Why do Nintendo games always have giant males, like Ridley, but rarely giant females? That's a bit biased

Why do Nintendo games always have giant males, like Ridley, but rarely giant females? That's a bit biased.

You got to try with your b8, brah

>samus
>rosalina
>those zelda fairies

Go play your Mario hentai games

Actually, it could be misogynist, almost all of the people in power are females, only Browser is king.

And only Browser is the one who regularly goes giant in every final battle. Why can't we have something like Peach goes giant too and fights him in a wrestling match?

That's not your mom and uncle wrestling user, they lied to you.

Please stop trying to normalize my fetish, thank you.

This thread was stupid yesterday, and it's stupid now.

No he is not normalizing your fetish, he is actually baiting with SJW bullshit about how women being always small and men big means it is muh soggy knees somehow.

Nintendo is an E-rated series.

Rosalina is heavyweight, bro.

Sony does what nintendont

How in the world did they get away with the nudity in that second one?

wtf game is this?

The Witch and the Knight

because she doesn't have visible nipples, it doesn't count.

You know, there's only one character out there named Metallia. Googling is not hard.
But since you're not going to google anyway, it's "The Witch and the Hundred Knight."

....who cares because Nintendo is Shit Tier at designing models for their games. Seriously, flattest lifeless faces and features. Not to mention essentially their females lack tits and ass for the most part.

There's dynablade which could be seen as female ridley

Giantess fetishists need to fucking die.

>we'll never get giant units in an FE game
>we'll never even see some sexy FE size smut to dull the pain
Mario and Pokemon get all the size shit and it's never the good girls either, it's not fair.

SSB's models look pretty damn good.

Isn't your image proof that an interest exists?

Careful now, Sony just might follow Sega.

Smash Bros is sort of an exception, but for instance Zelda in Smash? Looks inferior to Zelda in Hyrule Warriors (not made by Nintendo). You get it. There's a certain overall laziness to Nintendo in crafting game models.

Even in the latest Mario Odyssey Peach still has that horrible flat lifeless face of hers as she yells "Mario!" Can't Nintendo get with the times and do some respectable model crafting and animation? Even the newest Zelda game doesn't impress me visually, again Hyrule Warriors did a better job.

Sony doesn't have any first-party properties like Sega does so I don't think they'd end up developing for Nintendo systems.

You would think that, but content is still awfully hard to come by, even in picture form. What I'd really like to see is some written content, a nice growth story featuring like Lucina or Hinoka or someone, with plenty of clothes-bursting and embarrassing nudity covering. There's like one interactive out there on writing.com, and it's very limited on the girls it grows and kinda sucks to read.

Not sure about BotW but I think Zelda looks pretty damn cute in Skyward Sword. Are you sure it's not just BotW that bothers you for some reason?

Also I remember Midna having good animations in TP.

Breath of the Wild Zelda has a certain "murkiness" or "muddiness" to the look of the models. That may be intentional given the coloring of the world and everything. But you got to admit it's not as visually impressive as Skyward Sword's visual style.

Yeah, what I mean is I hadn't really taken a close look at them, but they are like that. So I don't think Nintendo's bad at models, at least for the Zelda games, it's just that BotW's models don't look so great compared to the other games'.

No, Dynablade is just a bird.