Hello Sup Forums I'm a former Philips employee. I was employed from April 1988 to August 2002 as a PR representative...

Hello Sup Forums I'm a former Philips employee. I was employed from April 1988 to August 2002 as a PR representative. I witnessed first hand the debacle of the Philips CDI. I have information on a few unreleased games including a Mario game. "Not Mario wacky worlds or hotel Mario."
It was titled super Mario star chase and was more or less an early endless runner.

That's nice

That's neat if true.
Also it seems Nintendo pretty much came up with a lot of mobile-tier games (Animal crossing is another example) before they were even a thing.

The graphics look worse than SMW.

Sup Forums is full of gullible retards. You'll get your attention, don't worry.

Interesting if true. Would be nice if you provided any form of proof.

Here's an early screenshot of a Zelda game which would later turn into the highly acclaimed CDi Zelda games

A proposed starfox game

Lemmings.

So which Nintendo Power issue is this?

Street fighter 2.

Street fighter 2,again.

Ninja turtles.

Go write a book about it fag

Simpsons.

There was also going to a baseball game, a UFO game. A CDi version of Dr.mario. A sequel to Plok!
A Christmas themed platformer and more.

Why did you post the screenshots only and not the text on the pages too?

Cool thread OP, but I think this is more suited to /vr/.

I have the Goldstar 720 model with a bad cd drive, which one was the best mechanically?

Come on now. I know the CDI was shit but it could do better than these shit looking games.

Why do these OP's always just ghost the thread after dumping the screenshots.

At least tell us where you got these from.

These are all from the Mario Paint instruction manual.

these were printed using a modern home printer

anything printed in an actual magazine or whatever would have been printed using a different process and you'd see the dots

Scratch that, they came from the players guide

Thank you