This is a 200$ SMT machine

This is a 200$ SMT machine.

Does set not run well on the original 3ds.

>set
smt I mean.

Mine was basically a $200 portable Xenoblade player.

Worth every fucking cent.

You forgot Etrian Odyssey

You mean a Monster Hunter machine right?

Or Fire Emblem machine? Or Pokémon machine

Or Dragon Quest mahcine.

It's my $150 Etrian Odyssey machine, thank you very much.

I've played all 9 on that thing, and I'm still playing them (except the spinoffs). There's nothing better.

Can't stand the Untold games. Not for meme reasons but because of the mandatory story mode if you want to have all classes. Making your own party is half the fun.

I'm surprised you enjoyed them.

>Or Fire Emblem machine? Or Pokémon machine
OP posted the 3ds, not the original ds

>3DS can play DS games
>And Awakening, Dates
>Upcoming Gaiden and Warriors

3DS is FE machine my bro

I never found the 2U story mode mandatory enough to play it, but I did run through it in 1U. It's not all bad as you can reclass the story mode characters (with the usual side effects) and regardless get the character building aspects when leveling. I can understand feeling limited by 1U's story mode because it locks fucking everything behind it, though. At least 2U has a shitload of classes without Fafnir and gives you the extra dungeon.

The rebalanced classes for classic were just a good time, even if I kind of miss some of the ridiculous stuff from the original games, and the rest of the game is as good as ever.

*Monster Hunter

And monster hunter, kirby, Etrian odyssey, dragon quest, Pokémon, fire emblem, ace attorney etc.

is there any good 3ds exclusives that are new ips?

PC is a 900 dollar shitpost machine

Waiting on Ever Oasis.

And what a fine SMT machine it is. It even does Etrian Odyssey!

This is a $200 persona 4 golden machine

Better than a $250 brick like the vita.

And MGS HD , MGS VR missions, psrs Nvidia shield

How would you guys feel is the upcoming 3DS SMT project is just an enhanced port of Strange Journey?

SMT 1 and 2 HD

>MUH persona spin-offs

Was there supposed to be a question mark instead of a period?