Boringness of the Wild

This game looks boring as shit.

People are seriously dropping $400 to play this snoozefest?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TWjqYYd6MCQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

0/10 bait. Besides, I'm playing FREE OF CHARGE 0$ thanks to the Wii U. Have fun playing nothing, OP.

bait

Its not bait I'm dead serious

Your mother dropped you only to want to kill her self every waking momment

>tfw pirating this game on the WiiU
>Mfw will probably get dumped online before the release date

Lol how salty are you that I think your nintendo game sucks? Jeez its almost like you wasted $400 on a switch or something

Nintendo fans are the most toxic of all fanboys

Dead serious about baiting

This will be MGSV part 2

Sup Forums will turn in a week

People spend some bucks for Diablo 3, and it never fails to make me sleep

what is it about this puzzle that makes it a "meme" puzzle?

>this is a zelda game in 2017

the whole series hasnt evolved graphically since windwaker. its pretty sad really

mostly the physics based solutions and the bland overall design of the shrines

Sounds like your last horizon thread didn't do too well eh user.

You are not even trying

You know it's bad bait when people respond, almost robotically, and reply to a strawman that isn't there

i dont even have a ps4 but at least horizon looks like a next gen game

It has Zelda in the title.

yes tinfoil man anyone who criticizes a nintendo game is baiting

You're not criticizing though, you're baiting

>Hey guys look how awful this is, don't you think?

Yeah but the nioh, automata and p5 threads are doing just fine senpai.

At least you guys get this on launch too
youtube.com/watch?v=TWjqYYd6MCQ

Because for every 1 Nintendo fan happily enjoying their game there's 5 angry shitposting sonyggers

Don't particuarly enjoy whacking the hornets nest, so fuck off

Its made by the same people that made Killzone. Games gonna be mediocre as fuck. Although Zelda is likely going to also be mediocre.

should I explain then?

-boring huge empty world
-shitty enemy variety
-over 100 shitty meme puzzles
-shit graphics with horrible pop in
-huge focus on weapon durability/ crafting
-looks like a tech demo
-wonky physics
-fog everywhere
-barely any doodads populating the levels
-generic zelda story about ganon blah blah blah

Nice bait

How do you know all this? Did you play the game? I'm jealous

theres a million videos of gameplay where all they do is wander around aimlessly killing moblins for hours

Yeah and 95% of it is from the same isolated area

Nice bait

Whose to say the whole game isnt like that?

>50 hours of gameplay of the demo area
>WOOOOOW THIS GAME LOOKS SO SAMEY

Is everyone that ever criticizes nintendo just a blind sony pony to you people?

I got a wii u a month after its launch and its honestly the most regretful purchase in my life, even more than my 970.

You expect me to believe that?

Is this honestly what you do on a monday night? I mean shit I'm on Sup Forums too but at least I'm not doing what you're doing

>meme puzzles
>hasnt solved them
good try retard

>meme puzzles
This makes no sense. How the fuck can a puzzle in a game that isn't even out yet be a meme? Sup Forums has decimated the meaning of this word.

Prove any of those statements.

Who's to say it is?

Holy shit ninturdlers are insufferable. You kids realise you have to be 18 to post here, right?

There you go user, a nice picture for you.

BTFO

Defend this, drones.

not him but nice timestamp, this guy could have been flipping off the PS4 for all we know

Holy fuck this game looks atrocious.

Especially bad considering Horizon is coming out within the same week.

The damage control is real.

Sorry Nintenkids, probably shouldn't have banked on a console with no games twice in a row.

meme puzzles as in its literally goat simulator tier

Yes, I'm paying that much. The game looks that good
(Also arms and fast rmx)

Horizon-kun back at it again

wasn't pokemon sun and moon the fastest selling nintendo game in the americas?
Zelda hasn't even come out yet and Odyssey and Xenoblade 2 aren't showing any signs of being a "blunder".
Why such a craving for a tortanic?
To me it looks like you're literally just putting up anticipated nintendo games and going "LMAO IT'S GONNA SUCK". Why? Pokemon Sun and Moon have sold well and so will Zelda, the 2018 games look good too.
This is sad.

>"I think this Nintendo game is bad"

>BAIT BAIT BAIT
>I HOPE YOUR MOM DIES
>B-BUT SONY SONYGGERS HORIZON REEE

Holy shit, nintendrones.

>goat simulator invented the physics engine
fuck off autist

Anyone with a Fifabox that thinks Horizon will sell are delusional.
SuMo sold 14M, it sure was a blunder, hope the rest follow too.

FOG N DIM

Congrats on proving you're an idiot consumer

Thanks for the laugh

>Are people actually paying money to play this game

Why ask a question you already know the fucking answer to?

Why make this fucking thread?

There are dozens of threads every day that don't result in any kind of fun discussion of video games or produce OC whatsoever, and you choose to make this. Make a fucking thread about a game you like or are looking forward to.

I know Sup Forums is anti-everything and pro-nothing and you jackasses do this to fit in with some fucking neckbeards you'll never meet in real life and don't even like you for some stupid fucking reason, but how long can you keep up the same shit? Every day there's a fucking "can we all agree" or "now that the dust has settled", etc. thread.

This reminds me of Street Fighter faggots shitting up any fighting game thread that isn't Street Fighter or trying to make threads shitting on them that nobody asked for. RPGs put me right the fuck to sleep but I don't make threads asking if people seriously pay money to play fucking Fire Emblem.

Make an original fucking thread instead of another shit bait-tier OP for once. I don't even care if you're trolling and I fell for it hook line and sinker, there's no humor or anything worthwhile to be had here. I really hope it is a troll considering the use of the word "meme" to describe something you dislike because nobody on this website knows the actual meaning of words.

I can smell your butthurt

remember to report and sage kino posters :^)

MAD NINTENDRONE LMAO

At least Sonybros are chill and uncucked and actually have games to play.

>wasn't pokemon sun and moon the fastest selling nintendo game in the americas?
It also has a million billion cutscenes with the worst story and characters in series history.

>Zelda hasn't even come out yet
>b-but it's a BETA
>b-but they'll PATCH IT

>Odyssey and Xenoblade 2 aren't showing any signs of being a "blunder"
The former literally has X360-tier presentation and the latter is such a blatant dumbing down of its own series it's not even funny

>Why such a craving for a tortanic?
Maybe we'd stop wanting these games to fail if Shitendo made good games.

GODDAMN WHY DOES THIS SCREENSHOT LOOKS SO BAD?!

NO REALLY WHY DOES THE OPS SCREENSHOT LOOK SO AWFUL I WANNA KNOW WHY

>Wii U
Enjoy your locked 30 fps

>cuck
>deciding a game's quality without having played it
>using jokes from ancient ms paint comics as an arguement

This post is Sup Forums in a fucking microcosm

I can't smell your money

>It also has a million billion cutscenes with the worst story and characters in series history.
So basically your average ps4 game?

>b-but it's a BETA
>b-but they'll PATCH IT
Pic related

fixed

how did all that dust and hair get onto the wii u between the time you took the first photo and this one?

>Skyward sword
>not shit

jej

Its 30fps locked on switch too, you mongoloid.

are people actually hyped for this or is it just shills marketing and spamming zelda threads all the time? The game looks like total garbage from a gameplay perspective

>Automata
>with the two PS4 exclusives
goldenfaceactual4kintrue60fps.gif

Nice bait faggot

>sonybros are chill
yeah, the LE NEVER EVER ECKS DEE BLOODBORNE HOW CAN PC COMPETE faggots are totally chill with their 24/7 goldenface posting
>uncucked
the fee for using your internet you've already payed for will be $60 plus tax
>have games to play
*a game to play

nice try nonetheless
actually no it was terrible, kill yourself
"sonybros are chill" fucking hell.

Yup, that's Horizon. We are talking about Horizon right, because this is spot on. Even using the generic Zelda storyline part.

I only got to play 20 minutes but it actually plays really well.

Controls are solid, Link feels good to control and combat is good.

If the dungeons and story are good too i think it'll be a real hit.

>mediocre + good graphics
>mediocre + last gen shit-tier graphics
Choose your poison.

it is an objectively good game, how it competes compared to others is a different story

I KILL MYSELF BEFORE I HURT HER

>that reaction image

redddit is your home

>b-but soneh
Every time

It's most likely shills, which would explain the sudden rise of positive threads about this travesty after the GI preview, when it used to be one of the greatest laughingstocks Sup Forums has witnessed. Most of us would agree that it's going to be shit otherwise

still looks gay with bad graphics to me though

fuck

i just realized reading this that it could be about tw3 or FFXV and next to nothing would have to be changed

>heh, you thought I was gonna respond with a counter argument and refute your points but I see you used a reaction image I don't like, sorry kid, maybe next time...

>At least Sonybros are chill and uncucked and actually have games to play.

literally nothing in that sentence is even partially true

The most frustrating thing about this game is that I think I've always been a big Nintendo fan and a HUGE Zeldatard but Skyward Sword sucked and I think this looks like it'll suck too (for entirely different reasons to SS). It's near impossible to bring up any of the grievances I have with this game without fellow Nintendo fans jumping on my dick and making all kinds of assumptions about me.

I'm beginning to see why people hate Nintendrones thanks to this game, basically.

>arrive at a ravine
>there are several trees nearby, conveniently
>"Gee, I wonder, how the fuck do I get to the other side?"

Explain your criticisms about the game.

pfffffffffffff, no?
who the hell cares about zelda am I right?
like, absolutely no-one cares or even knows about zelda so it's obviously shills.
I bet the only people who care about the next starwars movie are marketers, lmao.
it's a fucking zelda game numbnuts ofcourse it's going to have hype surrounding it are you retarded?

Maybe, just maybe, people are rilled up due to the 20+ daily shitposting threads.

is that considered a puzzle in this game? I'd only imagine it's just using the geometry to make shortcuts instead of having to walk around.

They'd only be shitposts if they were wrong. But this is a garbage game.

>people itt answering to obvious shitposting

it's really not, sorry but you ain't getting your tortanic today fuckboi, I know Zelda is a big target but they have quality control

or skyrim

I don't understand ANY post-2014 hype.

The game looked great back then, but that was back then in 3 years a lot of shit has changed and a lot of games have been released. 2014 was essentially the absolute latest when this game would have been acceptable but we're in the middle of 2017 now. Zelda has been downgraded 4 fucking times and no longer resembles the product they have shown earlier.

Every single person on planet earth has outgrown the Skyrim-tier games and marketing tactics at this point. This game once looked brilliant, it looked cutting edge and interesting yet now it resembled an indie game someone released on greenlight. I'm not even exagurating, that's how far this game has fallen in my eyes.

My hype was a 10 and now it's barely a 1 because I know it's a 2008 by design and largely centered around experimental trends of a forgotten era and they've been sitting on it piece of shit for over 5 years now and letting it age for too long to the point where it's just doesn't look fun or interesting or wortwhile. My time is fucking finite and no amount of brand loyalty to Nintendo could convince me to wast my time in bad games.

I'm sorry Zelda and Nintendo but you tried to dangle this shit infront of my for too long and I just relocated elsewhere and in the process began to understand how much wool Miyamoto and Fujibatshit were pulling over my eyes all these years.

I'm just mad as fuck because this could've been a greta game 5 years ago and instead they are wasting one of their most strongest franchises on this shit when they should've went back to the drawing board and made a new game. Fuck you nintendo.