Anyone else cancel their Switch and BOTW preorder? This game looks so fun!

Anyone else cancel their Switch and BOTW preorder? This game looks so fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nbx1flm2EUg&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=nbx1flm2EUg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>trying to shill for horizon when a stream is going on right now that shows how shit the gameplay is

lel

Wrong

I don't have a PS4 and I have Zelda preordered but this is very likely a false flag thread.

DELETE THIS

it could be a double false flag

Who /JUSTrizon/ Here

it's goty tier

Nice cherry picking. Nintendrone defense force is going hard today.

What went wrong?

I did, i ordered a ps4 pro and Horizon instead.
I already got a ps4, but Horizon is worth buying a pro for

Nice meme! I like it when people one this many layers of irony!

Nothing, the game is going to destroy 24 fps Zelda
Zelda will be this years biggest disappointment, and Horizon will be goty 2017

What's wrong Nintendrone poorfag? Already got buyers remorse for the Switch?
ahahahahahahaahahha

>canceling Nintendo's superior game titles for copy paste graphics/horrible animations/voice acting

No, thanks, OP, that would be stupid.

My Ps4 will need to sit on the sideline for now, right next to my Xbox One

I cancelled my Horizon preorder, ha just kidding mate I don't preorder trash. (Especially trash like the switch)

youtube.com/watch?v=nbx1flm2EUg&feature=youtu.be

Sonyggers don't want you to watch this

Why do you guys try to tie the two together? They both look awful. Is this the special olympics?

What's wrong with that Deviljho?

>terrible voice acting
>zelda botw has terrible voice acting
>voice acting in a zelda game
???

I like the part where everyone is a robot controlled by a bigger AI because the humans died out a long time ago

>he doesn't know

Fuck off Horizon looks great, and will have great game play and story

THIS!!!

NMS 2

Sony does it again

agreed

lol

Thine screen caps are mightly persuading

Methinks Nintendo has jumped the shark for good....

Last chance to win me back...sorry, I'll just play games by developers who actually put effort into their products and don't sell me $20 Day 1 DLC for their shitty looking half finished fetch quest game

I've been watching this for the past hour. So far it looks to be firmly in the 'alright, I guess' category.

You never had one to begin with.

I don't appreciate being called a nigger, take it back

stop falseflagging faggot. this almost justifies sonygger falseflagging

guerilla games hasnt made a good game since the PS2 days.

You're a mentally challenged aspie if you thought that was going to change.

Looks like you wont be playing any game ever again then autismo

CANT you SEE im TRYING to THINK

I make my own VG to play, some of them win awards!

Never bothered with Nintendo shit. Horizon looks dope.

It's too difficult to tell shills from pretend shills these days.

Ask for a selfie

The hook nose is a dead give away

This

snek court is now in session

i cant tell who's falseflagging who anymore
i miss when they used to make sense

Info from the stream:
-Kill (X) quests (denied by shills)
-Collect (X) quests (denied by shill)
-Terrible animations / Lip sync
-Cringeworthy dialogue/ strong females that lead armies
-Piss green filter at night (this one gets a pass because it's ok when sony does it right?)
-heavy fog at day directly from the PS2 (this disappear in photo mode to produce artistic bullshots)
-Motion blur EVERYWHERE
-Shooting the bow with a half assed animation, and the arrows lock onto your target, giving you the false sense of "good aim". The physics are also the ones of bows
-Clipping everywhere, weapons clip, clothes clip, enemies clip, ropes clip.
-Collision detection horrible
-Quest markers cluttering the entire map, GO HERE 40000 steps
-Literally Farcry crafting to upgrade items / inventory
-Shoot the glowing part of the enemy
-AI is clunky, runs into walls. Streamer fought a "boss" while hiding and popping his head behind a box, this was on "hard" mode, and the boss even after getting multiple direct hits wasn't able to do more than 1/4 of his health
-game is buggy, multiple times aloy gets stuck in the terrain
-water and foliage make sound but does not react to your presence
-most of the game is fighting humans enemies
-stealth missions, where all the enemies type have terrible ai and fail to notice aloy killing their companions in front of them
-1 minute 30 second load times even when "fast traveling"
-Invisible walls in city to block you from hurting yourself
-Aloy doesn't shut the fuck up at all, constantly talking in the same monotone voice by ashley burch
-dungeons are linear affairs a la skyrim
Holy fuck, is there any more shit to pile onto this? I've watched about 3 hours of the stream, and god damn this is going to be another blunder that people will mindlessly throw money at.
Avoid like the plague, Yakuza 0 and gravity Daze 2 are way superior

>Motion blur EVERYWHERE
If I cant turn this option in a game off immediately I refund it

Honestly the game doesn't look like a system seller, but it looks like a solid game. In close character animation is really bad, but it's a regular video game, besides.

I think maybe you're looking for reasons to complain because there hasn't been a big enough absolute failure to gawk at in some time.

these threads are 100% satire at this point, everyone's on at least 2 layers of irony

honestly I'm an idort and I thought that looed pretty cool
however I put an emphasis on the "looked"

At least they're giving us unedited gameplay footage. That's always a good thing.

You can make any game look good with bullshots and prerendered footage. The difficulty is making a game look worthwhile when all of its flaws are on display, clear as day.

I respect HZD way more for having shed its armor of "perfection" and showing off its rougher, inner workings.

Why did they attack each other?

I already got a ps4 pro, but this game is so amazing that I bought a second one just so it's factory new and not tainted with other games.

Do actual black people play games that aren't FPS/Sports?

anyone got that title screen "press R1 to beat the game" image?

I don't get it. This game doesn't have any animations and models that are any worse than say a Souls game, yet you guys will suck any Souls game's cock, while mocking this game relentlessly.

Is it just lack of a truly bad game to mock? Do you guys just want to hate the game that hard?

The only reason people are mocking those things in the game is because people have been forcing these points in this board. Like, I don't even have a PS4, and the game doesn't look like anything special, but its animations and models are pretty standard vidya fare.

I mostly play jrpgs man

>at least 2
You are like a baby

It's getting shat on because it's all just shills shitposting. First they shat on Zelda, and created this false "rivalry" between the games. Now that the game's looking a bit worse, they're shitting on this game.

It's all shitposting.

It's because souls is made by their treasured Japs, and Horizon is full of women and blacks (who they hate)

>he hasn't seen it

Are you black?

>At least they're giving us unedited gameplay footage
it's just a guy who is streaming an extra copy. And it shows, because it's not playing on the pro and his getting framedrops down to the slideshow range. Sony closed the stream several time.
Sony as actually produced only bullshots, and their photomode literally makes bullshots since it ups the resolutions and render distantce for the screenshot
it's a regular western garbage, like bottom of the barrel tier. The fact that's also particualrly uninspired make s it worse.
I know that neo-Sup Forums loves asscreed and farcry, but they stay ahit tier and not "average"

So am I right that there is a trolling meme right now to, like, pretend to be a Horizon shill?

That's some next level shit.

>At least they're giving us unedited gameplay footage.
The first like two streams got shut down in no time flat.

If it's any consolation, we'll be all over Zelda when it starts leaking.

I don't really like fps/sports games.

no i just watched it for the last two hours, it's untrolling terrible. you are alone, and a normie

Noone cares about your QWIRKY STEAMPUNK FARCRY XD you shill.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLL

Killzone 2 was top tier. This looks like shit though.

why does the stream look so much worse than all the images horizon-kun was posting... he said they werent bullshots, he wouldnt lie to us, would he?

Where's the stream?

>he can't afford this and a switch with breath of the wild

wow it must suck being poor

Playing double's advocate here but I think the blue one is working for the player. That's why it didn't respond when they attacked it.

Are you black?

>turns up the gravity to prove that it isn't floaty

I know it's bait but this is just confusing.

You're not?

"I don't like our chances" "Let's take our chances" Don't worry, you'll get the joke on day one.

Looks like shit, not saying BOTW will be any better though
also
>preording in 2017
Maximum kek

they played SUPER NINTENDO, SEGA GENESIS

Why would you buy a Switch for Zelda? It's coming out on Wii U, which can already be emulated. You'll be able to play Zelda free on your PC at a higher resolution than Switch can muster.

youtube.com/watch?v=nbx1flm2EUg

I voted for Obama twice

You spent more money on a more terrible game. The winner is you.

>Horizon: Zero Originality

haha i see what you did there,

Here, have this Punished Trump as a reward!

I can only cancel my preorder so many times

Someone didn't watch the two hour stream today. You're going to get upset.

Yeah but the thing is,as soon as this friendly fella here at the beginning of the video got attacked, he turned on against the player
In that webm the machine gets attacked then goes for the other and attacks them like nothing happened
Also, how did the other one know that the other guy was an enemy and attacked him as well?

"stealth"

I really wish this trash would flop even though I have a PS4 as main platform, I hate it that Sony spent resources on this piece of shit tumblr SJW game instead of financing other interesting titles.

At least we are getting Death Stranding out of their engine so it eases the pain.

I guess the somewhat destroyable environment is cool but the game looks generic as fuck. Could have been fantastic like 5 or 6 years ago.

LOL

the guy streaming it loves it, he said he gives it a 9/10

now.. what youre seeing isnt real life.. this is the power of the PS4 unlocked...

Shit man I have no idea. No answer for that. Just saw the two different colored lights on the two robots and guessed. I'm slowly accepting that this game will be shitty. I never did preorder it but I'm definitely not going to at this point.

>Also, how did the other one know that the other guy was an enemy and attacked him as well?

I'll chalk that up as a video game thing. Enemies know when you turn one of their own against them. Not always but I wouldn't call it stupid.

bought evolve

But user, the only thing we know about Death Stranding is that it will be a game.
Possibly.
For real where's the fucking gameplay Kojima

Why is everyone judging the game when the stream was recorded from the PS4 Amateur? It's obviously not indicative of the real quality of the game. Relax guys, jesus

Why does the skybox look like Andy's room from the first Toy Story?