Good game

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FPeUc_cEqrU
pastebin.com/VTDtHZsK.
youtu.be/7ziXSioJ2JQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>good game
this thread is now over.

Anti-camilla-kun is STILL trying to bad mouth the tiddie monster.

give it a rest gayboi

get fucked for not having a spellcaster

Welcome to mobile games. Now either grind for 10 hours, pay shekels to improve your characters or uninstall you stupid goy.

1º it isn't fire emblem
2º a literal pay to fucking win game
3º It has been 8 years Nintendo acting like ((((them))))

Someone please post the Lv 40 convos.

My rolls have been ass and Ive been stuck on Ch. 9 Normal. Should I reroll since ive wasted alot of orbs and have no 3rd Gold?

You're fucking retarded if you think only one person in these threads thinks Camilla is bad

Kys my man

Are you running a 2* Virion still? If so, that is your problem.

You have Lyn and Roy, you are more then fine.

*Unsheathes tomb

Pssh, nothing personal Takumi

Lyn and Roy keep getting killed by the Heavy Blue Knight in the stage.

THE ARENA IS OVER WHERE ARE MY FEATHERS!?
RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Which one should I 5*?

Shanna.

Got you senpai

Fir, Sharena, Hana or a second Tharja. In that order

like 5 hours

Shanna, how is this even a question?

Guess I'll wait then. Fuck, I'm too ahead of the curve right now. All I can do is grind my shit units up and eventually I'll run out of those.

What's a good arena defense composition?

Same

All four are shit, I would save my feathers.

I can't get ahead of the curve until I get more feathers, and I can't get any feathers until I get ahead of the curve

>running 2 star Anna and Virion
Fucking why

Is this true, in the JP version Shareena has a crush on you. They localized that to only liking you as a friend? Why?

I will never understand this kinda nonsense

how the hell did you beat chapter 9 lunatic with a level 36 4* Cordelia?

3 tacomemes and a healer in the front.

Lucina's 40

I have 6 more in lunatic to do. You can only do 2 of them every 4 hours.

I would've had them done but I spent time grinding green shields for Rinka when she comes out because no way are they going to five star her out right.

Fir is so cute.

god damn, even though my robin has garbage rolls i just love him for shitting on these fucking takumemers.

also anna is best girl

Are they both Max level? That's kinda crazy

Shady agenda, same reason they made Hana a feminazi in Fates

nah, I am pretty sure it's one person.

Unless you're in the arena tier just below whales or some shit. Then it's clear that she doesn't quite keep up.

Compared to the entirety of the rest of the cast she's a solid A/B+

iktf

>Shanna
>bad

Which girl is the most fuckable?

Lucina, Camilla, Robin and Olivia

>not listening to this while grinding

youtube.com/watch?v=FPeUc_cEqrU

Chrom hits like a truck. The second to last mission was the hardest

He's an armored unit so he gets a boost against phy damage. He probably has like 60 def too. I'm willing to bet he has like 8 res though. So mages and armor pierce.

Do I have any salvageable characters I should focus on training?

Rate my wife

Friendzoner-chan

So now that we're bored of Heroes, which game should we be emulating? DS emulation is pretty good on phones; Shadow Dragon?

Daily reminder that Chromfag is eternally btfo.

>only gold I have is Minerva
>no defense wins
>grind a male robin up to silver
Chaching

clutch is real

no one cares

inb4 i'm chromfag

Is there any reason to use Olivia if you have Azura?

pastebin.com/VTDtHZsK. If you can read moon. Some user translated her lines but I don't have his post's screenshot. Basically she said she loves you the most but it's okay if you only consider her your friend, and she was estatic when she finds out you don't friendzone her.

It makes no sense why they're doing this. She's not a child like Kanna and she doesn't have a /u/ gimmick like Soleil.

Hana wants to be a sharp-tongued female Myrm like Lyn but she got Treehouse'd into a stupid cunt.

Until tomorrow when they shift them around again

If you dont have Azura

They also made effie a raging dyke from a gentle giant.

When was Anna a Feminazi? She was a tomboy who wanted to be taken seriously, about the worst thing she did was beat up Takumi

My dream is to take the cutest team to 5 stars.

Effie x Elise was subtext in the Jap game. It's pretty much canon in the localized version.

I would try to get Lilina to 5*, or maybe Gwen, having a mage/armored unit in your arsenal is a good thing to have at the ready

Is Fah really that useful to you at 4*?

Lucina, Tharja, Tiki, Tiki, Nino, Hinoka, Sakura, Lyn, Anna

Roughly in that order

>Lyn S
Stopped right there, these tier lists are complete garbage

they're marginally helpful at best

>Marth higher than Chrom

Why?

>Lyn higher than Chrom and in same tier as Lucina

Is this something only relevant at high level PvP or something? Because Lyn is way worse than either of them. No Falchion, far less attack unless she's almost dead and relies on a 5 turn special

If you have another strong blue. Olivia is a much better support. Aqua is only rated higher because she can kill swords easily. With her +atk buff, olivia ensure one shots 2 times a turn.

this happens way to often to me

How did you get 20k feathers already and how do you get the great badges

Nino, Sharena, Corrin, Robin

I think the JP list is slightly different

HOW THE FUCK DO I GET GREAT BADGES

Do well in Arena and kick out some heroes.

And the Lunatic floors

She's. Strong green type, that's mostly all she's good for. Her "draw back ally" move was useful a few times with takumi to snipe enemies and then retreat beyond their reach. Beat all of story mode with that main team. Thanks for the advice btw.
Still waiting for our feathers :o

How do I beat narcian's second level?

i got Lyn, but the rest of my crew is suffering. I dont know if i should reroll.

I DID IT! I FINALLY FUCKING DID IT WITH AN UNDERLEVELED TEAM FUCK YOU NARCIAN YOU FAGGOT

It's a mystery

Lyn is shit, only worth it if you fap to her. Reroll

i had worse luck then you and beat it with my only fove star being marth. I'd suggest using cherche instead of anna cause that's who i used and try to rank up robin and use him as your blue cause i used a three star blue unit then too.

If my Tacomeme is has 30 spd at level 38 am I screwed? Or is it possible he makes it to 33 or so spd by level 40? He's already got high res, 21.

HOW NIGGA

I baited with Abel since he has the Aegis special which halves ranged damage since I didnt have anyone else who could survive turn 1 then cleaned up with the rest of my team.

Legendary heroes is actually the better pack outside of Takumi

Dat legs though....

I listen to this from time to time.
youtu.be/7ziXSioJ2JQ

High levels of the training tower gives them out when the training tower gives out stuff but its not right now.

Marth's teleport next to any ally unit also still lets him attack so it basically makes any unit you have alao have a pretty strong red attack. At least that's how I've been using him. Having Marth teleport out of fliers has been some good shit

> Random stats
> Random heroes
> Random gacha colors
Why don't they fucking make the outcome of battles random as well.
They aren't even masking the fact they're going all out whale fishing

>grinding
They give you enough stamina to play 3 maps. Each map takes 45 seconds if you watch all the attack animations.

Wait for the kids from Awakening and Fates. Add on a random parent roll for corresponding hair and a related 5th skill

Camilla is such fucking dogshit in Heroes.

Well it could definitely be better... but it's not an awful 1st roll...

TACOMEME

How the fuck did brave weapons become so shitty in this game?

>sothe

Yes, she's definitely SS+ fap material

The stats aren't really random though and the Gatcha colours are just there to show you what's already been rolled.

>A/B+
Maybe the reason people constantly bitch about her is because she's still listed as S rank right below motherfucking Hector despite her being relatively mediocre/bad?

I have no idea what the fuck I'm doing and I've never played a FE game.

Apart from the weapon triangle, what's the rundown on the class weaknesses? Archers beating flyers is an obvious one.

No way man. Raven is scary with his Axe and Cordelia is amazing with her Lance

Not so fast Takumeme!