere, great graphics and really interesting characters. You might not like the main character that much, she's a little bit of a "Fuck I just wanna smoke and be a lesbian" bitch, but the rest of the characters are really well written and interesting. You should get it.

She is bi

Unironic answer: no. It's not even worth pirating.

'Cyberpunk bar' is probably the easiest and most potently immersive setting you can imagine, and the writer somehow managed to make it unimmersive by carpetbombing the dialogue with horrendous current-day memes and all kinds of bizarre hysterics. The characters say some allcaps shit every second sentence, Costanza literally shows up in the bar and says he seriously hopes you don't think this, there is a faggy pseudochan where awful memes are regurgitated everywhere

Don't. Just don't. Your mind will be purer for having avoided this.

>Costanza literally shows up in the bar and says he seriously hopes you don't think this
lmao what the fuck?

The combination of decent visual style and a fantastic soundtrack will make it a fairly relaxing game to play.

Story is decent though nothing to write home about. Characters are easy to like. The gameplay part with the mixing isn't that intuitive but it works.

Long as you don't go all autistic about inserted memes, which are honestly not that bad, it's a relaxing game.

It's comfy

This
It sadly isn't worth the time, which is a shame considering what it could have been

It's a good VN to kick back and rid when sipping something alcoholic.

>Memes

What?

>I'm looking for something relaxed
It should fit the bill then.

>calling Jill a bitch

Apologize

Now what are the chances of her gently dominating me?

That fucking detective nigger. I also hated the fact that there was so much lesbo and slightly gay shit. The Sup Forums on the phone was an actual meme though.

People make a way bigger deal about the memes than they actually are, there's just a few references here and there, and the devs are Sup Forumsirgins

High. No tits+HIPS= every cuck 4channer's dream. Issue is that she's a lesbo.

Not zero

Remember the golden rule: If Sup Forums says it's shit you'll probably enjoy it

Browsing Sup Forums while keeping open a tab of cute anime girls should give you the same experience.
Except with less memes.

It's garbage.

Sounds good! And silly user, no girl is a lesbian.
I'd do anything to be that guy right now.

>is it good?
>VN

No.

no its not. its a shitty visual novel meme.

pirate it

Sup Forums is nothing but memes nowadays, the fuck are you on

She explicitly says she had boyfriends in the past.

unnff
jill saaamaaaaaaaaaaa

>Sup Forums is nothing but memes nowadays, the fuck are you on
Memes were banned from Sup Forums a long time ago, that's why everyone is on Sup Forums.

So she's a further degenerate by fucking anything that remotely looks like a human. whether it be male, female or 9gagger?

Just took a quick glance at catalog and it's full of Toddposting, le kino, how do we explain this and a Nier thread which I can assume is full of platform war shitposting

Yep

Girls are degenerate by nature. That's what makes them fun.

It got 2 awards in the Sup Forumsgas so it must be good.

Jill.

The salt was amazing

I thought she wore pants during work? She said that herself in the game.

She's bi though

I want her to squeeze my head between her thighs as I eat her out during work

Did the game got featured in tumblr now that everyone hates it out of nowhere

Julianne.

Its great
Grab a beer and get comfy

Dev here,
Part 2 demo soon

Do you have more of Jill, these are cute

proof?

Sup Forums went over it's monthly limit of green memearrows that day

Dev here, I'm the proof.

Oh nice, more shit.

Shit game pandering to sjws so if it hasn't already it should be.

>cyberpunk game goes full SJW dystopia and normalizes behaviour that dwindles our population
>user is so daft that he thinks it's just pandering

Sned me key for furst one that would be the proof ;)

>no one tell him at video games are written and made by people in the real world, and that video games are not some other world. Let him dream a little while longer, ya?

>user is unable to understand what is writing fiction

I mean, Its pretty chill and unlike 99% of visual novels youre not fucking or dating someone or trying to do so.

Its also loaded with ebin Sup Forums references and meme dogs.

Its not the worst thing, id pirate it or pick it up on sale

>Sup Forums makes a good visual novel

why are the people that use this site so good at it?

Is there ever a reason to NOT completely fill up a drink with that blue alcohol shit?

Sometimes they said non-alcoholic drink

Sometimes you don't want a stupid streamer to pass out on the floor of your bar

>Give me the usual

what do you do?

Bottled drink

i only remember like two people saying this
the black guy (big beer)
or dorothy i think? (piano woman)

Dont listen to all these haters here OP. I mean yes there are memes in the game but they try to implement them where its not "lol so random, le epic may may" tier. I may be wrong because I dont think I am that far yet.

The game has a way of grabbing and keeping your attention by introducing new characters while developing their characters. It also has a way to make sure youre paying attention to what they are saying because they do shit where character come back and says shit along the line of "Give me the usual" or some cryptic order that if you were paying close enough attention that you would know what to serve.

If youre the kind of person who likes to read, even in short burst go for it. If youre on the fence, torrent it.