*snap*

*snap*

Other urls found in this thread:

defective.ytmnd.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wonder how bad the failure rate will be for the Switch.

I'm not sure what I'm seeing here

Nice going Nintendo

I think it's the little stand on the back of the screen

*snaps back on*

so the retard left the kickstand out, basically?

it's a feature

Probably

That stand is so fucking retarded

JUST

>399$

the stand will just snap back in
Almost like they planned for this to happen.

That actually is worrisome. Normally I'd say close the stand, its a non problem. But it came directly from the dock so that means the stand must have opened on its own. Definitely an issue.

Although I'm not sure why i'd remove it from the dock then put it back in immediately.

>falsefalg thread

With online pay to play and no fucking servers.

shhh and start shitposting. Remember, Sup Forums is nintengaf except in threads like this where we all hate nintendo!

The kick stand looks flimsy as fuck and it's not even centered. That thing is going to break on 90% of units within a year

>the stand snaps

jojo reference?

>With online pay to play and no fucking servers.
Just like all the other consoles then.
they're all peer2peer.

This things are going to break left and right. Average lifetime will be a year.

Is the feet thingy in the screen

There goes playing drunk, welp

thank you for reminding me about this.
defective.ytmnd.com/

>The Switch has a stand
>The Switches stand has a stand

OP, Its detachable though.

Uhh, you guys realise you can snap it back on right? Even my phone case does that

I miss the good old days of ytmnd

Is that a motherfuckin JOJO reference?!!

It's meant to be detachable so it LITERALLY is a feature.

You can snap it back right away. It's retard proof, OP, they were thinking of you, don't worry.

>YTMND
Now thats a name I haven't heard in a long time.

You already know the pins on the docking port are going to get fucked up after a couple years of actual use. Luckily no one will actually use it.

>It's retard proof
>the same company that didn't include wrist straps and silicone sleeves with the original Wii
There's bound to be tons of oversights

>People thought the Switch would be more powerful when plugged in
>Nintendo confirms it isn't
>"See?! Sony-ponies BTFO, same power wherever you are!"
>Actually it's just weaker when unplugged like a fucking laptop with power-saving settings for vidya

as much as i hate nintendo, i kind of appreciate that.

that came off of the back though, it was part of the capture/security apparatus not the console itself

It snaps back on, retard.

>letting it break off to begin with
Yeah, great design

It is.

As opposed to permanently snapping?

It shouldn't be snapping at all.

THEN youd have no stand retard

then the only other option is to not have a kickstand at all.

Switch launches missiles now?

NINTENDOMINATION RITE GUIZ?

so this is gonna be 2017 Sup Forums
shitposting about literally nothing and 0 video games viscussion

business as usual then

With enough force, anything is detachable.

Alright, Nintendo has some good games, let's talk about the one that will obviously be the best

How is that different than any other day?

nice strawman
can you pretend to have a point to be shitposting about something?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>joke
>your head

Remember how that "wobble wobble" PS4 image was spammed non-stop during early launch? You know what to do Sonyggers.

You must be new here
its been like this since ps3 no gaems

The assmad Nintendo fans itt is funnier than the gif itself.

>posting beginner tier strawman is a ""joke""

What strawman, I'm showing off some gameplay

>actors are now "gameplay"
didn't realize the switch had Quantum Break

how is the gif funny?

Feel like they will break like the GC port doors on the wii

[POWERGLOVE] has no weaknesses

still not convinced about what this piece is supposed to be, if it's real at all, considering it's literally 3 frames on the gif.

There's no change in performance whatsoever ya dingus, doesn't matter if its in a quasi-battery saver mode or not.

>easy to place it back on
Oh boy, people here will be in for a surprise when the place to stick their joycons are already loose in less than a year.

Those don't break though, just retards who can't read a instruction label in front of them never see you have to push in before pulling them off.

Same thing will happen with the joycons when potatoes don't push the release button and just try and pull them off.

Fuck you I feel old.

>digital foundry literally tests it with diagnostic equipment, it changes
>it dosent guuise!!1

the kickstand broke off.

>just snap it back in
I guarantee it will be designed to clip in like this, and it won't take more than a few snaps to permanently break one of the pegs.

>be normal person
>play switch
>have kickstand out
>get sleepy
>put Switch back in dock to charge
>break kickstand off for the 10th time
>next day ask if this happens to anyone else on Sup Forums
>a hundred autistic nintendrones call you retarded and lazy

If you're sleepy what're you doing playing with the kickstand out? If you're sleepy wouldn't that mean you're most likely at home and either playing on your TV or the handheld mode?

Just answering the hypothetical scenario, man. I mean if you're away from home, and sleepy, what the fuck are you doing playing with your switch in kickstand mode?

I actually think this look kinda amusing. Not $50 + $300 amusing, but plain, simple fun.

I'd probably throw out my wrist doing it, though.

>i mean obviously when your tired and sleepy you want to be holding it up in the air, exerting more energy

The fuck you doin playing like that, at all? That shit isn't comfy.

If you're gonna be lazy and play vidya, lay on your stomach. That shit applies to every handheld ever.

Which is what the kick stand is for you fucking retard

How the hell does the game know when they're pressing the controller against their face?

I'm going to guess he tried to dock it, couldn't because the stand was out, then proceeded to force it.

At least it's only the stand.

I-I'm sorry user. I'll get a tablet stand and detach the joy cons. I'll never put the kickstand out again please don't beat me.

Yeah, and at that point why would you want to have the screen FURTHER away from you? It's not particularly big to begin with, and settle down. Just because I think your methods of playing vidya are uncomfortable doesn't mean you need to take it personal.

>what are planes, trains, literally anywhere with chairs and tables
>nah man just lay down on the ground when your at the "basketball park"
>what the hell is a "couch"
>being literally so autistic you cant imagine any scenarios where you might be...sitting

>be retarded 10 times in a row
>get offended when people call you retarded

>mfw I'll have to buy the Switch for SMT V

Nigger the first thing that came up was playing your switch and being sleepy. If you're out of your house and sleepy, what the fuck you doing playing video games?
>what is reading comprehension.

>>what are planes, trains, literally anywhere with chairs and tables
Why is your docking station there?

>being so autistic you cant imagine having to commute while being tired

>asks this while we are literally discussing a kickstand that only works when not in the dock
good fucking question

Okay yeah, but the original topic was "I'm tired, I'm using my switch in kickstand mode, I break it off when putting it on the dock"

If you're commuting, you probably don't have the dock, if you're run out of battery while travelling, you plug it in with a USB cable or do without.

Better to be an autist than a literal retard.

Well, you made up a situation where you are tired and dock your think into the other thing with the kickstand out.
Some other user asks "Why not gayming more comfy then?"
And you pull shit out of your ass with places where your dock isn't close in the first place.
>commute while being tired
Nigga what is your dock doing there? How can you dock the switch to snap of the kickstand thing while commute while being tired?
Are you tripping?
You feeling okay?
7/10
Made me reply

The moment I saw the video I knew someone would go through the trouble of making a webm just to post it without the audio.

Never change, Sup Forums

>you probably don't have the dock
>probably
>as in may, or may not
>as in could
>literally not understanding what you typed yourself

>youll never have the dock with you

>barely puts any pressure on the device when docking
>parts of the console instantly break

remember this is a pre launch console that is probably barely a few days old and its already broken.

lmfao. this thing is finished. normies won't like it. kids won't like it. only the most autistic nintendo fans will buy this, which is around 1.25 million units. After that, it will flop just like the Wii U.

>look mom! look how far I can move that goalpost!

>remember this is a pre launch console that is probably barely a few days old and its already broken.
So you've never used beta hardware at a convention?

/thread
Sup Forums is retarded

>B-BUT ITS JUST A BETA CONSOLE

Those straps were only necessary for spergs and the sleeve was ugly and almost completely useless.