Unpopular opinion thread

I'll get started right away.

I think ME2 was the best Mass Effect and was a great game.

I'm not going to lie but ME3 was so fucking forgettable that I sometimes forget which scenes happened when during those two games, then I remember there was fucking none. Seriously, who the fuck thought it would be a good idea to fight Cerberus for more than 60% of the game?

Apex/Infected Monster were good idea.
The Zinogre and its equipment are overrated.
Gogmazios fight wasn't that bad.
And the crafting system in MHX is awful, the previous was better.

I think ff games are weeb trash

That's a very popular opinion.

I want to fuck that fox.

This is my genuine unpopular opinion.

final fantasy xiii is good.

I think Saints Row 4 was the best Saints Row game ever also drankengard 2 is better and yoko taro is a hack.

Hotline Miami is pure hipster trash.

Gender politics are unimportant and the sheer amount of exposure they get is a perfect way to avert attention from actually important shit, people get riled up and divided for the most trivial thing. The only thing that truly matters is your class, not gender, not race, not sexuality and not nationality.

I think witcher 2 is an absolute shit of game.

The combat sucks and I just couldn't enjoy a bit of it.

there are no good bethesda, bioware or rockstar games
all prior tes are shit too
souls is shit (due too shitty controls tbf)
stalker is shit
rct3>rct2
tp is the best loz
bf2 is the best bf
mmorpgs are shit, only played because of socializing not because of the game itself
tw1 is the best witcher
borderlands 2 (main) problem is the gameplay not the writing

Nintendo has only ever owned two good IPs. Animal Crossing and Splatoon.

>tp is the best loz
fucking how?

Final Fantasy VII I thought was pretty bad

>Bethesda
Daggerfall
Morrowind
Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth

>Bioware
Knights of the Old Republic
Newerwinter Nights
Baldur's Gate
MDK2

>Rockstar
Let's ignore all GTA games, we still have:
Max Payne
Bully
Read Dead Redemption
L.A. Noire

Sup Forums is a stagnant website that has served it's purpose and should be left to die.

did you list shit games to prove my point?

you must be the most cynical person on the earth to think all those games are shit.

>how dare you call games i like shit

indeed, how fucking dare you, you are bad and you should feel bad.

well then i'm sorry for not having a shit taste

Resident evil 6 is a good game and entry in the resident evil franchise. Anyone who disagrees is either a nostslgia fag who is scared of their own shadow or is just parroting an opinion they heard on here or YouTube.
The story was never good in the games in the first place, and the controls feel great, so I don't understand most complaints

gameplay>all

There's absolutely nothing down with removing pathetic otaku pandering fapbait from games when localizing them for a audience that is not predominantly made up of virgin losers, i.e. the west.

This. ME is perfect example that RPG can stand without exp, level-ups and equipment system. Skill points were pointless in ME1. You just max rethorics and then auto-assign, because you don't give a fuck.

>L.A. Noire
>Good

does replayability fall under gameplay?

I'd fuck that fox if it was a woman.

its the result of good gameplay.

The inventory system is shit and the shooting doesn't feel as satisfactory as 4, 5 or Revelations.

Star Ocean 3 was a fine game, and the twist of 4D space did not negatively impact the story at all.

sims games are fun

Same. I enjoyed it, for what it's worth.