CD Projekt's share value continues to surge following successful Christmas sales and good performance of the Gwent beta...

>CD Projekt's share value continues to surge following successful Christmas sales and good performance of the Gwent beta. Ahead of the annual results that will be published on March 30th, CD Projekt's value has risen to over $1.6 billion, making it worth more than Capcom.

>To put this in perspective, the Polish energy giant Tauron which employs 25000 people is valued at "only" 5bln PLN - some $600 million less than the makers of The Witcher 3. Overall CDP group is now the 15th biggest company listed on the Polish Stock Exchange and its share value has risen by over 1200% in the last 5 years, and by 56% in the last three months alone.

>CD Projekt is also the biggest Polish exporter in the IT sector - 95% of its revenue is generated outside of Poland.

i.imgur.com/Ko0Uaf5.png

Nice, now they'll get ruined because they're extremely profitable.

Daily remidner

>Skyrim sold more copies than the entire Witcher brand (Games and books included)
>Skyrim has a higher metacritic
>Skyrim has more concurrent players playing

They really are great. Have been immersed in the Witcher universe since the first game. Would also recommend checking out Warhorse Studios. Their upcoming Medieval RPG Kingdom Come: Deliverance looks promising and they seem to be taking the right steps as developers.

I'm happy for Poland.

>he didn't buy kurwa stock in 2014
fucked up senpai

I'm worried about that, we'll have to see how they are when Cyberpunk 2077 releases.

>post pic with gothic 2 quests compared to the witcher because my dick has disappeared behind a wall of fat.

skyrim you can also mod for endless replayability

witcher 3 is one and done lmao.

At this point it a bubble.

I'll take dot com bubble for $500 Tim

Short while you can

>tfw CDPR is soon responsible for the whole economy of poland

no pressure.

Was this game ever really sold as the "Skyrim" killer?

soulsfags literally shaking in anger right now

Too bad they can't mod Sup Forums to love them no matter how many marketers they hire :^)

CDrones claimed it was an *insert game name here* killer. I saw them even comparing it to MGSV

No. The developers talked a little bit about stuff in Skyrim they liked and didn't like, and the success of Skyrim convinced them open world was a good idea, but CDPR pushed comparisons with Gothic more than Skyrim. In Europe Gothic is the GOAT open world RPG so that's what they played up.

sure thing, bud.

Nobody talked about it until it won some meaningless award and the skyrim bads spilled their sgetti over it.

>shareprice at almost 70 zloty

I still remember when it fell to 12 after the first delay of TW3

Woe on me for not buying. 600% return in 3 years would've been nice.

>Thebull94 pushing comparisons with MGSV and FO4 only to get BTFO at the GAs
And you've been a salty bitch ever since Kek.

You mean those obvious bait threads created by an obvious shitposter who wanted everyone to join his crusade against W3? Yeah fuck off faggot, you were always in the MGSV general trying to start shit you fucking faggot. Kill yourself.

Nah, Witcher is fun and I'm looking forward to Cyberpunk.
Soulsborne > Witcher tho

And your point is?

And?

Yeah you've been at this a while we know.But as the OP attests you're not really having any effect buddy.

You guys WILL respond to this post

>It didn't beat the most successful RPG in recent history so it failed
Is this how you cope with getting absolutely destroyed?

@367331130
Ok but you don't get a (You)

Also reported for spam.

:^)

>MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS, DELETE THIS

Can I get a few Wews for my Lad?

hell yea i like reading about companies making money this is very interesting to me as my brain is a pile of mush

When people get triggered over video games
XD XD

>investing in the polish stock exchange
It will soon be zero when Russia invades.

the fact that he made this is the best part.

>Someone was salty enough to make this
I'll give a Wew for (You) Lad

Delete this.

t. believer

I know right.
XD XD

I NEVER CONQUERED RARELY CAME

Why is it that there has been a massive influx of
>witcher is bad because i can break the game, or it doesnt fit what i personally define as fun threads
is it one autist? or a pack of marketers?

>Bioware was so good and now they're shit
It hurts lads fucking EA.

contrarians, they're few but they sure like shitting up threads

It's one guy spamming the same couple of pics over and over again. He's a redditer Biodrone and his hate goes all the way back to W2 vs DA2

Just one autist mate.

It's incredible that he's still asshurt about a 2 year old game.

stop making me nervous

>when Cyberpunk 2077 releases.

see you again in ten years friendo

This kind of image is disheartening.

They got shitload of money from the polish government to make cyberpunk though.

They won't invade. Poland is a Russian spy in the EU.

not a witcher fan, but tits in this game are fucking masterpiece

..and you cant say that about skyrim !

hahaha

Weren't they almost bought out this year?

skyrim is also shit

on top of that they don't pay programmers/artists nearly as much since taxes are so low

Which works massively to poland's benefits, at least in terms of shutting out American programmers who would see the wages as destitute for the fact that they'd be sending half of it back to uncle sam.

No, it was just Sup Forums misinformation.

They were meeting to buy themselves out. Specifically a division of CDP.

Probably the money from the government helped a lot.

Last year*

EA offered to buy CDPR for a billion dollars.

Skyrim is also only played because it is a sandbox at the park for kiddies to dick around in for an hour before they get bored, no substance whatsoever

People also make the same chibi thread everyday too. Is he marketing his autism here as well?

Why the fuck didnt the devs make witcher super modable like skyrim? It literally could have overthrown it.

And I'd gladly play it for the +18 mods

Fuck CDP and their standards, they work only with polish workforce regardless of skill level while for non slavs and non polish they require you to be the very best in your field to even consider giving you a 6-12 months gig.

NO

NOT THE EA

PLEASE HELP SEND PUTIN TO THE PERIMETERS WW3 NOW

Want to imagine Bioware fagging up Witcher or Cyberpunk 2077?

Neither do I.

>NW vanilla
>Good
>Origins
>Good

Nice bait, you forgot about gems such as Tranny Age: Cisquisition.

except for the fact that bioware's budget for anything since nwn was bigger than cdp had for witcher 1 and 2 combined

Skrim is garbage like most AAA titles today. CD Projekt is one of the only devs left who can make high budget games that have actual depth.

They are literally a polish valve making most of their earnings through digital distribution, except they're not Jews.