Had
The
Internet
In
Your
Pocket

...WHAT WERE THEY THINKING!?

WE'RE GONNA NEED A BIGGER ASS

Watching AVGN is ultra comfy. Like once a year I rewatch the whole thing over the span of a few days and enjoy it every time.

YOU DIE YOU GO BACK

"Kinda" has to be on the outside of the quotes, chap.

YOUR MOTHER YOUR MOTHER YOUR FATHER YOUR UNCLE

you can just walk over it

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

AVGN is nothing but cringe. I seriously feel bad for the people who grew up with this shit. Today people put out way better content.

>suddenly Sup Forums loves avgn

what happened to all the cuck spam?

James uncued himself when he didn't bow to the media after getting shit for his criticism of the new Ghostbusters movie.

He was officially out of that status when he refused to review Ghostbusters 2016

Yeah, maybe pay attention to the dialogue and surroundings next time.

The hero has redeemed

>PILOT AGE
1: Simon's Quest
11: Double Dragon 3

>GOLDEN AGE
12: Friday the 13th
105: Atari Sports

>SILVER AGE
106: Ikari Warriors
110: Alien 3

>MODERN AGE
111: AVGN Games
current

he uncucked himself with the ghostbusters non-review by pissing off the progressive left, revealing his redpill power levels in the process and it coming to life that his kid was actually his. His hairline is even getting better. Now APOLOGIZE!

WIPE YOUR ASS WITH TOTO

>there will never be a renaissance age

Perhaps not. Only the twilght of James n Mike.

I'd rather have a diarrhea dig take a LAVA DUMP all over the screen

WHERE DID THE HAIR GO

You have a map.

WE GOT THIS MAN, WE GOT THIS BY THE ASS

I think the best part is that he didn't give any of the media bashing him the time of day. He didn't do any follow-up apology/explanation videos, he said nothing on social media, and he didn't delete the video. He just let it pass and eventually they backed off. That's the mature thing to do.

>GOLDEN AGE
>No Paperboy

Shit list.

YOU BET JURRASIC SUCKS

It was never funny to begin with and was just a shitty forced meme that Sup Forums kept pushing.
James has always been and always will be /ourguy/, but millennials obviously wouldn't know because they grew up on Pewdiepie and Markiplier

>his first video is 11 years old
>reading the comments
>i was just a lad when i started watching AVGN and now im a man

> those batman moans every time he got hit in the Jaguar game

>"I'd rather listen to a baby choke on it's own puke chunks!"
>Few seconds later
>"That's foul, I apologize."

YOU PRESS DOWN TO JUMP

Look at these titles! "Baseball", "Basketball", "Football", not this "Madden" shit. Just plain-ass, normal, everyday, no question about it, no NFL, no year, not named after a player, not named after a coach, not named after the referee's pet goldfish, no quarterback, dime-back, Nickelback, simple, ordinary, un-embellished, unmistakable, crystal clear, as frank as Frankenstein, as blunt as an atom bomb, one compound word: It's MOTHERFUCKIN', GODDAMNED, SONS-OF-BITCHIN', FUCK-FUCK-FUCKING FOOTBALL!

Yeah, I never even understood the meme. He has a photo of him and his wife with a white baby. It's usually a white couple with a black baby that starts the meme. It was always stupid. Now people like Anthony Burch I get, he was proud of having open relationships and shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=vp9SNJHKlmU

>Aand it's one of the worst games I've ever played

>Let's player doesn't shut the fuck up in a cutscene
>LOL WHERE THE FUCK DO I GO THIS GAME DOESN'T TELL ME ANYTHING

>Almost daily AVGN threads
>No Irate Gamer threads
>Ever

why?

Its cus he suks and his shit is all retarted

TO SHIT OUT THIS FUCKING TURD

>the days where you had to buy strategy guides or figure it out yourself or ask a friend who has played the game before by calling their house phone
i want them back

>press down to jump

What was their endgame?

Because he's quite literally a joke to fucking everyone that even remembers him. He also thinks he's a ghost hunter and he reviews legos or some shit now.
youtube.com/watch?v=cxbAC7IWP7E