>moba inspired
>dumbed down fighting game
>cash shop
>fullgame for 60+60$
WOW

>using p2p in 2017

They deserve it.

>peer to peer is bad
>The only way to play the game once the majority has moved on and public servers have shut down is a bad thing
Admittedly, having NO Public Servers and the option to use P2P networking is utterly retarded.

>have really great connection
>p2p means I will probably be host
>always have the advantage

>I don't know how to play the game right so I'm going to wright a negative review
Honestly this game is fun as fuck, you just gotta take the time to learn how to play. Micro transactions fuck themselves tho

>Buying ubisoft games outside of rayman

Gameplay is pretty fun but P2P only is fucking awful especially when the game fails to reconnect everyone after the host leaves, or the game crashes because of network issues. And the matchmaking sucks dick trying to connect you to games and failing because of network issues or the session being full and forcing you to search again.
also being defensive is so much better than being offensive

>2017 year
>Still buying Ubisoft games

>p2p multiplayer ubishit game
lmao I'll be playing superior nioh.

This.
Also
>Uplay

It's hilarious seeing what Ubisoft considers a 60 dollar game. First Steep and now this.

>playing aaa multiplayer games on pc

>Paying for AAA games
>Actually playing them

It reminds me to Evolve. A game with potential but not enough content to justify a $60 pricetag.

>triple A price
>doesn't even have dedicated servers

Meh, I like it so that's enough for me

>Being hyped for ubisoft games

y tho

How do you actually see the P2P in contrast to dedicated servers? Is this an actual game-impacting problem or just a meme?

I haven't had latency problems so far myself after 7 hours or so. Only trouble so far has been that game info hasn't been saved to server at times, leading to rewards being delivered with a delay.

I heard you get a free bull for your girlfriend with this game

r6s was a genuinely good game. y'know, aside from the general ubishit forced in like p2p

The game's combat is horribly shallow. And I kept getting matched up with people 10 levels above me abusing unlocked characters.

Evolve wasn't even horrible or anything, it just basically launched with far too little content. essentially just one game mode aka the only one people actually played, and the fact they/2K ran their mouth about being a "DLC platform" before the game was even released. Bad reception and business model killed Evolve, not really the game itself.

>dat feel when their writer has a Youtube channel and is a cool guy all-around

Really? It looked like it'd just be battling through certain periods of time...does it really play more like a moba?

>2017
>not waiting for Mordhau
for honour is a shitty p2p console game

>Abusing unlocked characters
You can literally unlock every character by doing both minute tutorials.

You really shouldn't defend peer to peer for gaming applications from major dev's/publishers its the cheapest option to save money no thought about the consumer experience goes into it.

>>The only way to play the game once the majority has moved on and public servers have shut down is a bad thing

This is just a console problem, though. There are workouts on PC. From private servers, going through Steam, emulated LAN, etc.

what is it with promising fps' flopping?

Looks like I will have to wait for this one to go on sale before getting it. What are the chances people have stopped playing and I will only end up getting matched against autists that would demolish me by then?

People host servers on PC

>Pre-ordering
>2017

Anyone that has not learned this yet, deserves their ill-chosen fate.

At least you could play evolved on launch brink was a total shit show.

High. This is a fighter game, so take that in mind. Pretty much every fighter on steam only has autists playing so a noob joins, gets rekt, ragequits and the cycle of dying fighter games continues

Problem of all high skill ceiling games where others can't carry you too much really.

that's what you get for pandering to the alt-right you ignorant pieces of shit

>High skill ceiling
>You barely have control over your attacks
>There are three unique attacks in total

Lol. Play some Chivalry instead if you want high skill ceiling.

This, it's not complicated, at all, the problem is that faggots always run away from battles.

it's basically a MP version of Soul Calibur. (as in not only 1v1s but up to 4v4)

>A japanese developer that has a fraction of the budget of a ubishit game manages to make a far deeper combat system than the one For Honor has. JUST.

Can't wait for Nioh PvP.

For real that shit is stupid as fuck in a 1v1 makes sense in 4v4 but fucking running away in a 1v1 cmon bruh.

Thats not even close soul calibur is a good game.

JP devs care more about gameplay then cenematics and presentation. also westeern devs target the video game comoner thus the gameplay is always shit

>did play it
>light units can't parry heavy once

dropped the fuck down.

>my low test, no lift faggot should be entitled to parry real strikes
Fucking manlets.

>just reached level 13 on my main
>87% winrate in 1v1 duels

why are people so terrible at this game

this is legit boring

A good 1v1 fight in games comes from being able to abuse the patterns of your opponent's behavior at high level instead of patterns in the game mechanics.

Sort of hard to say for now, whether it's actually like that. Has anyone actually got good enough for that judgment?

>he thinks that harder you swing harder it is to parry

non-swordfag spotted.

I imagine the game is a new innovation with complex controls in the minds of plebs who haven't ever heard of ye olde mountain blade and the like.

no, it was shit you shill cunt

That's exactly how real weapons work you oaf.

>Buying Ubisoft/EA/Blizzard/Activision/SEGA games

Stop wasting money on these shit, they dont deserve your money and they will be forced to make better games if they want to gain money again

no it isn't, you are pretty much a mongoloid if you think so.

Holy shit, I remember when all the western newsites were shilling this game like the next Halo/Counterstrike. Fucking Christ, what a piece of shit it was.

Fuck I love that game. Best multiplayer ever.

Its a fun game but sadly its shrouded by toxic Ubisoft system and rules

Just like 80% of the pop who are silver and below in most vidya. They never learn, considering this is close to a fighting game it's even worse.

>p2p
>lock-on Simon Says combat
>uplay
>ubisoft

>SEGA

haha fucking finally, I told you this game will be suck the most satisfying part is see these shills btfo

every time he mentions evolve
>im super proud of that game
you just know hes lying

Anons please explain to me how can anyone be hyped for or preorder anything from ubishit?

Should be a 30 dollar game

The main problem is that there is really only ONE actual game mode. Because 1vs1/2vs2 is worthless, and 4vs4 duels are even more worthless. The moba/conquest mode is really neat but why would I pay 60, 30, or even 10$ for it when other F2P games offer me more content and quality

>reviews in the open beta
I don't know why was this enabled, also OP you are retarded

Just normies get hyped by ubisoft games because they most likely don't even know the name of the developer nor the publisher
Oh, and also youtube content creators who want to make videos out of those heaps of shit, then these shitfaces give the games publicity and more normies buy the game

It's an endless loop of shit games and they'll most likely never go away.

jesus christ dude how retarded can you be? you can unlock everything after doing both tutorials,

also claiming the combat is shallow but you don't know how to fucking parry because you didn't do the fucking advanced tutorial for it

>game that pushes sjw propaganda turned out to be bad

when will the libtards learn?

everything is unlocked already, buying characters simply means you earn their items. the gameplay is actually quite deep too, you'll figure that out when you get good :)

I wasn't going to buy it anyways cause of uplay but how is it moba inspired?

Dominion mod is pretty much a moba where you capture points, otherwise, the game is a 3D fighter. Think Chivalry: Deadliest Warrior.

FUCK YOU UBISOFT REEEEE

LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE PORT IS FORWARDED TO MY FUCKING PS4

HOW CAN YOU STILL THINK YOURE BEHIND A STRICT NAT

I don't understand why people thought this game was going to be anything other than exactly what you saw in trailers and early access.

Nothing more and nothing less. No shit people are giving it bad reviews, there's no real substance to the game. You've played all there is to play after one match.

My friend doesn't know the developer from the publisher and yet he is asking me about my opinion on certain games. Last time he didn't buy AC3 because I said it's just recycled shitty plot with no buildings to climb on. I however consider myself a normie too, I just do my research because video games are my hobby.

The way normie is thrown around I'd say it's somebody who plays FIFA and owns a Wii for sports, kids, and the party potential (surprisingly it's actually fun when you have a room full of people laughing at stupid RNG).

don't forget 150$ day1 dlc

i just played it. I liked it, but it's 20 bucks at best. there's just not enough here for me to justify the purchase otherwise. The moba-esque stuff is actually enjoyable

The combat has a lot of flaws and the game has too much barebones content to be worth 60 dollars, especially given the blatant cash shop system. 1/3 of the game is irredeemable in terms of game modes, as well.

Yet another f2p game with a $60 price tag.

preordered Gold edition with -20% discount from my previous game
Game is great and you all just a whiny shitposting faggots

Sorry Pajeet, payments this month will be delayed and we'll be laying off 20% of the shills.

>he doesn't know about discounts on any game in Uplay
stay pleb shitter

this game is great at convincing retards that its deep and complex when its actually shit

You fucking wish You beta fag

>the biggest reason people dislike the game is the p2p
>have played 20+ hours and have only had one or two instances of lag

everyone who is shitting on this game in this thread is literally garbage at any fighting/competitive game
because that's what this game is

get rekt fags, go back to playing your VNs

Gotta be honest. A large part of those reviews were done on the first day when there were lots of connection issues. I think the full game release will at least tip to Mostly Positive, if only because everyone that hates the game will be filtered out during the beta.

My initial experience with the combat system was dislike but I started to have fun with the 1 on 1 duels after getting used to the timing for things.

Problem is the 1 on 1 duels are the only fun thing in this game. All the other modes just don't work well with the core gameplay. Duels alone aren't going to carry this game for long though I think it will be dead in a week.

This game is less of a fighting game than even SFV is. I'd go as far as to say the Smash Bros games are more of a fighting game than this.

>no content
>moba inspired
>cash shop
>fullgame for 60$

Overwatch all over again

Well Overwatch os a sucess soo...thanks?

very good point, thank you

Congrats, you and people near you happen to have very stable internet.

you know that matchmaking doesn't work when uplay disconnects? p2p is there not to pay for servers

also private servers is a thing on pc

>not perfect

Fuck you faggot, would ravish that cock eyed brownie and cum with the force of a thousand pajeets.

Stay gay.

yeah me to BUT

whenever someone disconnects - pseudo loading screen, suddenly half the team is bots

Clunky combat.
Three maps?
Only 12 classes.
3 Game mods, and they're all kinda trash.

>people complain about P2P as their biggest, gamebreaking issue
>then turn around and play Guilty Gear, Street Fighter or Mortal Kombat

>duels are the only thing that work well with the core gameplay
>despite perks and character customization being part of that core, while duels disable these things for pure mechanics

I'm really glad I got out of the habit of assuming Sup Forums knew what they were talking about. It's let me try games with a fresh eye more often.

Honestly, I'm confused what "content" people want other than a functional singleplayer, working online and several gamemodes and free maps and characters.

>people near me

How would I know, though? The hundreds of people I've fought surely don't live next door to me.

The thing that sucks about this is that it will cause them to not do this anymore whether it was deserved or not.

It's battlefront, but with melee and everyone is a hero class except for the mooks. I don't get why people keep comparing it to a moba just because one mode has mooks/"killstreaks". For gods sake you're just capturing control points and getting tickets like battlefield or something. It has plenty of flaws but fucklords and falseflaggers love just spewing bullshit and random "negative" labels for games even if they're entirely unrelated.

The secret to Sup Forums is that the people who enjoy videogames don't talk about them on a polish knick-knack collection forum. They just play the fucking videogame. The people who sit on Sup Forums just to shitpost about literally every game that's ever released don't play fuckall because they have a rigorous butthurt timeclock where they have to post 30x daily about how much they hate the switch, or sony, or some random fucking videogame.

>despite perks and character customization being part of that core, while duels disable these things for pure mechanics
Yet another reason why the duels are better because I don't feel the perks improve the game at all. I'm undecided on gear with stats, especially in combination with a cash shop. On the one hand it gives you a bit of a goal to play for and a sense of progression. On the other hand a month from now new players will just get btfo by everyone unless they pay up because the stats have a pretty noticeable effect.