Guys, it's Bruce Goodman here, can anyone get me the current adress of Ms.Lana Skye...

Guys, it's Bruce Goodman here, can anyone get me the current adress of Ms.Lana Skye? I need to talk with her about some evidence transferrals...

That last chapter sucked ass

... why?
Ema wasn't great (though IMO reasonable) but I can't think of much about it that was bad

gant was one of the best villains in the entire series, though.

ema was just a filler in case 1-5, she is much better in the 4th game.

only good thing about her aai self is her good design.

I know she gets better, but her 1-5 incarnation replacing Maya is one of the few things I could think of worth bitching about from the case

I want Lana to grab my dick

I only finished the first game and the last chapter was the worst of all of them.
Obtuse shit left and right and the most backtracking of all the cases.
Going to start 2 soon.

isn't lana a canon lesbian

Even worse than 1-2? Put together though it was it was kind of a kiddie gloves case
>backtracking
Sure but the menuing time involved is pretty minimal
Still, AA1 is a remarkably tight game, probably the best in the franchise ignoring the fact that I haven't played 6 but I doubt it'll be at that level

The wants of the dicked are irrelevant to the wants of my dick

Take a couple days off, pal. The evidence will still be here when you get back

You sure? This matters a lot to me, Angel and Jake.

I know, but if you keep working non stop by the book you're going to attract the wrong kind of attention

An you're asking this on an anonymous imageboard? What if someone is setting you up for a trap? It's like you want to get robbed or killed.

Maybe you could get a hand from Gant. You did work the case with him

I understand you have an opinion but I'm here to tell you it's wrong

You got shit taste senpai

Does the Triology game change anything besides the art? I never got to finish the game in a proper way on emulators so I'll give this pack a try.

There was really no choice, Maya was canonically gone at the time.

Some parts are retranslated to correct typos and erase inconsistencies. Aside from that, it's the same as the originals.

But does it correct memes?

They're still in.