So now that is pretty much confirmed that Odyssey is getting DLC just like Zelda, what do you want to see?

So now that is pretty much confirmed that Odyssey is getting DLC just like Zelda, what do you want to see?

A chest with a 1-up? A Mario T-Shirt with Switch logo?

Luigi mode for $5.99

You got a source for that?

>I-it's b-basically confirmed! Y-you'll see!
>t. OP

I'm not OP but let's be honest. It will have DLC

Don't use the word "confirmed" when you don't have a source. Word it better or we'll call you out for your lack of proper linguistics.

this is true.

I'm thinking it will be almost exactly like pic related. Or the dlc for NSMB2, perhaps.

Lengthening a good game is a good this user. I'll gladly drop 20 bucks on a season pass if it adds a few levels.

>confirmed

Fuck you for making me Google it you Goddamn ruseman.

I never used that word

OP did, and that's who was being talked about.

Honestly it's pretty lame nintendo decided to put their main IPs on the DLC train but I guess I wouldn't mind still buying a switch if Zelda gets a GOTY edition with all DLC inlcuded

why did you ever think that nintendo would somehow consider Zelda and Mario "too pure" to have DLC extend their lifetimes and profits?

do you really have a reason, or do you just have an overly idealistic image of nintendo founded on things they said half a decade ago, and impressions you got reading Nintendo power two decades ago?

>man it's pretty lame this great game has more great content to play
gosh what a drag

Because I think the kinds of policies they used to have are what made their fans so loyal. In the past, I knew that if I bought a nintendo game, I wouldn't be fucked over for extra cash but now that isnt true. I still care deeply about nintendo's IPs but their recent actions are driving me away from them

I don't mind extra content and I said I'd be somewhat fine with a GOTY edition

"pretty much confirmed" != "confirmed". Basic reading comp. Whether Mario has DLC or not depends how well Zelda's DLC sells. Basic business sense.

Chest with a coin would be dope

I think the word you're looking for is 'rumored' user

>literally looks the same visually as Mario Galaxy from 2007
Sad!

Don't even joke like that.

it's gonna happen, man

>pretty much confirmed isnt confirmed
shut the fuck up, thats like saying a half-truth is a truth, when its not

It's like saying a half truth isn't a truth

It is in Trump's America

yoshi armour

>A chest with a 1-up
>You can only open the chest once per save file
>Lives are reset everytime you boot the game

How does that screenshot look both absolutely gorgeous and disgusting at the same time?

Mario, spinoff and mainline, already had DLC, and given that Nintendo is adopting pretty much every modern gaming trend like paid online or mobile spin-offs, it'd be pretty weird not to expect some form of DLC content.

not gonna lie, former trump supporter here, its hilarious watching him crash and burn,but in all seriousness, we cant let him get the konami codes

I never supported Trump but even I thought he'd be doing better than this. It's a total shitshow

If there is I want more worlds to explore and parkour, that would be amazing DLC

Bullshit jewish rhetoric.

You remember how Galaxy 2 was going to be DLC?
If anything, they'll probably do that.

I wonder if he's going to be in this