Yo bruh!

>Yo bruh!
>Nioh is just as challenging as Dark souls
>If not more

>Second boss is 3x bigger then you with weapons the size of half the shit you are in

No, fuck whoever actually thinks it's like Dark Souls. That shit is artificial difficulty of likes i haven't seen years, not challenging at all, just bullshit!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QToAzhRYmTA
exhentai.org/g/768297/4ce189b95e/
youtube.com/watch?v=Yzaq9a4QU8Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm honestly glad I didn't fall for the nioh meme

You know what they say
GIT
FUCKING

There's a difference in getting good at something that's challenging, and getting with something that's completely bullshit.

>2nd

What? Onryoki is the first boss.

>>Second boss is 3x bigger then you with weapons the size of half the shit you are in
>No, fuck whoever actually thinks it's like Dark Souls
you literally just described dark souls

Show me one boss in the first dark souls who's bigger then you, has a huge weapon, and in a location where you can't even fucking dodge his attacks.

smough is really thick, although you got me at the arena, it's equally as big.
if it's any help, it get's better when you learn the mechanics, also, 4th boss is even worse when it comes to faggotry

Youre fucking retarded.
Didnt even play the game, did you?

I vaguely remember one of the Smelter Demons being like that.

Nioh isn't hard.

Dark souls wasn't hard.

Nioh has far better paced checkpoints/bonfires and isn't slogged down by a boring ass string of loosely connected areas. I never realized how much I prefer mission select to mindless exploration (Without a map at that in souls case) that I'll forget when I put the game down for a bit.

I feel like Niohs a way better game than the souls games I've played, eventhign just feels so much more satisfying and better paced, but still packed with shit.

What? Do you mean Dark Souls is easier? Honest question, I haven't played Dark Souls yet (nor Bloodborne). I have beat Demon's Souls though and from the very little part of Nioh I played (intro, 1st level and 1st side mission), I thought Nioh was a lot easier.

The real problem with that fight is that the cannonballs one shot you when he throws them and he gives no real wind up on the throw. Just pow you're dead.

Adjudicator, Penetrator, Old Hero, Asylum Demon, Capra Demon, Demon Firesage, Iron Golem, Stray Demon, Tauros Demon, Bed of Chaos, The Last Giant, Executioner's Chariot, Ruin Sentinels, Smelter Demon, Velstadt, Blood Starved Beast, Ludwig, Yhorm, Dancer, and Champion Gundyr would all like a word with you

Big problem with Nioh is enemy variety and exploration. In souls there is cool treasure scattered around the map and NPCs sometimes. So its important to go see whats out there. In Nioh, the diablo loot system means you have literally no reason to explore the map unless you have some need to collect all the cup-heads

Op are you fucking high? Souls is way more bullshit than nioh. You're just bad is all, you need to revisit souls if you think nioh comes close in the amount of retarded bullshit.

what's a hard game then, senpai?

>Stay in front of boss to bait him into doing the 1-2 smash instead of spin
>If he tries to spin2win you, just block
>Also you can only block out of a hit-stun, dodge won't work

2nd phase was arguably worse just because it has a goofy hitbox on some attacks.

Ninja Gaiden black

>Nioh

Bandit/Low tier human
Samurai

Skull
Cyclops
Oni
Big Tongue yokai
Umi Bozu (lesser)
Mudman
Nurikabe
Wheelmonk
Flying bolt
Raven
Umbrella

Skellyton
Big Skellington
Statue Monser
Dweller

Spider
Big Spider

>Dark Souls 2 (No DLC)
Skeleton
Wanderer
12 types of Hollows
Ironclad Soldier
Old Knight
Gaoler
Heide Knight
Rupturing Hollow
Undead Aberration
Executioner
Undead Huntsman
Bonewheel Skeleton
Hammersmith
Grave Warden
Manikin
Desert Sorceress
Gyrm
Hollow Mage
Hollow Priest
Spider Drone
Alonne Knight
Alonne Knight Captain
Amana Priestess
Leydia Witch
Undead Crypt Knight
Dragon Acolyte
Drakekeeper
Dragon Knight
Dark Priestess

Pig
Kobold
Ogre
Dog
Poison Moth
Poison Brumer
Rats
Rotten Vermin
Cragslipper
Basilisk
Dog Rat
Parasite Spider
Dragon

Flame Lizard
Dark Dweller
Darksucker

Nimble Shadows
Bell Keeper
Banedigger
Elite Giant
Goblin
Lion Clan Warrior
Primal Knight
Grand Tusk
Stone Soldier
Ruin Sentinel
Syan Soldier
Stone Knight
Lizard Man

Damn...Really makes you think

>Onryoki
>Hard
Gr8 b8 m8

Nah, technically the first boss is...
>Executioner Derick

>New IP compared to third iteration into a franchise

Compare it Demons Souls if you're going to compare it to anything

fucking okatsu fucking my shit up

Nioh is not a souls game. it is trying hard to be as much of a souls game as it can while still being different.
And it does that well.
The combat is faster paced and more satisfying than bloodborn.
The atmosphere is great and enjoyable.
It has more story than the souls series ever did, as in it's an actual story with a protaonist and not a nameless faceless avatar to explore the world.

Honestly comparing Nioh to the souls series is a insult to both, and saying "X game is easier than Y game" is a pitiful argument.

Darksouls isn't as hard as battletoads vs double dragon, so dark souls is a bad game. artificial difficultyihavesomanycocksinmymouth

You can dodge his attacks you retard.

nioh's problem is that the attribute/loot/skill systems are so intricate and so dependent on the player leveling up and doing x y and z between missions that missions wind up either being piss easy or frustrating

i feel bad for people who didn't invest in onmyo magic. slow talisman in particular reduces the difficulty of most bosses by at least half

Jesus that twilight mission Where Dark Forces Gather just throws so much shit at you.

I don't think the combat is any faster paced than Bloodborne honestly.

I'm past Ogress now and there hasn't been a single fight as fast as the BSB. Basic enemies also seem to have more health / you can't just open up with a quick parry for an instakill on yokai.

That's not 2

are you aware of the cocpet that beings and objects can move in more that 4 directions?
Are you playing the game on a fucking dance pad?
Or are you implying you beat a souls game only moving towards and away, and left and right of every enemy? cause damn that would be impressive.
If not, you're kind of a fucking idiot.

Also, to answer your question, Capra Demon.
You fucking mook.

Nioh is great
Soulsbourne is great

is that a tripfag? am I in 2012?

press block you dumb faggot this isn't souls don't spam rolls

Must be your first Nioh thread because I've been in tons.

Taurus Demon, the first proper boss of DaS, is too large for new players to dodge without baiting ans backrolling.

BLOODBLORNE THE SUPERIOR GAME

Tips on the giant water boss? His little buddys distract me so I end up getting one shot by the laser. What's he weak to?

Soulsborne games start out hard due to your character having enough health to last three hits and stamina for about two rolls/hits. Hell, DaS2 has classes that start with less stats that their weapon requires to be used.

Nioh was in development for over 8 years, friend

>what is he weak to
you didn't light all the fires did you? how can you be such a shitter?

use the mask that spits fire and enchant your weapons to do fire damage, trigger super on 2nd phase and burn him down

holy fuck Sup Forums

dodge the laser and hit him with fire. i think you can actually use the big bonfires in the boss room to light your weapon on fire.

>area where you can't dodge his attacks

Invalidates everything on your list except for:
1) Executioner's Chariot - where dodging becomes a gimmick to get to the real boss at the end of the track
2) Capra Demon - no excuses, probably the inspiration for this boss
3) Blood Starved Beast - only due to the poison air which really doesn't count
4) Ludwig - which everyone thinks is a bullshit boss but is able to be avoided somewhat (not a defense)

will we get nioh 2: yasuke's adventures?

I mean its already easy enough with Carnage and defense down talismans if you don't get hit and just spam mid stance at the back of the boss, the sloth talismans are just an added bonus for the piss easy mode.

when he gets to phase two you can two shot it with the hyotoko mask

>dude what if we created areas where like 6 giant yokai spawn 2 at a time one after another
>tengu rapes hanzo and ninja grill instantly
>left to kill them all by myself
great design

youtube.com/watch?v=QToAzhRYmTA

Not who you're talking to, but the final incarnation of Nioh began development in 2012.

The original intended PS3 launch title version (Which was based on Kurosawa's Oni script and starred an eponymous Eurasian samurai) started development in 2004 was a hybrid of Mosou and SRPG and was subsequently scrapped when Koei/Omega Force couldn't figure out how to make it gel properly. It then laid dormant for a few years until after the Koei Tecmo merger, when it was then handed off to Team Ninja. They worked on a version that apparently got into alpha before Kou Shibusawa put the kibosh on it after deeming it too close to Ninja Gaiden and ultimately pointless. The current OnimuSouls Gaiden version then was started.

Oh and lets not forget about living weapons if we combined all that

Leave nioh to me

sloth just absolutely trivialises everything i can only understand people using them for the double boss fights like nobunaga and yuki

my personal feeling on the matter is that they know how to make a game that has good melee combat, and they had some good ideas, but they threw in way too much crap, and nobody ever bothered to ask if maybe they threw in too much crap

you could remove maybe half of the attributes and rip out the skill system (just give players the fucking moves from the start) and greatly simplify the equipment system and you'd have a much better game

Every darksouls 3 boss is
>he has a 20 foot weapons and he's fast and he's grimdark edgy!

you do realise you can even fucking block his attacks if youre too stupid to dodge them?

yeah wait until you get to bosses that can grapple you instantly like it's street fighter

>8 year old game compared to 2017 game
Wew lad

I mean if you did go in the game blind without referring into the internet or whatever builds people are shouting about you'd have a great and challenging time trying out builds and each talismans/ninjitsu to see what works best.

But once you figure out the ins and outs with which talismans/ninjitsu are crap, the options just becomes narrower from there

Taurus demon

that's exactly what i did. i'm level 80 with 30 stamina at the moment because i just don't give a fuck. it's a terrible build and i'm still cruising because i have 15 points in magic and 15 points in magic is apparently just enough to do the veteran training mission and unlock the most broken ass shit

also respecs lol

anyone want an extra crimson armor code that will most likely work?
give me a link to your favorite loli doujin on sadpanda and I'll give you it through whatever communication method you want

Battletoads

>That Hallway before Hundred Eyes

Ho boy I should probably grind more divines before I attempt this

Just put it on here, and let whoever wants it have it.

exhentai.org/g/768297/4ce189b95e/

yea, fair enough
RNGQ-J9N8-7PDH
let me know if it actually works, because I wasn't too sure

Although I love the options of respeccing, the respecs shouldn't be that cheap.

The Li Naomasa Set that I've respecced for literally throws every obtainable armor out there into the garbage

-Low weight cost
-High defense
-Good passives
-EXTRA KI REGEN ALONGSIDE LESS THAN 20% WEIGHT BURDEN

Balance probably don't even exist in Team Ninjas dictionary

Mega Man 2

I didn't get the sloth talisman and I haven't had too much trouble.

i watched my friend walk in and kill that guy on his first try

git gud

You know you can res her right?

>you can parry the kusarigama revenant's chain throw
>you teleport to them

Capra Demon fits literally all 3 criteria

go play Dark Souls you faggot because you clearly haven't

>nobunaga resurrected
>he just fucking walks away

>second boss
Do people actually consider tutorial fights like Asylum Demon/Derrick the Executioner bosses? Also, if you can't dodge Onryoki's attacks you're complete garbage so you should probably stop whining about "artificial difficulty"

So essentially you're saying they should have made it exactly like Dark Souls?

Yeah, no thanks. I love Dark Souls and Bloodborne, but not every game done in the same vein as them has to be a complete copycat.

>Do all the side missions as they come up
>They get you used to fighting multiple big yokai at a time by yourself

It really isn't that difficult, especially if you know how to use salt

it's ii not Li

From games aren't difficult either, only tedious.

Which skin has the best "voice" when transformed into them?

>They dont know that balless form becomes a reoccuring enemy and you can fight two of them with lost souls at the same time at one point

Really I'll take those fuckers over dual sword yokai any day.

Just activate living weapon, res both of them, and use firebombs + your living weapon element to give any yokai the Yin-Yang debuff.

>code still hasn't been claimed
does everyone already have it or something? or does it not work?

Commandos 2. SMERSH. Both are probably before a souls baby's time

I understand your point, but you're still generalizing Nioh enemies despite variable weapon types within their model. It less than DS2 not matter what, but you're still pandering as if that will make people who bought and have been enjoying the game to begin hating it. I suppose your time will come when the next garbage DS3 dlc comes out

>thought it was already taken
>Got my hopes up

You could have left me in the dark

Be honest. Which of you negroes actually bat the executioner without using the spirit?

oh, uh, try it again

>thinks the first actual boss is hard
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I had trouble with it during the beta because i was a scrub then. when I actually got the game i fucking wrecked him multiple times by myself.

Ice bitch is the only boss i've run into thats artificial difficulty.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yzaq9a4QU8Y

What am I fucking user

It says its already been used when you hit confirm mang

beat me to it

oh, well fug :-DDDD sorry then, user

If anything nioh is easier than souls.

well fuck me. guess I'm a scrub. thats awesome.

Nioh feels unfair if you try to play it like bloodborne, because you'll miss time and get hit too much since the dodge is actually different even though at a glance it seems the same.

You should make use of your panic button (living weapon) and you should be able get through most bosses tough spots.

I think it's hard but so far I haven't been on any bosses as bad as I did in my first play of dark souls.

nioh is objectively better than every dark souls game

Well thats not very difficult to do considering From games are bullshotted downgraded rehashed trash with reused assets.

They're like a restaurant that scrapes off last nights leftovers to resell them to you the next day.

Git gud faggot, got onryorki smasher 2nd attempt

They only one shot you if your gear and HP are shit

FOOD ANALOGY