If donkey is diddy's uncle why doesn't he have a tail?

if donkey is diddy's uncle why doesn't he have a tail?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CZmrJOUHScU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because he's a nigger

I wonder what Donkey Kong Jr. is doing

He's not, learn your canon

Current DK is DK Jr.

Race-mixing.

>Tiny gave up her dreams of modeling to stay on DK island as the Secratary of Treasury
>Only Lanky knows her pain of sacrificing opportunities to stay
>He comforts her every day to console her
>The DK crew hopes one day she'll feel she made the right decision and feel comfortable at home
>They pray... but that day might never come.

That's Rare's lore

Nintendo's lore is that current DK is Jr.'s son

But DKC is also Rare, doesn't that affect this?

Cranky is confirmed by Nintendo to be DK's father.

DK's dad died in the great ape war.

Wrong, that was DK64 lore which wasn't canon, Cranky Kong is the original DK, DK Jr is his son, and Cranky Kong is the current DK's grandson DK Jr. is the father of the current DK

The same way Jumpman and Pauline are the parents of Mario and Luigi as they were born in raised in Brooklyn and Yoshi's island is not canon

I assume you meant "Cranky is confirmed by Nintendo to be DK's grandfather."
So other than that, does anything change?

I was hoping I didn't have to post this at 10 in the morning...

No

>Chunky isn't as strong as DK
So this also confirms the DKC TV show lore then?

>The same way Jumpman and Pauline are the parents of Mario and Luigi as they were born in raised in Brooklyn and Yoshi's island is not canon
Stop peddling this stupid fanfiction. Jumpman was just a made-up name given to Mario by NOA when Miyamoto still haven't decided on a name for him yet. The girl in the original Donkey Kong wasn't even Pauline, that was Lady. Pauline was made up for the

>dat retro daisy

>that DK Jr
Nanopotassium, son.

So when did the war happen?
More importantly how does Funky have trauma from the Great Ape War, implying he;s a vet, if he;s in the same generation as current DK, who was a baby at the time?

>Stop peddling fanfiction
>Posts the unofficial names for the characters before they were confirmed
>Doesn't finish sentences

Fuck off Professor Calamitous

>Doesn't finish sentences
Yeah, I fucked off. But Pauline and Lady were separate characters for a while in Nipland. Jumpman was just a named used by NOA, it was never used by NCL. Pic related.

>you meant "Cranky is confirmed by Nintendo to be DK's grandfather."
yes, sorry

>The great Banana Split
I'm fucking dying

do you really think anyone know how to read ching chong language here besides your weeb friends you fucking faggot

>Uncle=/=Father

Sup Forums was practically founded by weebs, but I always forget Sup Forumsermins like you are all EOPs.

You obviously didn't fuck off.

I did fuck your mom.

Diddy isn't his nephew, He was always Donkey's buddy & apprentice, Smash 64 fucked up the bio on that and DK64 states that Diddy is DK's "nephew wannabe", meaning that he's more of a really close friend to DK, this was retaken on the current lore.
Leigh Loveday (The guy that did most of rare's manuals & stories) confirmed on a webpage that DK is Cranky's Son, thus, he's DK Jr.
Nintendo later didn't give a shit about it and retconned the grandson thing after the buyout.

The Japanese poster is addressing the player directly. He still could have been called Jumpman

>Mario and Luigi as they were born in raised in Brooklyn and Yoshi's island is not canon
>born in raised in Brooklyn
Fuck off, Dobson.

Dude Rare DK was one cool fucking duden

Yoshi's Island is canon
Island DS and 2 are not.

Maybe he was a child soldier.

He was supposed to appear in Donkey Kong Land.

Diddy's mom was married into the family

who's dis

Unused character from Diddy Kong Pilot, called "Redneck Kong" by fans, and "Billy Kong" by Rare.

>We will never get a more badass DK and Diddy scene again

youtube.com/watch?v=CZmrJOUHScU

The real question is what they did to Stanley. Dead? In hiding? Prisoner of the Kong Wars?

Something happened they don't want us to know about.

Mario has the deepest lore