Jesus christ, that potty mouth

Jesus christ, that potty mouth

It'll be a potty mouth when I'm through with it, all right

Do people still care about swear words anymore?

The try-hard characters is the part of the reason why I dropped this shitty game.

"Zombie apocalypse, everyone I knew is dead, so I'm an adult now and curse all the time to show mow much this zombie apocalypse thing has matured me past what people generally think of someone my age"

Same shit happened with Clementine in the shitty walking dead series. It's cringy and lazy.

not nearly as bad as pic

[spoiler[HELLA WOWSERS SHAKA BRA GO FUCK YOURSELFIE AMAZEBALLS BIDNESS R U CEREAL EMOJIS[/spoiler]

in this day and age a more interesting character trait would be one who refrains from using swear words during a zombie apocalypse

the writers are in on that hip language dude

you're trying way to hard to not like what other people like with this post. When you get told to have your own opinion on something that doesn't just mean say the opposite of whatever is the status quo, it's cringy and lazy

How much semen do you think her womb could fit?

Like your mouth is any cleaner, OP. And I'm not just talking about all the dicks you put in your mouth daily.

not much because she's a lesbian, her body would reject it and "vomit" it out probably as soon as it entered

You're acting as if most teenagers don't swear regardless.

My little girl doesn't swear nor will I tolerate it

I'm not being a contrarian here. They curse an abnormal amount. It's autistic. I'm in my 20s and I rarely curse around anyone other than my closest friends because it's often just wasted air and it makes you look immature. Even in highschool nobody talked like that. People cursed but it was a seasoning, it wasn't every other sentence.

I don't even remember her swearing at all.Go kill yourself faggot.I do remember her saying "holy shit joel" a lot though.

Yes she does. Just not when you're around.

>I don't even remember her swearing at all
>I do remember her saying "holy shit joel" a lot though.

apparently judges still do

Why is vulgarity an attractive trait in women why do I know tfw no girlfriend :-(

>vulgarity an attractive trait in women
is it, to you?
i find women oversaturated with vulgarity myself, it's the opposite which has become attractive to me

>is it, to you?
Very much so. Music to my ears.

I like a girl that can curse moderately. There are moments when you just need to let out the word fuck.

I also find that girls that aren't "afraid" to curse are more fun to be around. Just my experience, I don't mind girls that don't curse as long as they're goofy and funny I suppose. Still even those girls tend to let out a curse every now and then. Hearing a "good girl" curse actually causes me to gasp in shock lol.

Cursing is a nasty habit.

Only if you do it at the wrong times. Gotta have some respect for other people's ears.

Jesus christ, those DSL's

= Kek

How the FUCK did they get away with this? It's basically CP

It's okay when it's the woman who's a pedophile. :^)

In the context of the character, it made sense.

You have a physically weak girl who is trying to act tough. And one way to do that is swearing, acting like you're always fine, not showing concern for others.

And as the game goes on, those barriers break down as she opens up. It is fairly well written. Sometimes real people are annoying, and so are fictional ones. I think it was purposeful.