Thank you for beta testing P5, Nier, and Nioh PS4fags ;)

Thank you for beta testing P5, Nier, and Nioh PS4fags ;)

Other urls found in this thread:

kotaku.com/5968398/why-resident-evil-4-became-a-nintendo-exclusive
neowin.net/news/nier-automata-not-coming-to-xbox-one
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DELET THIS!

yeah i'm sure they'll want to work with him after the Scalebound fiasco

None of that matters he'll just throw money at their face until they port it.

Scared that I will soon be playing Nioh in the glorious Scorpio?

>Nier/nioh
>JRPGs

>xboxers are literally this desperate for playing our exclusives

>multiplats

SO THIS.... IS THE POWER.... OF THE SCORPIO

Do you really think Sony is gonna publish Nioh on the Xbone?

kek

I was just naming soon-to-be ex-exclusives.
Microsoft is loaded, don't you forget. Once Atlus and co sees the dough, they will immediately forget their "muh sony loyalty".

You're welcome! If those games get Xbox releases I hope you guys have fun! The more people who get to play a fun game the better!

If Nier, P5 and Nioh come to xbox they'll come to pc too, which annihilates every reason to buy an Xbox.

>never ever right?

Yeah like how the Xbone getting RDR2 means the PC is getting it too, right?

Nice copping mechanism you chode, XBOX WINS AGAIN BABY, SONY ETERNALLY BTFO!

>Sony published Nioh
Just more lies you fags made. Sony didn't publish shit. The sooner you guys accept that Sony third party exclusives will be gone soon thanks to the Switch and Scorpio, the better.

Screen cap this. Itll be good ammo if you're right and itll be good cringe content if you're wrong. You can thank me later.

>he thinks play anywhere means non exclusives

ahh the rare xbone thread, I was beginning to think you guys no longer existed

been kinda lonely with only toddlers and cucks to talk to

If that was true the newest SMT game wouldn't be exclusive to the switch and would also come to PS4

You have no idea how Atlus operates, and an Xbone port of P5 after Sega said all those things about P5 on PC and switch?

There is noway in hell P5 will ever be on anything Xbawks

Also this: Nier was already announced on PC, square themselves decided to pick PC over the XB1, that should tell you everything about Japanese publishers in general also the fact that the XB1 sells consoles in the literal hundreds every week in Japan while also getting outsold by the Wii U (a ded console that is getting replaced in 12 days) by a ratio of 10:1 in favour of the Wii U...

Sony publised it in the West dipshit, the game and the IP are still owned by TK, Nioh is another Bayo 2 in the sense that Sega still owns the Bayo IP but Bayo 2 is never touching any other console that is not made by Nintendo.

D-delete this!

>microsoft talking to japs
HMMMMMM
kotaku.com/5968398/why-resident-evil-4-became-a-nintendo-exclusive

>JP: Koei Tecmo
So Sony doesn't own it

I will, sorry

>Sony Interactive Entertainment
So Koei Tecmo doesn't own it.

ok

neowin.net/news/nier-automata-not-coming-to-xbox-one

What would they even gain from getting nioh? Sony has the publishing rights everywhere but japan which means the only way you'd be playing nioh on xbox one would be by importing the JP version. And I don't see why microsoft would want to make a deal like that seeing how JP is their weakest region and the amount of people who would import it seems to be relatively small aswell.

It was pretty obvious to see the game wasn't going anywhere

The game started development in 2013 and last we saw it in 2016 it still looked like an alpha, Microsoft most likely decided they would rather sink money into other projects rather than go all in on something people weren't really interested in

But the first Nier was on 360 and Automata is already multiplat

spencer is a idiot, he should pay for rdr2 being a xbone and pc exclusive for a year.

boom entire xbox market saved.

someone should tell that fuckface spencer to get a new Power Stone game

>it's future
Fucking retard.

After Scalebound I doubt we'll see Automata.

Hell yeah baby

>what is resident evil 7

>Nioh
>Published by Sony
>nothing in this tweet mentions anything about Tram Ninja or getting PS4 exclusives on the Xbone
>NIOH IS COMING TO XBOX BROS!!

Doubt.tiff

Nioh would be another Bayo2 if Sony had payed the development costs, what they didn't.

Nioh is a JRPG unless you're the kind of cuck who thinks that "JRPG" is a specific style or genre, which is flat wrong.

NieR is just an action adventure game.

Enjoy getting tales of berseria LOL

Nah, PS can keep the shit Tales games.
We want the real games.

Never ever xbot cuck.

Nioh is an action adventure game, you fuck. It has RPG elements but that doesn't make it an RPG.

JRPG are turn based games. It's not millrnials think JRPG means made in Japan because by the time they started playing games turn based was dead

lol

>mfw im getting paid to go to japan just to cancel the entire japanese gaming industry
Its over weebs.

Holy shit.
If I will somehow be able to play Persona 5 AND Nier on my Scorpio, I will be a very happy man. Hopefully Spencer is ready to cough up the dough though.

Phil "weeb tears" Spencer
Phil "If its jap send it back" Spencer
Phil "the third nuke" Spencer

Doesn't sony own the rights to the studio that made the persona 5 music or cutscenes or some shit?

Sony also owns Blueray and Adam Sandler movies

Unfortunately those are both available on Xbox

>Sony didn't publish shit

You stupid fuck

Sony has the western rights for Nioh's publishing rights

Why the fuck are you pretending to ignore this?

Why the fuck would nier port on xbox happen when the same devs had huge fall out with Microsoft?

>implying that platinum will ever ever want anything to do with microsoft

That's crpg, retard, also you're compensating for your autism too much. Turn based gameplay was always shit and invented because of technical limitations at the time of its inception, time to take those nostalgia goggles off, kiddo.

I like Spencer. I feel bad he's stuck steering that sinking ship. Nips are fucking virulently allergic to the XBox, they should have held on to garbage like idolmaster for dear life.

That's okay because at least P5 will be on the system. :)
>b-b-but Persona would never leave Sony
See Persona 4 Arena and Persona Q. Hell, even Catherine.

Do you know when Nioh development started?

Thank you for beta testing Bloodborne too ;)
Oh, wait.

He's been in charge for YEARS now. He should have been in contact with Japanese publishers a week after getting the job.

japan hates microsoft at a cultural level because they are stereotypical american dickheads

they already tried the dump truck of money with the originl xbox and they just pissed everyone off

>japan hates microsoft at a cultural level because they are stereotypical american dickheads
Funny that Japan thinks like this when Americans barely buys their otaku pandering shit.

So every single game that comes out of Japan is a JRPG then since the you play the role of another character and the universally accepted definition doesn't apply anymore because you specifically said so?

How about another Lost Odyssey? Some type of first party jrpg xboner game would be great right now.

Bloodborne 2 WILL be exclusive to scorpio. Thx for beta testing it bitches.