Lianshi

Lianshi

Best dynasty grill.

Character-wise maybe.

Not even close to be the best one to play as.

I love big chink tiddies as much as anyone else, but I hope they shrink them a fraction. Those badboys are thicker than her head.

Thank god they got rid of that garbage Xbow too.

I hope she actually has screen time in DW9, she barely appeared in DW8.

The tits are enlarged on that picture

>but I hope they shrink them a fraction. Those badboys are thicker than her head.
Why do people like you waste our precious oxygen? Stop breathing.

They are? It is the same size as the official art.

Sadly she is on the least popular side, having the biggest meat buns in among the women didn't amount to anything, Japan really is obssessed with blondies, Wang Yuanji wrecks any poll she is in, when only females are allowed of course otherwise DW is fujo paradise like Sengoku Basara, the pretty dudes dominate all polls.

>boobs clipping into each other

DW9 would really benefit itself by using the Soft Engine, the way Lianshi's breasts jiggle in DW7 and DW8 is just sad to look at, it's amazingly poorly done, like why did they even put it in the first place if it was going to look so bad.

Even DOA girls suffer from it, the more graphicaly modest DW won't improve any time soon.

It's just a matter of them not actually caring enough to prevent it from happening too, not the size.

I made my Skyrim character have boobs roughly twice the size of her head with sliders, but they don't clip into each other because of how carefully I picked which sliders to move.

chinese tiddies

Fucking kys retard. Obnoxiously large tit-lovers need to be put to fucking sleep.

Your kind needs to be gased, filthy scum.

Lianshit

For the life of me can't Koei improve the fucking crossbow users? Fucking really, the moveset is copy pasted into every Musou game of their and they suck all the time.

Xing Cai

hang yourself you homosexual.

Wu Women > Jin Women > Wei Women > Shu Women.

Don't talk shit about tits Tyrone go to your designated ass thread

Never seen a black dude dissing tits, even if he loved asses like no other,, that user just sounded life a regular fag or a DFC fag.