How does this make you feel Sup Forums?

How does this make you feel Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4fbO2-egZ3U?t=41s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pretty good.New people can play it.I won't.I own objectively better versions of the same games.

May would've made a better release.

That's an appropriate expression for running from a boulder

I finally have a reason to buy a PS4.

Adding to this.

Weren't these the type of games you guys called out nintendofags for liking?

No?

*WAHOO *BING BING* *1-UP*

Only retards use the "its for kids" argument if they're not trolling

Those were shitposters user. They don't actually play games or believe what they say has any value.

Makes me hype for E3.
Kind of unrelated I guess.

>Sup Forums is one person

Stop this meme

Preordered. Never played any of the Crash games before, but I love 3D platformers.

I'm not a colossal faggot so I'll be enjoying this game

No VR mode no buy

Tatasciore should be fine as Koala Kong and Dingo, im not sure about komodo bros though.

Despite already owning them all on my PS3, I'll still get it if it's not full price.

>Tyrese brings over WOOOOOOOOOOOOW to the basketball game
>The court is colloquially renamed the playstation

I think it's only $40.

>objectively

Oh user, didn't you know that anyone who uses that word on this board is automatically a fucking moron?

Happy. Some of my fave PS1 games, and now finishing Crash 1 won't be a nightmare.

You are correct.

They're more 2D than 3D when it comes to gameplay.

You can't prove me wrong

Despite being excited, I haven't really been following this. Am I being naive for thinking they couldn't possibly screw this up? It seems like people are being down on this

what's so """""objectively""""" better about the outdated PS1 versions?

HELLO JULIAN

Waiting for them to announce a collector's edition before I order.

Hey, dad.

It just looks a little different. It still looks fun.

It's a remake. I wanted a new game. Not the games I played 20 years ago.

WHAT DID YOU DO AT SCHOOL TODAY?

The lighting for starters.Also the floating camera robots look pretty lame in that one level.In the original they look like they're staring at you.

I don't go to school. I've been out of school for a decade.

>collectors edition of games that already exist
What is this getting DLC?

It could lead to a new game if it sells well. Sly 4 only happened because of the HD Collection for Sly doing well.

>Sly 4
wasn't Sly 4 terrible?

LET ME BURN YOU INTO A ROBOT!

What makes you say that?

Why are you gonna p... why are you gonna burn me?

Completely indifferent.

didn't play it, just heard people say it was bad (mostly here, so take that with a grain of salt).

Sly 4 is a good 3D platformer, and a decent sly game.Too fucking easy, and they do something shitty with one of the characters though.

YES MY SON.

GONNA BURN YOU INTO A ROBOT.

>HURR DURR MAGIC ISN'T REAL BECAUSE SCIENCE

Makes me hate the cover for Crash 1 even more. Why make it as repulsive as the original?

What? Nigga no, just a figure or something. Like Sonic Mania. Though knowing ActiviZion as we do, they probably won't bother with one because there's no season pass potential.

Have we confirmed what version they are going to be using for crash 2? I really want it to be based off PAL since NTSC is slow as fuck.

*WOW* *SLUUURP* *OOPA GUM BADUM BUM* *BOX BREAKS*

Sorry, guys. My dad's kind of embarrassing.

>this level of nitpicking

high level autism

It's all remade from the ground up. It shouldn't matter either way.

*CHA-CHING*

Then why is there an unlockable sly 4 trailer in the HD collection? Fucktard.

Glad, I never owned a PS1 but I always wanted to play these games.

Hopefully this collection doesn't have some critical flaw that makes it inferior to the originals like other remakes.

Apparently people are okay with Activision era Crash infecting the original trilogy? Yikes.

Well they've fucked up the art direction.
Looking at the temple it's gone from dank, dark ancient temple to bright, clean temple that looks like it has a regular cleaner

How can that ever be possible if Playstation fans have been crying for Crash Bandicoot for two fucking generations long?

it's going to sell an utter fucking boatload
the normies on fb went ballistic over this shit
can't wait to play it on THE PRO

Link?

The only two level types that look off so far are the outside temple levels in 2 and the indoor temple levels in 1. He's just being a fag.

I already own the originals though.Why would i buy something thats the exact same, but imo a worse version?

I'm probably gonna buy the game, I'm just curious to see.

Well I mean considering that Crash 2 NTSC feels inferior to PAL in everyway I think it does matter.

Has any footage of the Crash Bandicoot 2 levels been posted?

Only footage from Crash 1. Crash 2 has some screenshots now.

I don't usually save artwork images like that so I couldn't post any. It should be easy to find on google.

That looks way better than the retard face he's making in the box art

went from "objective" to "imo" really quick there.

Couldn't find the exact same point in the original, but you can see how bright and washed out the remake is in comparison

More like the remaster has an actual lighting engine.

Thanks. Yeah, that definitely loses a lot of atmosphere in the remake.

say no more pham youtu.be/4fbO2-egZ3U?t=41s

I duno man, I have a feeling it'll probably have lighting that looks better in motion.
Plus the screenshot is low quality and washed out itself.

That's a top notch cast.

OH FUCK you got me

>he doesn't like Lex Lang's Cortex

>does this make you feel Sup Forums?
Not at all.

I see what you mean. The original looks like an ancient, dilapidated temple that's been undisturbed for ages. I don't think the new one looks AWFUL as such, just kind of generic. Loses some points in atmosphere.

>Asking on nintendogaf how they feel of a Sony franchise

>it releases on my birthday
Pretty happy, OP

Not him but while Lang's Cortex is great, Brown fits old-school Cortex far better.

Pleases my inner child greatly, thanks Mr. Cawadooty people.

Now please do the same with Spyro.

Lex Lang only did a good Cortex at the very end of Crash Twinsanity. Regular Lex Lang Cortex is pretty shit due to the forced humor.

Honestly, Spyro doesn't need it, and they'd probably fuck up the amazing skyboxes. Crash 1 in particular had a general stiffness to it that this remake will probably fix, but Spyro, even Spyro 1, feels smooth and satisfying to play.

I got ya.

But he sounds more serious in the N-Sane Trilogy.

reddit

I love how these new shit developers don't know realize the color palettes were deliberate. They literally took the colors out of the fucking level.

>new
Also the footage of that level is from months ago. We've haven't seen shit since.

*WOAH*
*SPINS*
*SMASH CRASH*
*PEEEWWWWW*
*WOMPA WOMPA*

>son can you please turn your toy d-

*BODURGARA*
*1-UP*
*BEEP BEEP BEEP-BEEP-BEEP-BEEP BOOM*
*WOAH*

can always turn the brightness way down m8

The colors were fucking raped and murdered, it's a travesty.

EXCITED
I can't wait to play those classic games with a fresh new coat of paint on em.

>debi derryberry

Reminder that the PS1 did not support lighting engines hence why the remaster colors look different.

top: Donkey Kong Country and 64
bottom: DK Country Returns and TF

devs don't know how to use contrast and color palettes to make sinister atmospheres in cartoon games anymore

git gud

Spyro has terrible camera controls and when charging on some levels it works against you. 2 is notorious for this.

I don't understand why so many people on Sup Forums will willingly suck the original spyro games dick so hard when they weren't without their flaws, yeah I played all 3 16 or something years ago but I can't go back to them anymore like I can Crash Bandicoot, they feel terrible to replay.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOooooh so the ruins were always supposed to be grey