Are any of these worth buying?

are any of these worth buying?

I'm still mad that 12 isn't on Steam.

IV and IX

None of them.
You can emulate all the old shit.
And it doesn't require you signing up for a separate Squeenix account before you can even get to play the game.

No, those are all bad games.

I really want to get X-2 for QT-dress-up-sphere magic again.

>Mobius
What the fuck is that?

It might be soon. Zodiac Age remaster comes out on PS4 this year, and all the rest in OP's image eventually got ported.

This.
But also
This.

I bought them because I'm a pussy, I can't stand it but I like achievements (I guess it helps me gauge what percent of the game I completed) and I like being able to delete the games off my computer and the cloud save can bring my saves back.

I'd emulate one and if you like it buy one of the others or something.

War of the Lions when?

Only FF3 and FF9, the rest are either bad ports or bad games

Play the PSP version of FF 1,2 and 4

Play the GBA version of 5 and 6, with the music patches

Skip 7/8, don't play anything after 9

mobile garbage
fuck Final Fantasy, last good one was FF12 and that one was a half baked MMO

4-6 & 9 are the good games, but i haven't bought any of the ports

I played the PC port of 7
I miss my P4 XP machine

Aren't 5 and 6 ports of the shitty mobile versions? Just emulate those if you're interested.

>buying a phone port

I enjoyed Type-0 way more than I should have.

13-2's port is unplayable garbage but Lightning Returns port is actually solid.

>That Forza logo
>Sega and Atlus sharing a booth pre-buyout
>2006
This webm fucking hurts to watch.

What's with the guy praising the sun at the beginning?

I'd buy phone ports if they didn't shit up the sprites.

Don't want to make a new thread, so I'll ask here.

I pirated FFIX ages ago, but now I'd like to legalize my playthrough by buying it legit.
Do I need to make a Squeenix account/download another client like Uplay in order to play it on Steam?

XIII-2 is a great game but this user is right.

The port is rough, I don't know how they managed to make it run significantly worse than XIII, it's a much less graphically impressive game.

I hugely enjoyed FF IV on the DS, what's the issue?

>Poke

Final Fantasy died with Squaresoft.
The shit that Square Enix churns out is awful.

>tfw Kingdom Hearts was the last good Square game.

Should i get the PC version of VIII or just emulate it?

I've only played III and IV on the DS, and Tactics. In the hypothetical timeline where I want to play all of them, which versions should I go with? There are so many ports and remakes that i don't know where to start. Objective reasons are good.

Awhile back they figured out how to mod the PC version with new 3D models and stuff. I'm not sure if anything ever came from it though.

Just emulate, faggot.

XIV is, but not on Steam.

Ports for 3, 4, 9 are better than emulating.

10 is a matter of preference. It has higher quality models and textures, but some people think they look strange.

Port for 7 can have better models though mods, but the backgrounds are still horrible, so some people might find them jarring. The port has a better translation. I don't recall if you still need to fix the OST, but the original port of 7 had a inferior version. If you want to buy on steam and mod, you'll have to downgrade the version anyway, so I'd advise either pirating or emulating.

5 and 6 should only be emulated.

No idea about 8.
Anything after X obviously can't be emulated.

What's wrong with buying it on steam? Just curious.

If you buy it on Steam, you have to buy all the expansions on Steam as well.

Give it 2-3 years

The Steam versions aren't. The original versions are. Except for the games which were always just bad. That's 10, 13 and 14, so you know.