Other urls found in this thread:

sirlin.net/ptw-book/introducingthe-scrub
te4.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Alright now, say it with me:

GIT
U
D

she's been a real pain for me. Got a bit better once I utilised the knight's charge move though.

As soon as Sup Forums gets confronted with a literal "fighting game lite" they still get as fucking piss angry about it.

Please read this article: sirlin.net/ptw-book/introducingthe-scrub

and if it applies to you quit fucking bitching

learn how to parry you fucking scrub

she has the stamina of a child, 2 parries and she's fucking dead

Worse than nobushi Tbh

I'm bad at the game and don't play to win, I just wanna have fun and learn the game. Am I a scrub?

no but if you complain about things being cheap rather than accepting you're a shitter then yeah you are

Nobushi is one of the weakest classes. You literally don't know what you're talking about. If anything she needs to be buffed, and the Raider as well.

Is viking the most worthless class?

Shut up.
Go back to your thread.

how do I git gud with the Warlord?

>tfw I thought Viking was broken since they Revenge mode constantly
what am I doing wrong I play Orochi

Warlord is still top tier

headbutt into stab all the fucking time, focus on parrying and stunning to drain stamina and once they are out of stamina go to fucking town with headbutts, literally unblockable.

its the least of the problems ForHon have

How are you supposed to fight the Peacekeeper as a Conquerer?

They attack so quickly that even after deflecting one of their attacks there still isn't enough time for you to hit them before they recover since the conquerer is so slow.

They have that grab move that takes out a huge chunk of health and causes bleed. I realize you can counter guard breaks, but if none of your attacks can land they can keep trying until they succeed.

The only way i've found to beat them is to exploit the fact that most Peacekeeper players are retarded and just smack them over the head with a charged heavy when they make a predictable approach, but that's not going to work on actually good players.

I wreck the most shit with Raider though

>go into game
>enemy team has 4 of these fucks
>they run around in a gang and poke-lock single targets to death
>canĀ“t even get through the windup phase of my swing animation or roll away
>cant block because im being spear-raped from 4 angles

Warlord is the best character in the game
the other 2 vikings are trash though

easiest of the 3 weebs to beat, incredibly slow heavies, and stamina is nonexistant so her poke game is garbage. One hidden stance takes away 1/3 of her stamina and that's not even with the attack. Her heavies are so slow that she can't really do any good feints either so you know she's going to commit to most of her attacks which makes her huge parrybait

Stop being shit. Lmao just parry her attacks.

Against actually good players you have no chance. This game, on equal skill levels ofc, has some rock paper scissor bullshit going on. You see everyone complaining about Nobushi but a good conqueror will smack her shit any day.

>parry
>for honor
Kek

literal who game

>100k on psn
>100k on pc

Yeah literally who

>Literally not knowing what you are talking about

How the fuck do I use hidden stance effectively senpai

>he thinks 200k is good
I still don't know what game this is.

Ok.

How should I follow up parrying?

Not our fault you can't google

It's pretty shitty, 9/10 times a simple parry is better, but it's good for styling on dweebs

Cancel your attacks into stance and then do your kick, useful against conqs, warlords and good parryers

you've got like a side attack that stuns, use that

i don't see the problem you can rekt her with long range attack with the kensei or warden
and when your close the quick attack should be ok

you can parry in the game my dude

You can't parry in this game
Just like how you can't counter guard break

The peer to peer is too bad

swing early with heavy they will always jump into it

Learn to Parry, if she tries to grab and shank then just press grab then a follow up of your choice

i have been parried and have parry many times
sames for guard break even if the square button isn't ideally placed for that

consider playing on wired and not living in somalia

Parry to guard break, She will end up kneeling down like she gonna receive a BJ and she can't do nothing about it.

Spam the shit out of the guard break button instead of just hitting it once, usually works.

hidden stance is pretty much useless and really just a way for you to accidentally lose 1/3 of your stamina switching from right to left stance if you move the stick down too far while doing it.

It's good against parry spammers, but you should be feinting against them anyway

nah you have to hit the button ONCE when the blue stuff apears

Kill yourself you pathetic nigger. I love how you fags who play shit simplistic trash for the lowest common denominator think you are the hardest motherfuckers on the planet.

te4.org/
This game is by no means DF complex and it still BLOWS your entire genre out of the water a million times over in terms of depth and strategy. You dumb faggots wouldn't last an hour in a game like this.

How is bleed bad?

Everybody else just gives hits that take the damage right off, bleed allows you a fuse to kill Nobullshit before the damage actually counts.

You can I-frame and punish unblockables with hidden stance

i know how to play the game
I've played in all of the beta's
if parrying works for you its because you're lucky to be the host of the peer to peer.
i'd rather kill the guy then depend on luck

works on my machine ;)

I only play conquerer and I have no trouble fighting peacekeepers. Wait for them to go for a predictable swing, parry that shit, then put them into a chain of heavy attacks into shield bashes. Works on most, only really good peacekeepers should give you a hard time.

Makes sense, it's a duel

Bum rush them and keep shield breaking

oh, you're complaining about 4vs4

it's not like you need to use strategy on 4vs4 anyway

Mostly dominion

the deathmatch always begin with 1vs 1 though

but how are we supposed to kill the conquerors with the warden ?

4v4 is just a cluster fuck of kill gankers and kill steals

It's funny in dominion if you have the ability that stops all bleed damage. The bleed classes become worthless

>Posting tome4 as an example of a hardcore game.

Are you serious. Its one of the most dumbed down RL's people actually play.

guard breaks are hard as shit to counter, the icon flashes so goddamn fast

>Caring about kill stealing

I hated dominion at first but now I think it's the best game mode and the most fair.

isn't this game literally just dark souls with the PvE removed? dark souls PvP was fucking stupid.

>only really good peacekeepers should give you a hard time
That's exactly what I said. I'm not asking how to beat shitty players.

She needs to deal less bleed but more regular damage. Without bleed she does almost no damage. Play as a Warden with anti bleed and she basically can't win.
Also the fact that the bleed is from long range is crazy.

>another idiot that thinks connection quality depends on speed and not jitter

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Hey why don't you play it and then try talking about it

you clearly have not played or even watched any footage of this game

it is nothing like dark souls

oh wow, look at all that janky over-cinematic camerawork with extremely long and slippery animations.

>hey why don't you eat some shit and then try talking about the flavour.

don't be retarded mate the beta is free

the peer2peer might be not so bad, but it fails enough times to decide matches between high skilled players, for example, a guardbreak from peacekeeper is basically half your health gone even if you time it right because p2p

You need to faint some heavys into step ins shield bash, faint lights with the special stance so they fuck up and mostly play defensive, space out and charge heavys , get in when fully charged and block release, try unlocking and charging them some times idk , some good pk's can give you a headache but the fight is not one sided, you can win

I remember when Sup Forums would've lambasted this game, I'm getting too old for this shit.

sounds like you aren't very good at this game and are making excuses

Protip: if peer to peer fails anything then it's your fucking connection, retard.

>hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr my direction connection to someone else failed fucking ubisoft why aren't you watching over me

It would fail even if you were connected to a central server because it's YOUR network.

not really, I shit on most people because they are new (understandable being open beta)

thing is, I won several matches because instead of my opponent blocking (it showed the animation and effects) it counted as a full hit

Guardbreak defense has a tiny window, and is even worse if p2p goes wrong for some reason

jesus, the ubisoft defense force is full on today

you don't know shit about p2p bro

Ok user. Explain to us how a poor connection with no third party interference is not your fault.

how is my fault someone that's outside my fucking control? if my connection is stable then great, but if the other guy connection is shit then no matter what my internet is, the game is going to be laggy as fuck

not to mention that by itself a p2p architecture is very hard to implement, some Dominion games (meme mode) are hell because it keeps trying to synchronize or kicking people in and out

and let's not talk when actual cheating enters in the game

in this day and age if you try to make a competitive game based around 1vs1 you need servers

the only good thing p2p has is that is cheaper, and that's jewbisoft for you