ITT your theories about games

ITT your theories about games
I theorize that Ninten is actually the father of Ness.

>your

I won't go into detail, but I have a theory positing that every important character in Eternal Sonata is a manifestation of Chopin's feelings as he ponders over his inevitable demise. The sole exception being Polka, who is a stand in for his sister.

To elucidate: Count Waltz represents Chopin's fear of death. Waltz wants to fuck up the world in order to live on forever, so that his name shall never be forgotten. After defeating his fear of death, Chopin is ready to make his peace with his life, which is when the player must kill his dream self in order for the real him to finally let go.

Everyone thought Bowser was dead between Mario 64 and Mario Sunshine. That's why Everyone freaks out over Bowser in Luigi's Mansion.

Mr. Rogers lives in the same universe as MegaMan.

>sodeep

I honestly never mean to come across as highfalutin, but it's a bad habit that I can't seem to break. I'm sorry.

>the player must kill his dream self

This is stupid. Why the fuck would this be in a videogame?

Ness
n e s s
s e n s
s a n s
Sans

Steven
After
Not
Surviving

I used to think the same but it doesn't make any sense because Mother takes place in 1988 and earthbounds sometime around 1994-95.

Also Sands is Ness :^)

Because you're fucking playing a JRPG about Chopin. What other reason do you need?

Does For honor take place in 2017 in an alternate universe?

Ubisoft is always pandering with their shit, it's why 90% of the main characters in the story mode are female.

Any big companies do this now to be safe

So it does?

I mean no, was just explaining why it feels that way
The only one that irritates me though is the black vikings. VIKINGS ARE FROM ONE OF THE COLDEST, PALEST AREAS OF THE WORLD, THEY WOULDN'T BE BLACK FOR ANY BIOLOGICAL REASON.

MAELSTROM

I meant lore wise,
the calamity event that brought the 3 nations together started a 1000 years before the start of the game. It says it in the intro cinematic.

I was wondering if that officially means it's taking place in our times, just we fought a war instead of developing

1000 years ago can be from the start of any year, so doubtful

Ubisoft isn't good at that deep lore thing

that's chronologically impossible

Vikings, samurai and knights all existed at the same time at completely separate parts of the world. I think all existed at the beginning of the millennium

Yeah and none of those guys were black.

>We wuz kangs

The running man is some kind of god who is outside of time and space

What was your first clue

I never said that mattered,
Who the fuck cares man?

I'm just wondering if anyone had insight on the time period.

go cry about forced diversity on the for honor thread

[Character] is put into a comma because of [event at the beginning of the game] and everything is a dream.

Ness is called Ness due to his name being similar sounding and spelling to Nest. In the game he stars in he initially leave the nest to stretch out his wings and fly.

y not a semicolon my man

Fuck

It's because it's an anagram of SNES you fucking baka
same reason why Ninten was named after Nintendo

Honestly Llyod being Dr Andonuts is more compelling (Jeff uses one of Loid invention in Mother 1, he would be the only character present in the three games, and Andonuts looks quite like Llyod), but there only ten years at most between Mother 1 and Earthbound.
Another Mother theory is the Dr Andonuts from Mother 3 being an old Jeff because of the personality difference with Earthbound Andonuts, and Ness being that hot dog seller in Mother 3. (but this one is a bit stupid)

I'm pretty sure Squall was dead all along.

Also, why is Ninten holding his dick like that?

Why would a girl so easily embarassed dress as a sexualized maid?