What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

first for dickings

*terrible saxophone playing*

I'd like to have sexual relations with her.

She's number one

the bitch is wrong

What will he do if there's no other islands nearby?

>implying you could handle her

That's what makes it hot.

Typical pointless female egotism, no one beats her and she thinks she's awesome because of it. Women a truly a disgusting creature.

He'll build an island, obviously.

>Skit explicitly showing off both her armpits and vagina bones

Lord fucking help me

>That entire skit in general.

They're really laying the /ss/ on thick huh

No Beruberto, you are not No. #1.

Might be a Waluigie reference

Why does Eizen call himself the Reaper? Did he make the nickname for himself? Why is he such an adorable chuuni?

DIE OR BE KILLED

Play the game.

>super pop-up book
what did she mean by this?

If I flip that coin, will it land on tails?

Ew, come on ace. You can post a better waifu than that.

she knows whats important in life

I post every girl. Or I try to.

I want to impregnate Velvet.

If seraphs are strong enough to be able to place a curse on all of humanity and malakhim, and the Empyreans by extent, why haven't they just gone and fucked the world over? Or do they enjoy watching their victims get dicked on again and again for over 10000 years?

Do you have any Medissas?

No. I'm sorry.

That skit isn't even one of the racier ones.

Eww she's not cute, she ugly AF.

Dominant women a best.

I want to make Medissa a mother again!

Imagine if Zestiria was as good as Berseria.

I never bothered to figure out this bullshit system so let me just say this now.
What the FUCK am I looking at?

You're looking at a ridiculous system made. Describing how it works would take far too long.
Basically those skills are only received by getting "double" or "triple" stacks of skills where a skill says x2 or x3 beside it to multiple it's affect. These can only be received by grinding like mad to get an item to +99, sanctify it, then give it up in exchange for grade to a blessing seraph. The top skill will have a higher chance to drop from monsters, but only in hard mode or above and ONLY if the majority of your battles are in hard mode. If you played more fights below that, you'll never get it.

That picture is a result of cheat engine or autism god levels of grinding.

oh wow a virgin that never had even remotely experience with any kind of romantic involvement with the other sex and that is so shy that she can't even pretend to be a dove to cover her friends in public how will I deal with such a being oh noes

Man, Zestiria is just going to be that kind of game that makes me angry just thinking about it for years to come, isn't it?

Reminder that Velvet and Sorey will return for Tales of Orfellia and kill Seraphs

>zestiria
>to max this weapon you must level it up fully while playing at the highest difficulty from the very start of the game without any prompts, then call jesus christ to sanctify it then exchange it to a seraph mighty jew
>berseria
>just equip it till mastered pops up bro ;)

now I know how good switching producers can be for videogames, I hope baba rots in hell

>mfw farmed enough equipment with Tempescht for Eternity
>mfw had to use that one shitty sword that you can fuse anything into
>mfw didn't want to play the game at that point anymore
>mfw it was all for naught

can't wait to kill sorey as velvet

No Von Karma's number ne.

As much as I wish this would happen, fujos would rebel

>Fused using every single one of those empty, shitty weapons and armours to be able to get the x2 and x3 drops for all elements, Farrest, Priventi, Penntrayt, Sheeld, and a number of other skills.
>Shitting my way through Chaos mode and no boss has survived a 3 hit combo finished with a mystic arte so far.
>Grinded all that shit for nothing.

Can't wait to fug Velvet as Sorey.

it's a meme you dip

>implying he isn't loyal to Mikleo

she's a dirty memer

Mikleo is for Sorey.
Zaveid and Edna have the "before the final battle" chat however.

Why is she so fucking sexy

Fair skin.

I love her

I wouldn't have cared that much about Zestiria's shit game play and weapon leveling system if it at least had good characters/story.

You're supposed to the chosen one, with the chosen malik by your side to purify the world of darkness, but it doesn't really seem like you do a whole lot of purifying. It's just a bunch of meaningless side quests without a main plot or goal you're working towards. And absolutely nobody seems to care. You're just fucking around doing whatever meaningless request comes your way.

Is there a link for the pirate / maid costumes yet

How long is this game anyway? I swear I've been playing for dozens of hours by now, but it shows no sign of ending any time soon (I just got the hover board).

thats around 60% of the game, i just beat my first playthrough at 75 hours and i havent done the post game stuff

It's 50 hours

Phi and Edna will fall in love first

>Dl Crack
>Game doesnt save
fug

>buy game
>game works perfectly
wow thanks denuvo

>using the equipment system to get rid of the arte cap

who's bright idea was this, it was one of the main factors why zesty was a chore to play through

It is the fabled power of sex hair

underrated

when do I get the hoverboard? I'm at the fens of Nog or whatever it's called and I've been holding the board button the entire game.

When you get to stonebury

>I'm at the fens of Nog
Not for a very long time.