1,2 Switch

>it's actually not that bad

youtube.com/watch?v=mBpkSSf7R88

You can't deny that if beer is included, at least one of these wouldn't be fun.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/42FPUcC8RjM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Every game played with friends can be fun, you can play a fucking Minesweeper with friends and have the most hilarious time of your life.

EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP

WERE GONNA PLAY BABY

NO DUDE PLAY IT FUCKING RIGHT

GENTLY SWAY

ISNT THIS FUN

this isnt video games

not that bad?
maybe.
not worth full retail price, that's for sure.

I could definitely see myself having fun with it. It seems like something my family would go crazy over during a Christmas party or some shit.

But the scenarios in which it'd be fun don't seem like they'd happen often enough for it to be worth the price. It should have been a pack in.

I thought you said minecraft and was about to vomit. Good taste

Definitely not ($30 tops until further info), but at least there's a consistent versus mode, and it's not just picking a game and awkwardly trying to decide the next one. Like I could never see someone picking the cow milking game unless it was part of a roulette in an ongoing match.

>"I-If you get wasted and play this retarded shit with friends it's not that bad!"
Nintoddlers don't have friends, and as most autists are opposed to alcohol I'd imagine they are too. Everything is fun with alcohol and friends, you stupid fucking drone. This shitty $50 bootleg WarioWare that looks like a Bop-It type $20 kids toy is terrible and if you buy it you should be put on a list of people to be gassed.

It's like 2 bucks a game. I guarantee you that if there was a cow milking game at a bar you'd have no problem putting down a few bucks to see how good everyone is at jerking off a cow.

Look, I love Nintendo and I can support nearly everything they put out, but I can't support this crap.

I can see why it's not bundled with the system, but at that point, don't make it.

After watching this I went to Amazon and pre-ordered 1,2, Switch for 40 bucks.

What have I become?

A faggot

what if I still play mario party?

and im talking mario party 9

looking at the instructional videos of the game makes me think those interactive fmv games could make a comback with the players interacting with various things using the joycons

anything after 5 is shit

But we're supposed to hate this console.

>implying 5 isn't garbage
>implying 6 isnt better

yeah i cant wait to get drunk and play this with my chad friends brah

If beer is included diddling each other's assholes would be fun you godamned retard.

but you can't even get hard

It was never a question on if it was good or bad, it was the fact that it SHOULD be a game that's bundled with the system, not sold seperately. Especially not at full price.

>>it's actually not that bad

youtu.be/42FPUcC8RjM

You can literally put a few marbles in a shoebox and have your friend shake it to have the same amount of fun as this game offers.

>Every game played with friends can be fun

Stop forcing this shitty meme. Not everything is equally fun with friends. Minesweeper might be fun for a minute. A reskinned warioware is much more fun than that, especially at a party.

>needing to get shitfaced and be with friends to enjoy it

Nigger last time I was drunk and with friends we were throwing rotten bananas against the roof and had the time of our lives. Might as well save your money and buy a bucket of paint to huff.

It looks cool, but I still can't understand why it isn't included with Switch itself. It could justify the price for normies and make it less "why the fuck did I buy this game again".

if you try to play that fucking crying baby game with your drunk friends I promise it'll end with your switch sailing off the balcony

kek

You guys are idiots

>wanting 1,2 Switch to be the Wii Sports of the Switch
>wanting people to show off the console by taking it with them and pissing around with fucking retarded milking games that don't even show off what the fucking console is mainly about
>instead tries to push some garbage tabletop don't-even-fucking-stare-at-the-screen gameplay that doesn't show off you handheld mode
>no one understands it's like a 3ds but 4x powerful
>people think its a party machine or a wii u accessory. Or worse, a wii accessory
>already commercials showing them mario kart 8 like that shit isn't old

don't make a bad sitatuation worse. Let people get Zelda. Let them show it off that way. Keep the costs low. When you think about it the Joycons have a fuckton of tech in them, and the Switch itself still has its own gyrometer and all those goodies. That shit is expensive. And as much as you want to shit on the battery, the fact that its pushing these graphics puts it in a reasonable and realistic scenario. Especially since they didn't dick around and with the usb-c

Looks fun desu, I would easily imagine playing this with my nerd friends while drunk and have a blast

I mean, I'm okay with the price. It's not like $300 for a new console is something bizarre. But the main source of money, normies aren't going to understand gyrometers and shit unless they market that really well.

Wii U's main fault really was the name. I'm sure that even people who aren't really familiar with consoles aren't going to somehow connect Wii with Switch.

>Having fun with friends is a meme
Holy.
Fucking.
Shit.