Switch wii u zelda

I've been waiting for Breathe of the wild for three years now. I'm really excited for it.

But the switch has no games. Their launch line up only has botw. Am i wrong there? I own a wii u, should i just buy botw wii u version?

strawpoll.me/12358407

shut the fuck up virgin

This desu
Be a big boy and make your own decisions

No

>implying you can still buy a switch on launch of you didn't already preorder
Get the inferior version of BotW on Wii U

You are asking too early. Wait for reviews to come up in and decide for yourself how gimped the Wii U version is

>inferior
Whats different

You cant get a switch anyway, shits sold out until april

Draw distance, pop-in, fps and sound quality are all worse on the Wii U version

Load times as well

The minor increase in visual fidelity doesn't seem worth the time, hassle, and effort that's going to be required to get a Switch at and after its launch. I'm just going to get the Wii U version of BotW, and maybe I'll get a switch when Mario Odyssey is closer to release, but until then, do you REALLY want to go through all the extra trouble just so you can play BotW in a slightly higher resolution? I know I sure don't.

Fps is the same retard.

Also if we take in account how loud the Wii U was while playing games like Xenoblade Chronicles X, the Wii U will be loud as fuck while playing BotW. This is pretty bad for a game with almost no music in it and will ruin all feelings of immersion or "comfyness" .

Seems like you're just reaching to have something bad to say about it.

The beer fridge in my living room makes more noise than my Wii U, and I haven't autistically thrown it out a window, so I think I'm good.

They have confirmed a bunch of times that framerate is the same on both versions

>should i just buy botw wii u version?
bruh, all you need to buy is a ds game on the eshop and run haxchi, you can install the game while people are still waiting in line for it.

Will it be available day 1 with the Brazilian method? Ogre battle came out yesterday and isn't on there

Could always download it if you don't want discreader sounds, right?

Just wait

Bump

Preload when?
I bet they are going to skip it cause the switch won't have it.