How many MMX games can you say you've beaten WITHOUT the aid of savestates or cheating devices?

How many MMX games can you say you've beaten WITHOUT the aid of savestates or cheating devices?

Also, why is Capcom too cheap to release a proper Megaman collection that contains all the games of a main series?

All of them except for command mission

X1, MHX, X4, X5 X8 and Command Mission.

I know I can beat X2 without cheating, but I get an OCD to beat the X-Hunters and get Zero's parts for the "best" ending. Those guys are fucking hard for where they're fought in the game.

I think I used saves on 7 and 8.

Can't remember, and I never cared to replay them properly.

I don't save scum anymore since Zero 3 got released, no point in cheating in Mega Man games.

X1, X2, X4, X8. Tried X3 and X5 but stopped halfway through.

The first 5 and Maverick Hunter X

>high max and gate boss fights

Help me persevere Sup Forums

And the Zero games, if they count.

X1,X2,X4,X5 and command mission

Here goes my reading comprehension.

Anyway, I finished the X games without cheats, but I stopped playing them after X5.

Oh, and Command Mission

I've never played a Mega Man game that wasn't on NES.

unless you're doing no subtank/buster only challenges, the only hard one is X6

X8 on easy
The only MM games I've actually beaten without save states are MM&B + ZX. I only save just before the bosses, though.

The MMX games were very much on the easy side, definitely a lot easier than classic MM for me.

I've beaten them all with no cheats whasoever, along with the classic, Zero and ZX series.

Even X6 in Extreme.

x1-x8
command mission
i beat the first xtreme but i emulated it and can't remember if i scummed with save states

all of them.

also minimalist routes

All except for CM since I didn't get very far before becoming too busy to keep playing.

Your question would be much more appropriate if it were applied to the classic series OP

I beat every single Megaman game with no cheats multiple times through the years.

>Megaman is kill
It hurts.

Beat all of X collection (on the GC with it's shitty controller). Couldn't stand X7 and never really gave X8 a shot. I also beat the entire Zero series if that counts for anything.

X1, X2, X3, X4, X5, X6, X8. I'll probably never play X7 and Command Mission

X4 5 6 8, or the ones I actually played on a console. I abuse the hell out of save states when I play emulators out of habit.

Finished all of them on their original consoles without cheat devices aside from X7 which I never played.
X6 is the only 'hard' game, and it's for all the wrong reasons.

>Also, why is Capcom too cheap to release a proper Megaman collection that contains all the games of a main series?
Capcom is lazy.

Also all of them.

All of them, expect the ones I haven't played (X7, X8, Command, Xtreme).
The only one I remember being really bullshit at times was X6 (rescuing reploids, for example).

all of them