Witcher 3 GOTY Edition $25 on GOG right now

Witcher 3 GOTY Edition $25 on GOG right now.

so, the GOG has no drm.... why would you spend money on literally free content...?

I'll wait till it's 75% off.

>buy cd gog key
>you must download gog galaxy to redeem this code
>no drm

to give them money to make more content
who would have fucking thought?

I've had Witcher 3 since the game came out pirated but never beat it. So now it's a perfect time to get the game along with the expansions.

Witcher 3 GOTY for 0$ on any torrent site right now.

Let me know when it goes down to 2.99 like all the witcher games eventually do. I'm in no rush.

It's funny how when you first come here, all the shitposting really doesn't bother you but after some time, dumbass posts like this start to grind on you.

It's tiring too seem the same garbage spouted over and over and you just know the dumb nigger behind it thinks he's hilarious.

rip andromeda

>buying singleplayer games

Morons.

25? Yeah, I'll stick to the torrent, thanks.

>one of the last companies who make their games DRM free
>"lol why would I buy it when I can pirate it fine"
>same people proceed to complain why so many games have DRM
Top kek, can't wait the shitstorm when Cyberpunk 2077 will have Denuvo.

>2011
>Buy the games guys CDProjekt Red are one of the only good developers left we should support them for avoiding DRM
>2017
>ayyy lmao just torrent it fags wow why you would spend $25 it's free on google lol

this site has been overrun by autistic teenagers

>spending money on childrens toys
>not saving up money to buy a property, car and learning a trade

Get out of here manchild

>just spend your money goy

>GOG
>paying for air
You must be clinically retarded to buy anything off GOG. Also, that price is dogshit, you can get a W3 Steam key for $13 from G2A.

If it has Denuvo then it couldn't be sold on GOG, m8.

lol nigga why would I buy that shitty-ass game

>"I only support publishers who use DRM"

you are cancer

No Steam no buy

Give me 3 good reasons why should pay for something that I can get for free?

That's not GOTY Edition though you vapid turbo cunt.

Sup Forums has changed.

I miss the Witcher 2 threads where everyone would actually insult the pirates for not supporting based devs who are against DRM

>the whole game PLUS expansions are as much as zelda dlc

well well

>Support the Developer
>Support good business practices
>Be a productive and contributing member of society.

That was hard...woah...

You can get any game for free, even if it has DRM, unless the game is so awful that no one bothered to crack it. So I don't know why this conversation is happening in this thread in particular.

Sup Forums has definitely changed. Late 00's / Early 10's were the good days. Now the board is beyond redemption. No wonder I don't browse here anymore.

I don't support them because I think Witcher 3 was watered-down and casual shit and they promised a lot of stuff that wasn't even remotely in the game. It's an ARPG with a pretty good story and amazing cutscenes, but that's not what they said it would be.

Fuck them.

>support CD Projekt

>sage was visible
>board was better

hmmm

>not supporting Cd Projekt

>pirating witcher 3
you people don't deserve good games
stay here on Sup Forums complaining for the rest of your pathetic lives

It's true. I couldn't redeem my code without downloading gog galaxy. And of between all the souls/nintendy posting going on here my post was the straw that broke the camels back. You don't know quality posting.

And then there's this guy who doesn't know what sage is.

Test

Sup Forums was never good you dolt. There's a reason all the other boards post in reply to shitty posts. Get over yourself.

Where is this location in Witcher 3? It looks like Crookback Bog but I don't know. Maybe it's just concept art or art inspired by the game

I only have multiplayer games on steam.

there were was a place in witcher 2 that looked like this

I know it says concept art , but I don't know if this may have made it into the game. Anyone know? I just like it.

newfag

not even worth being paid to play it.

>the only good developers left
>the same devs who sent out threat letters to random people they assumed to pirates based on IP info alone and ended up delivering a threat letter to an old lady who did jack shit

CDPR are scum and you are trash shilling this garbage. Neck yourself.

Looks like Crookback Bog, what with all the treats in the image.

Everyone already pirated or bought it. It doesnt matter if its 5€ on gog.

Looks like a twist of the Witch's house in Hansel and Gretel. Probably was meant to be the main house of the Crones in Crookback Bog.

I bought tw2 and it was great and I was glad I supported these devs because after tw1 and tw2 I wanted to see what tw3 would be like.

Then tw3 happened. Fact is, cdpr is now worse than even activision in term of judaism. They convinced me not to buy games, even from the best of devs, because that doesn't actually encourage the devs to make good games or to turn away from judaism. Hence, from then on, I have sworn off paying even a penny toward any videogame.

?

kill yourself newtard

Sup Forums was never good, but it was better. and the quality has only dropped substantially in the last 7 years. This is fact.

10 years*

>omg why're bothering with these drm shit? Don't they know they can't stop me? I'll just wait until someone crack the game for me, that'll show ém!
>omg they don't use drm? it's like they don't want me to buy their products! Now I'm just gonna torrent this shit which someone else fixed for me

>hurr durr, sage goes in all fields
How about you just fuck off?

honestly, what the fuck happened to this place?

>>>/reddit/ from whence you came.

>bashes someone for buying children's toys
>thinks its perfectly fine to play with children's toys

Only because it was a trash heap to begin with. The better boards haven't changed at all. Sup Forums was and still is a containment board.

You're literally a retard.

Scream reddit all you want, kid.

what the fuck is wrong with that birb

>The better boards haven't changed at all
How to detect newfags in 0.1 easy steps.jpg

It's having sex.

Fuck off, potatoshill. If you don't like the board, go back to your hugbox on leddit and stop being a whiny bitch.

Free on torrents. :^)

This thread gave me cancer

its young died

I wish all the potatoes would come here to shill and leave the Codex.

Good thing you don't know which boards haven't changed so I know you won't be shitting them up. Stay on Sup Forums, scum.

12 if you use a russian VPN.

whatever you say reddit.

it's not an aRPG retard if you can't even name genres properly why would anyone listen to you
go back to candy crush

"devs" Don't send threat letters, it was the law firm they hired and when they learned of it they cut ties with it

Lurk more

haha, ebin maymay XD did you learn it from r/Sup Forums too XDXD

It's a RPG, just an extremely shallow one,s omewhere on the level of Skyrim where the only skill that has any bearing on roleplaying is speechcraft.

Witcher 3 is literally a RPG where you can roleplay either a Witcher who uses the Axii sign to affect the minds of those he interacts with or a Witcher who doesn't. This is the extent of roleplaying in W3 as no other character building decisions matter outside of combat.

>scum
we call those Sup Forumsermin user

In tw3, even inside combat the build choices don't really have any effect. Yes, one branch will be stronger than the others, but you will still mostly behave the same because of the mechanic limitations provided by game rules.

I guess Gothic isn't an RPG either because you can't create a character
fucking retard

PS:T is a RPG and you can't create a character there either. Do you want me to explain it to you why it's actually a good RPG?

Even Skyrim is a better RPG. You can make your own character (vs Geralt), you can build him using several different skills and proficiencies (vs 3 skill trees) and you can go around killing everyone or being nice and doing quests.
The only advantage of Witcher 3 is the window-dressing provided by the dialogue choices and the great writing.

I want you to fuck off from whence you came from

Awww, the little shill is upset, I'm sorry.

These, except the writing was abysmal beyond the baron quest, and the choice design (which impacts writing quality assessment) was a joke even there.

I really want to know where the fuck do you guys get the idea that a game isn't RPG if it doesn't have multiple classes

im having mixed messages

>$25
Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?

Sorry I dont fund polish EU beggars

(You)

I already bought it on PS4

It's not about classes, it's about character advancement and generation choices actually mattering and providing you alternative ways to progress or interact with the world.

When Fallout 1 was released, it was revolutionary specifically because of this feature, because it had actual roleplaying compared to previous dungeon crawlers like Wizardry that came before it and were labeled as "RPGs".

>no drm
>yuge
>best rpg
>fanservice
>waifus
>LEL TORRENT THIS GAME XDDD

For $25 you get EVERYTHING not like Mass Effect where you only get the """"deluxe"""" edition and you have to pay 50 more $ for DLC (and not every dlc is downloadable anymore).

If you love The Witcher 3, 25 $ is a god tier price for the GOTY edition with EVERYTHING included.

Is it more fun to play than the 2nd one? I've started it 4 times and just stop playing a couple of hours in.

This game's fucking boring

RPG's are about depth of interactions with the world, not whether you can make you dude a mage or an archer, you obnoxious fuck

>yuge
>smaller than tw2 or tw1, but padded with long "press shift until your destination to move through this completely empty area" padding
>best rpg
>0 rpg aspects
>fanservice
>good
>le ebin waifus xdd
>>>/reddit/

Why even buy shit from GOG. It's the same as pirating.

Have another (You) on the house.