GAME THREAD

What game are you playing right now?

Oh, and uh, I'm playing crosscode, and I encountered an optional boss pretty early on, that is beatable, but it's health bar is so long and my attacks are so weak and if I get hit two times in succession I die. Maybe I should level up some more with that easy EXP trick I uncovered.

Fishing on oldschool runescape while working on my internship assignment

Oblivion because I actually never finished it.

and on Sup Forums. this assignment is clearly going well

having 4 tabs open is kinda hard to pay attention to the assignment

Just finished Ys Origin on Yunica run.

don't know if I should play the other 2.

About to start Batman: Telltale

I started dang it ron paul 2 a few hours ago.
Damn how I hate monokuma.

You are now noticing that Samus has two left feet.

And Mount and Blade.

I LOVE BLINI

FFXIV (first mmo I havn't hated since runescape as a kid)

witcher 2

gotta start bayonetta 2 and DKC: tropical freeze

eagerly awaiting xenoblade 2 to buy a switch

that's too many

Sword Art Online Hollow Realization

Shiren on Vita
Was climbing the tower of fate but then I got 1 shot by a monster doing 150 damage

Just got a PS4, never had a PS3, so catching up on some stuff. Over the last week I beat all of the Uncharted games (Nathan Drake collection + Uncharted4).

I've been playing Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate.

Musou games are a guilty pleasure of mine and this one has an overwhelming amount of characters.

Emulating Skyward Sword on Dolphin. It's pretty decent. Playing with a 360 controller makes some stuff wonky but it isn't too much trouble. Beat the Imprisoned for the third time and got to flooded woods. I like the game but I'm feeling ready for it to end. How much longer is left?

Literally just finished Final Fantasy 1: Origins ten minutes ago. Played it on the normal, original difficulty, and holy shit that was fucking hard as balls. Oh well, on to Final Fantasy 2.

Building my house and farm in Wurm online. It's gonna be maximum comfy.

Shadowverse, D44M and Skyblazer

Metroid Prime 2 for the first time. This game is tougher than the first one. I like it.

>playing skyward sword without the wii motion plus

what

>how much longer

not much, you have at most 1 or 2 more dungeons

I've been playing Xenoblade Chronicles X since my sub to FF14 lapsed, although I'm gonna be hopping back in soon.
And Nioh.

who r u

>getting drunk alone with your friend
>getting friendlier every minute

meanwhile im sitting on my ass on this fucking board. what the fuck happened to my social life

Yeah it's possible. You have to use a specific old version of Dolphin with a controller profile set up but it is very doable. If you google it you can find youtube videos that explains and has a download link in the video with everything all set up. I think the one I grabbed premade was Dolphin 3.0 with 2 premade controller profiles included.

Glad not much longer. I enjoy it well enough but I'm starting to feel ready to move on to something else.

what's a game?
is that a new graphics card or a new console?

Age of Empires III. modding civs and their techs. Who cares if it's powercreep, it's for single player.

I'm playing Dark Souls 2 and hating it.

Also I'm dicking with emulators and playing random PS2, PS1, and Gamecube games.