youtube.com/watch?v=gnumOe3MeA8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZyMPYxtKp1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=lFEUe0mMGM4
youtube.com/watch?v=YGnt8fIDcCE
youtube.com/watch?v=7zes476D3lA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZgL1aT2sF0E
youtube.com/watch?v=Bbf-Z2IgnVY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No thanks, I can play both of these """games""" in my web browser for free.

Buying the Switch version. Happy that this game is finally getting a western release.

Getting it on the switch, looks like a fun multiplayer game.

When's the release date?

Obviously both. Swap Mode is the real meat of competition.

I like PuyoTetMix

Why would you buy this?
Neither game has changed since its creation. Hell, Tetris aesthetically was more pleasing on Gameboy and 64

What brand new amazing features are there added in these versions of Tetris and Puyo Puyo?

I'm trying to play puyo puyo tetris, but this one player keeps kicking my ass.

april 25th for both versions I believe. It comes out on the switch's launch day in japan.

>Neither game has changed
>He doesn't know about the Tsuu rule
>He doesn't know about the Tetris Guidelines set in place for every Tetris game since the PS1.
>He doesn't know about Rotation rules.

Getting it on the Switch for mobile co-op. My friends love both games so its perfect

Dude, Puyo and Tetris are just fun co-op games.

You can play these endlessly and still have fun.
Plus, there's online, couch co-op, and weeb characters.

>I like PuyoTetMix
You mad man.
You know, the web browser thing doesn't bother me one bit, but the fact that you put quotations around games like some sort of mega queer has made me unreasonable peeved.

>listing Gameboy Tetris as good

But the Gameboy Tetris is the only Tetris I've ever played that was actually bad. That horrible multiple second long lag after each line clear makes it unplayable.

>Neither game has changed since its creation.
I don't even want to bother explaining to you how fucking wrong you are. Enjoy being stupid.

Switch

Puyo only, not a big Tetris fan.

I wonder what he's going to sound like in English

I'd rather get a new Columns than this.

>PC port or english 3DS version never ever
>Chronicles on english never ever
I'll get it on the switch when I decide to get one.

I believe you can hear his english voice in one of the newest trailers on sega's channel, although all he says is "beautiful."

I have it on PS4. It'd be great if anybody else wanted to play.

Story missions are decent. Challenges are ok.

It'd be so much better if you didn't have to pay to play online.

Is this the same version that's on the Vita?
You don't really need to know gook to play it.

素晴らしい

Me, getting it on PS4

I've been dying for a good comfy puzzle game on it for a while

Isn't this game kind of old by now?

Ç'est bon!

>$60 for fucking TETRIS
You can't make this shit up lmao.

What's worst is the lack of wall kicks.

Came out February 2014

$30 digital on switch, $40 physical if you also want those keychains. the game also has a fully voiced story mode i believe.

Yes, it does.

is it dubbed?

yep, it's getting dubbed.

I wonder if they will also dub alternate voices for all the characters too.

Already have the Japanese version of the game for PS4. I going to get the one in English IF I buy a Switch. This game and Bomberman are the main reasons for me to buy a Switch, and I like Nintendo franchises but I don't like their censorship so I have not decided yet.

Of course it's dubbed. They wouldn't want any Japanese voices left in the western release clearly saying "SATAN-SAMA" would they?

all games should be jp voiced
even western games

Witness from one of the Switch events confirms the alt voices are dubbed and are even different "jokes" from the Japanese alt voices. Sig's alt in Japanese was just him saying "Shigu shigu" for everything, but in English he has normal dialogue but tries to sound like a tough guy.

High level puyo puyo tetris play is pretty awesome to watch. I skipped this one ahead to probably the best match.

youtu.be/3xAFDnT4rz0?t=1m46s

The time is finally almost here, I'm ready for my mush brain to hit the grinding stone on some tetris. And another Puyo Puyo game to play after the last one I played was 7.
youtube.com/watch?v=sNtDN6kOhAM

So excited.

Is it true that Tetris is OP in this game

>T-Spin Triples
This is the darkest of magicks.

How do I beat 5-9 in Adventure Mode?

This is when I realized I'm awful at Tetris.

It's power comes from it's rapid set ups and tetris/spin combos to overwhelm the puyo player. While Puyo players have a lot more power with a long ass chain, it takes a lot of time for them to set it up with the puyo's little bounce after it falls and longer drop times. If you force them to counter, they have to start from zero again as you're already building another tetris.

>Puyo's fast drop is set to OFF by default
I get they tried to stick to standard TSU rules, but come the fuck on. It needs the leverage against Tetris.

I haven't found this to be the case. Tetris might feel OP at lower levels of play, but at high levels you have to be insanely fast to stop a Puyo chain. Dealing with nuisance Puyo is just part of playing Puyo and has always been, so the Puyo player is never forced outside their comfort zone. Tetris players, however, have to change their play style to deal with Puyo players, needing to balance quick bursts at the beginning to disrupt chains while knowing when to wait on a B2B T-Spin Double, because blowing your load too fast when a large chain is inevitable will leave you unable to offset the incoming garbage. While a single mistake can be fatal for either player, the Tetris player has substantially higher chances of making one because of the speed, precision, and number of blocks involved compared to the relatively slow, deliberate pace of Puyo. It's fairly common to see Puyo players win despite Tetris players having an exponentially higher score.

I literally 130%ed this game three years ago. It's like you EOP cuqs live in another dimension.

What's a T-Spin?

Well it's about FUCKING time.

They better allow japanese dub though.

Now whos the best girl and why's it Dopple Arle?

Already playing it on my 3DS

Dopple Arle is a meme villain who's never been in a good Puyo game.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lw3LQlQnuHA

What's the best theme from the game and why is it this remix?

Also do they still have the Mean Bean Machine Multiplayer remix?

how? i can't find cia anywhere

t. arle

Physical copy, you criminal scum.

pics or never happened

I already have the Xbone version

you basically spin the t-shaped blocks into place. you can see the greentea fellow in that video do it multiple times with a little message saying he did a t-spin. I assume that the more rows of blocks you clear with that t-spin, the more garbage that is sent with the max being triples.

I actually did pirate it. I'll see if I can find the site again.

I'll be starting PS4/Switch Puyo Tetris threads for online lobbies when it's out.

Y'all are gonna eat shit. The best 1v1 experience.

youtube.com/watch?v=XFTsRE3Xaqo

Does this one have fever mode?

>World Star S rank
>9999 rate
You're the only one who's going to eat shit here, user

>no gay skeleton
shit game

chaosgamez.com/threads/puyo-puyo-tetris-jpn-region-free-cia.1758/
it looks shady as fuck, but it's legit.
just sign up and smash dat mu'fuggin like button

Awww yeee.

youtube.com/watch?v=QIxpkEEXqw8

Fun Puyo Puyo Hell has always been my favorite

youtube.com/watch?v=gnumOe3MeA8
The Fever era games had fucking sick soundtracks and I'm glad this song's still sticking around.

7's Henshin theme is great too, but it ties with 15th's Fever theme for me when it comes to anime power up time.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZyMPYxtKp1Y

I don't have a PS4 so I'm going to get the switch version. Already bought it for PS3 but I don't mind double dipping

I just want a new Wario's Woods game. It's the only puzzle game that I could enjoy more than an hour of.

My friend and I used to play that on his Super Nintendo. I never could get good at Wario's woods but he was awesome at it

I'm pretty good at Tetris so I'd say I'd give you a run for your money. If I'm playing Puyo Puyo then yeah, I stand no chance. Looking forward to playing against you guys

Fever-era music was pretty good.
youtube.com/watch?v=lFEUe0mMGM4

I remember buying Puyo Pop fever for GC and listening to the fever mode music, shit was kinda hype for a puzzle game.
youtube.com/watch?v=YGnt8fIDcCE

>tfw already own it on ps4 and vita

everyones gonna love dis game

>Anyone else excited?
Sup Forums told me this game is bad because theoretically, Tetris has the most advantage offensively and defensively

Gonna get it on the switch. Good on anyone who picks up this game!

fuck console wars. I don't know why any fucker takes that shit seriously now a days... Sup Forums has become a shitty joke that takes itself too seriously fucking newfags

No way. I like my Kingdom Hearts in English, thank you

How does this work?
Do you play both games at pnce or what?

I'll get it digitally on the Switch. This is a game that I'll be playing on and off for the life of the system.

you can choose which game you want to play before starting. there are some modes which either has both games going on simultaneously on separate boards, or another that has both games going on on the same board. It's pretty hectic with others. there's also a story mode.

youtube.com/watch?v=7zes476D3lA

>the alt voices are dubbed and are even different "jokes" from the Japanese alt voices

I'll be okay with this if Satan's alt voice has him impersonate Ozzy Osbourne, and Ringo's has her impersonate Ringo Starr. PEACE AND LOVE

I AM DOING YOU A FAVOR

>0:35-0:44
How

Holy shit EVO WHEN?

Soon it'll be time for the best girl to shine again!

They better not fuck up draco in the English version

Extremely excited.
Getting two copies on PS4, one copy being for a friend. and one on Switch.
I prefer Tetris, but Puyo is still cool.

>several game mods
>multiplayer
>story mode
>tetris
>puyo puyo
>infinite replay value
What not to love?
I have a friend that plays a mean tetris game, it will be glorious

I unironically think this game has evo potential. It's interesting to watch in my opinon.

But aren't EVO for fighting games?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZgL1aT2sF0E

It was at one time, but now we've had Smash, and Pokken, so anything is fair game.

Neo-weebs everyone

I hope you like Christina Valenzuela

But seriously, I can't really say 100% who's voiced by who, but I've heard enough dubs with the same actors to be able to recognize them from even small amounts given and non optimal quality audio recordings, and I am 90% sure she's Draco.

I've heard this game be compared to fighting games. Something about setting chains and and waiting for the right moment to set it off to rebound garbage back at the opponent. even setting small chains can fuck over someone setting up big ones.

It's a better game than most EVO 2017 games IMHO (with capeshit, smash and SFV it's not a hard feat, but alas).
More exciting to watch, too.

Yeah, the game has a lot of depth and is super competitive. It's even had live TV broadcast tournaments. youtube.com/watch?v=Bbf-Z2IgnVY

Pretty sure it's actually Wendee Lee

>so anything is fair game.
ASSFAGGOTS when?

Do you think it's a good idea to start Fighting game project that features waifus with or without some husbandos from Dota2?

Tetris and Puyo are two of the most hardcore and mechanicaly deep games out there dude.
Put them on a PvP match and shit gets crazy.

Absolutely, but there better be husbandos because without Invoker, you may as well not bother.

Also, does anyone have any resources to learn Puyo?

Damn, I didn't think about that at first but when you say it, that sounds possible too. Well I'm at least positive that's Christine Marie Cabanos as Amitie.

My other guesses so far are Ben Diskin as Sig, Lauren Landa as Rulue, Yuri Lowenthal as Tee, Cassandra Lee Morris as Arle, and maybe possibly could be (but could be wrong) Spike Spencer as Klug