What's the difference?

What's the difference?

>left
>okay
You weren't here a few years ago

Has Zelda ever a DLC? Checkmate muslims

when every single thread in here was shiting on nintendo?

good old times

What is Hyrule Warriors?

The same people who dislike the right one also dislike the left one. Day 1 DLC is even more cancer than regular DLC.

>implying dinasty zelda is an actual zelda game

Ones a shit movie, ones a shit game.

The Last of Us season pass was shit on immensely.

Also during the like two straight years before the PS4 was announced you literally couldn't have a thread about anything Sony first party without someone spamming "TODAY I WILL REMIND THEM WHY THERE WILL NEVER BE A PS4 AND SONY IS GOING BANKRUPT"
"Both sides" do this shit, and for both sides it's just idiots who are either incapable of not shitposting, or people who do it for "revenge" who think the other side was serious.

You're perpetuating the cycle. Not that you care anyway, "this board is for shitposting" to you, I'm sure.

Doesn't matter what you think, it still holds the Zelda name.

Left was just DLC, right is expansion.

Sure but it's not a main Zelda game, which I was referring to. A poop by any other names still smells like shit

> It's okay if Nintendo does a shitty thing, because Sony does shitty things
Maybe some people hold companies to actual standards, instead of just "not actively worse than their competitors"? I don't like Sony for that shit, and I don't like Nintendo now, because of that shit

HATE IS EVERYTHING WE GOT. WHITOUT IT WE BECOME A BORING PIECE OF SHIT LIKE NEOGAF OR REDDIT

LET IT BE HATE user. HATE STUFF WITH US

>Adding hard mode counts as an expansion.

Wew lad...

Both sides being Sonyggers and everyone else.

THEY'RE BOTH SHIT

kek neither is ok nintoddler

Day one DLC is shit no matter how you look at it.

Three fucking chest that were obviously cut and and repackaged is fucking atrocious.

>it's not ok until Nintendo starts doing it

Kys yourself Nintendogaf.

>Day one DLC is shit no matter how you look at it.
But it isn't. It's an expansion that's released at the end of the year with some bonus stuff.

>shitting on nintendo
>on nintendogaf

hello newfag, nice falseflagging

Terrible bait.

>newfags gonna newfag

The chests weren't cut and resold for the dlc. It's already confirmed they are all gimmick items.

One of the chests is a red Switch t-shirt. I really don't think that was intended to be in the base game. This was all content being made to be dlc

What's the difference?

Off the record is actually good becouse i don't have to fucking worry about that SHITTY TIMER.