Meanwhile on motherbase Sup Forums

Meanwhile on motherbase Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fYTza9olVYU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Some of you are alright..... Don't go to motherbase the day of inspection

why peace walker was so much better than MGS V ?
i mean for a psp game it's really great

what this this mgsv you speak of for we are in the world of mgs
not sure but I still enjoyed v, I never got to play the first games and I really hope they get remade because I don't want to buy a new console for them

i only played the 2 on psp and mgs V
but the "corridor" openworld and the endless helicopter ride
is really just tedious
same for the flower picking and legendary bear mission

Im fine with the open world when it isnt like a corridor, free roam is fun with the grenade pistol and shooting up outposts but FUCK the flowerpicking and the legendary animal missions

>piss walker
>bettter than anything

what bothering is also the infiltration mission
it's just easier to shoot every one or extract with fulton and you still get A rank

hey guys guess who was chosen to put clothes on that hot chick that snake brought here?

Mission structure.

You never had to trudge through the empty open world parts to get from base to base. With the missions being more contained, the sneaking was tighter and more controlled, puzzle-like almost, rather than the giant swiss cheese security of bases in V.

Plus there was a decent variety of things. Goofy missions like the balloon shooter, all that co-op gear with cardboard box tanks, sexier weapons than we got in V, and R&D wasn't molested by microtransactions.

well the whole infiltration was better
also actually bring soldier to a truck or an extraction point feels better than just fulton everything

That was Portable Ops, Peace Walker had Fulton Balloons just like V.

yeah i think your right

tfw fat nigger bully gave ptsd to the whole base

that's the one i played the most

Why the fuck couldn't we get a runway platform in V?

Man, V sucked.

Kikongo race war when? Massa Miller was right

Who keeps fultoning all these fucking goats?

I think in a lot of ways it has better presentation and a lot more charm, but the gameplay itself is pretty crap. Metal Gear had an increasing issue with balancing from MGS3 onward, but Peace Walker really takes the cake. Even in some of the more tightly designed areas the enemies are still too stupid to actually pose any kind of threat. The bosses are all extremely fucking tedious, too. If the PSP really couldn't handle better enemies, they should have changed the game design to reflect this. It's not fair to blame it on the hardware.

I don't even think the story is better. MGSV is an awkwardly contrived mess, but it at least has some interesting ideas running through it. PW is redundant in nearly every way. It's still a lot better than Portable Ops or MGS4, though.

Guys don't go near that fucking freak's cell. That bitch almost killed me with a fucking knife and I lost 2 teeth. What the fuck was Boss thinking?

>Only one kind of helicopter that only has miniguns and rockets
>No in depth R&D tree for choppers with different air frames, weapon systems, and special features
>Can't downsize from a Blackhawk-like to a smaller and stealthier Little Bird that has access to more landing zones due to smaller profile
>Can't upgrade to a Hind-like similar to the Ground Zero's one with heavier weapon systems that you can utilize by acting as a Forward Air Controller for while operating
>Can't upgrade to massive troop transport and deploy with a squad of Diamond Dogs guys to command in the field, like a fucking army would

fuck that, I get to put clothes on that babe

>you can't fast travel via helicopter making the minigun almost useless except for like 3 missions

They'll probably get some kind of re-release again. Actual remakes are a terrible idea, though.

MGS 1 > MGS 3 > MGS 5 > MGS 4 > MGS 2 >
all the others

hope those helipads are there for a golf course

So did you guys hear that our Big Boss isn't even the real deal? What a fucking letdown, right?

but if he's him and him is he shouldn't really matter for him

Carribean Mother Base > Shadow Moses > Big "The Patriot's funhous" Shell > Zanzibarland and Outer Heaven Russian/African shitholes > stale dogshit > TPP mother base

youtube.com/watch?v=fYTza9olVYU

By what measure are you ranking them?

By what you hear about the personnel and their behavior or past-time activities, about how fun infiltrating them is (doesn't apply to every single one, obviously), about how good the leadership of each base is, etc.

MSF's base was the most chilled out one with a high degree of competency in spite of Zadornov pulling his shit and them dying because Kojima couldn't write a good plot by the time V released.

DD's base is empty, barren, has people acting like fucking zombies, has the worst characters in the saga like Quiet, etc.

>Zanzibarland
>shithole
>has a fucking sauna
Ask me how I know you did not play MG2.

Well, to my defense, I only called it a shithole because it's supposed to be located somewhere in Africa. Or Tselinoyarsk if you believe the retcons and fan theories, or something.

>and them dying because Kojima couldn't write a good plot by the time V released.
I think it works well enough. It's a decent motivator for Big Boss to let loose and go after Outer Heaven with more zeal. Not that he needed it, but it's the least of MGSV's worries. I like MGSV's story more than Peace Walker's, overall.