For Honor

Gonna buy it?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/S2N7n
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>$60 usd for literally fuck all content
Why would I do that?

So basically everygame?

there's already hacks so I'm going to wait until they fix that or at least make it hard/risky to do

Will prob take a while, but the price will drop from 60 by then and there'll be less frustration from hackers.

Not really.

>Ubisoft
>Anything
>Ever
Nope.

Nah all my gaymen money goes to ESO

yes it looks really good PogChamp

>60 dollaroos/eurocoins for a 1v1 simulator
Same answer as with shit fighting games like street fighter, etc:
No, i'm not going to buy it for that much as it's maybe 2 hours of fun and then never looked at again

Closed Beta and Open Beta left me burnt out. Map variety wasn't good enough to make me want to keep repeating the same matches over and over again for extended periods of time. And the servers / matchmaking were sort of unstable on the closed beta, which got me worried (open beta was fine, though). I won't buy it, at least not until a good price drop.

>Gonna buy it?

This game:
>was obviously designed for console peasants
>published by ubisoft
>60 dollars
i'd rather play chivalry medieval warfare and its DLC

stop spamming these threads, you suck at shilling

What games designed for pcuck? fps and moba?

any type of game that requires a bit of skill

>2 hours fun
Different kinds of people i guess.

The beta was fun and a valuable experience.

I am not buying at full price this month. Maybe next or in April.

I thought p2p was awful but I never had Daek Souls-esque lagstab experiences or any lag whatsoever.
In 4v4 battles it was annoying when the enemy rage quitted and the whole game stops for half a minute to resync but I hope that's a fixable thing

I didn't see any class imbalances on the lower end, meaning that there was no class that was trash.
Orochi and Peacekeeper were a little too strong but that may be just me. I played Orochi a lot and he is too fast for the versatility+dmg output

People were criticising that it rewards a defensive playstyle too much but I didn't have that experience. Applying pressure WHILE defending against counters to avoid losing momentum was the way to win for me.

GET OUT CASUAL

GET

THE

FUCK

OUT

RIGHT

NOW

YOU

FUCK

off topic but what do you think about bf1? I'm thinking about buying one of them but want to make sure which was is better for long term

Haven't really played BF1 beyond the open beta. It was cool, specially on PC, but the progression system felt shallow, so I'm not sure about its longevity.

Pre-ordered the gold edition which is 120$ aud
Fucking pre loading now
Deus Vault!

why gold if future dlc are free.

>Get get the fuck out right now you fuck
Wew lad

Season pass gives you acces to the content for no ingame currency and a week early, apart from some exp boosts, worthless in my opinion but everyones money value is different

lol'd at the pic

Cool

>Pre-ordered the gold edition which is 120$ aud
>Deus Vault!

ive made a mistake

>$120
>Jewbisoft

Are you the same type of fag that put 4000 hours into a moba and tells them self they aren't doing the same shit over and over again for those 4000 hours? How fucking boring.

Look at this Weeb cunt
Bet he picked the samurai faction

i'd get it for 15 bux and 15 bux only

When it's half price and they've nerfed the samurai. I fully understand that they are making the most popular class the most powerful to get all the early access kids pre-ordering.

Just like Overwatch, i won't stand doing the same shit for more than 2 hours before i get absolutely bored of it. I played the beta for that time and didn't feel like playing it anymore, because that's all there is to the game.

Yeah but thats every game nowadays.
I got a job and get good pay, so it doesn't faze me, understandable if you cannot afford it though

>Dark Souls releases on PC, a game that isn't really that hard
>Internet is full of people seething with anger about it for weeks
>People resorting to cheat engine just to get out of Firelink Shrine

discord.gg/S2N7n

I did because I need to have a game to make scrubs rage at.

No, of course not.

>buying games

nope too many better games came/coming out desu and btw
>jewbisoft

>Game with loads of variables is the exact same every time you play

What did he mean by this?

No need to rush aus user, I got it now but the servers are fucked and have been for like 30 mins.

>ubisoft
>always on online
>0 content
>microtransactions
>p2p
>season pass
>have to pay for p2p online on consoles
>no doubt a fucked pc version on day 1
>60$ for no content game

what kind of retard would buy this game?

This game isn't even worth $60, but it's okay since you like wasting your money

Not to shill but
>microtransactions
In-game currency
>season pass
Only gets you 1week early access , all dlc is free like in R6 siege
>no doubt a fucked pc version on day 1
Even with a 860 and a i5 2.9ghz I could run the game on high and mantain 60 fps while recording, so the pc version is well optimized

I do agree that p2p in 2017 is retarded and 60$ is way too much for it

cancerous community mixed with 3rd world cheaters, casual plebs and alot arrogance = pcfarts

I save up months at a time until i make a big purchace. I absolutly love the game. Why am I getting shit for buying this game?

>In-game currency
Just like Hearthstone

yea really, name a recent game that isn't fuck all for content

nioh

>in-game currency

Don't act like if you never use microtransactions you won't be unable to keep up with those who use them, be it for new characters or upgrades, just like p2w/f2p games such as Warframe and LoL.

>co-op only game in current year
Okay grandpa

but u literally cant keep up with people in warframe and lol if u dont use microtransactions?
or was that the point of the post

first person melee games play like counterstrike where the guns can only shoot to an arm's length

they dont feel very skillful, no more than just shooting people in the head in any source based game.

people seem to hold them in high regards but then eat shit at casual console 3rd person melee games like dark souls or for honor and then say that it isn't that they are shit, but that the game is shit.

>co-op only game
what?

>so bad i didnt bother playing past 2nd match
>free for entire weekend
>now want people to buy it for 60 dollars

like i said in your last shill thread, im sure it will do fine sales wise because of all the paid shill ecelebs and their paid "sponsored" streams , but its gonna be dead as fuck just like the division in under 2 months

nope I donĀ“t buy sjws games

maybe is because Im playing nioh at the moment but the combat felt like shit for me

I really liked it
Maybe I'll buy if the long stick Samurai is less cancer

>uplay
>ubisoft
>inevitable guaranteed microtransactions
>environmental kills
>saw how cheap bleeding is
>saw how cheap poison is
>p2p

>60 dollars

Uh no that's a huge pass for me. Thanks.

>environmental kills
>saw how cheap bleeding is
>saw how cheap poison is
this could be solved by you not being shit

Am I the only one who hates the ROUND whatever screen where it slowly pans around and takes forever to get the fucking round started?

I can't be the only one who feels like that should be skippable.

Or is it skippable and literally no one does it?

>shilling everyday
>fucking 6 threads per minute
>$60
>QTE
>ubisoft
>Uplay *vomit*
>already has hacks built in
What about you just go back to /vg/ or shillHQ subleddit

there is one specific spawn where this is fucked up and you can't see where your rival spawns, always fucks me from a side

chivalry is both first person and third person though, you can switch view

I actually liked the beta quite alot, the combat mechanic was very interesting aswell as the characters besides Nobushi and Peace-keeper. Annoying as fuck. I will probably buy it but wanna wait until the reviews when the game comes out before I do. However, I did hate how quick you had to be to counter guard breaks.