If you were an RPG character, what weapon would you use?

If you were an RPG character, what weapon would you use?

Im between gloves or Lances/Polearms
I love lances in general

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_XDtbeWRduk
youtube.com/watch?v=ROcKPuPvcWU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

halberd

A fist that also shoots bullets.

My dragoon nigga.

Knives. Seem practical.

seconding this

A chainsaw katana that shoots bullets.

>implying I won't be a mage
Grimoires are the coolest magical implement, prove me wrong.

I wanna be an alchemist

This one

youtube.com/watch?v=_XDtbeWRduk

Gun/bow.

>letting the enemies come near
plebs.

overly designed gunblade/poleaxe hybrid who's bullets contain the power of millions of mini-gods

literally me. intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor

Sword

Giant hammer

Does Potter-kun have a official name yet btw?

>there are people alive who choose Axes and Maces over swords in video games

BECAUSE FUCK ARMOR

>IN. VIDEO. GAMES.
I swear to fuck nu-Sup Forums is so underage b&a they can't even read

magic sledgehammer

or scythe. inb4 farming impliment jokes.

No, but his manga name is Akira Kurusu

Sniper rifle, or just a normal one-handed shotgun (they exist right?)/crossbow + shield.

Shield'n'spear, Halberd, Rapier, pikes and Bec du Corbin are my favorite weapons. Oh, and Tower shield are sexy. I guess I got a thing for Renaissance weapons.
It depend on the setting I guess, Halfplate armor wearing WIth a shield and tower shield. Or a bit more Renaissancy setting, I would go for Spear as Primary, maybe halberd and backup Rapier.

> gloves
I'm more of a boot man

Halberd.

Giant gun hammer

Magical books or staves
If magic not allowed, then an high precision shooting weapon such as sniper rifles or big guns

I hadn't considered guns.

therefore, magic flintlock.

The biggest two handed sword that I could find

Either spears or

Since I'm in a JRPG, and can carry a retardedly huge weapon, I'd be a fool not to.

A magically enhanced GAU 8

polearms, probably.
honestly dragoons look cool as fuck and I'm not just some edgy teenager.

>implying i won't be a healslut
My tank's dick.

Just go all-out and dual-wield tanks

Right now, a good shield or healing rod. I prefer to see you faggots doing the damage while i stay safe or tank some shit, depending of what class im using.

Big, heavy, impractical, mundane items that nobody should be able to wield. Especially not somebody as out of shape as myself.

It'd be my old and rusted claymore that's magicked to be invulnerable so it won't chip or dull. Basically I'm a medieval T'lan Imass.

at that point you might aswell borrow Rei's EVA and electromagnetic cannon.

I'm totally there with you on lances, but for me an even better thing is gunlances which I rarely see.

Aside from that there's funnel/drone/satallite type weapons, but I've only seen that stuff in Xenogames and Tales of Zestiria

Lances are great.

Thank God for Monk turning into shit too. The DRG memes have finally ended and everyone is clamoring for their Litany dick.

You sure do love dem poles and staffs

This. Straight guy in real life, but would want to turn into a hot thicc healer elf and sucking my tank off after a great fight.

Depending on the setting, either a bow or a gun

Beast Cutter

Dragoon, so lance

Spear/Naginata(male) or bow.Or just TKD desu

>Straight guy in real life
It's ok to lie to Sup Forums, but don't lie to yourself.

Also, don't lie to Sup Forums. As a 25 year old power lifter, I find that offensive.

Magicked bow. Bows and guns are cool but they run out of ammo and aren't very versatile. But if you combine magic with it? Infinite ammo, exploding shots, ricocheting shots, freezing shots, etc.

>tfw i didn't know I needed a level 15 maruader before leveling my lancer to 30 and slaved away at my lancer to 30 only to realize i fucked up and had to go back

>ywn command a squad of dragoons in a fantasy world

A staff or cane. Not a fully-fledge spear-sized staff, just something slightly shorter with a bit of weight at the top to use as an impromptu blunt weapon if necessary, but mostly for use as a magic catalyst. Otherwise, probably a bastard sword.

Fucking useless but noisy/effay as fuck flintlock pistol

Failing that, Rapier or Estoc

youtube.com/watch?v=ROcKPuPvcWU

Spears of course.

Traditional sword and shield works too.

this was OP as hell in timesplitters.

Why, my penus wenus of course!

Easy.

Glaive

The Tanegashima

That sheath....for what purpose, other than breaking niggas.

I want to capture and raise monsters! Failing that, I want to summon them. If I can't do any of that, I would probably take a shitload of fire magic.

Trick weapons were designed to be highly versatile due to the different forms of beasts. The sword is for beasts weak to slashing weapons, the hammer/sheath for ones weak to blunt.

Two crude dudes is awesome. Spent many hours on coop with my brother as a kid. All would be well until someone accidentally punches the other guy and you end up trying to throw each other

>Grimoire
Mah nigga. I also want a shortsword, can I use that as a catalyst?

A lance. Just like my waifu.

My swordfu

Are there any games that have 3-sectioned staves? If so, I will play the fuck out of it.

MY FISTS

but only if I can be a cute girl

Mace-chan is my only answer.

Ling Tong in Dynasty Warriors 8.

Nah. We'll either never get an official one like Jamal-kun, or we'll know in one of the spinoffs like Yu.

Sword.

I would be an archer that shoots swords or I'd fight using my fists and martial arts. Alternatively if the setting provided it I would throw everything away for a mech.

Lance or naginata or spear.
Preferably Chinese spear.

A giant tower shield that also shoots bullets

Or a magical staff that shoots bullets

Dual pistols assuming you don't need to reload since you don't in most RPGs.

Gloves

A dick that shoots out giant robots.

A tome that I cast magic with

Spear and Shield

Sword summoning/shooting is definitely my all time favourite magic, shit is just badass. Too bad it almost doesnt exist in vidya.

Whatever I can grab from the environment. I'm not picky. I'd settle for a trash can lid if it came down to it.

Also hydioshi ,or however its spelt, in samurai warriors

I'd be a wizard who has access to the highest tier of magic.