Are your friends your power, Sup Forums?

Are your friends your power, Sup Forums?

Hahaha. I don't have any friends. My life is an endless stream of desperate loneliness. I don't know the first thing about making friends and I'm probably gonna be alone for the rest of my life.

Kingdom Hearts was never a good franchise.

I should fucking hope not, considering that Sora got his fucking ass kicked right after pulling that shit.

He beat Xemnas, though.

I only have one friend and lately he's too busy getting his wallet sucked dry by some long distance SJW "gf".

He barely even texts me about the sports games anymore

>got stalled long enough that he was so weak he couldn't even get his ass off the ground
>young xehanort just waltzes up and DARKNESS-es the fuck out of him while being a smug cunt
He got his ass outplayed, dude.

He didn't need to be stalled. He already fell into their trap hook, line and sinker the moment he fell into that world.

Besides, you could argue that everything that happened needed to happen anyway.

No
My F-14 is

That's a funny image, i don't know if that Kairi over there is the low-poly model or the cutscene model, but since the low-poly models from the PS2 games didn't had blocky hands she has actual fingers compared to Ventus, Terra and Riku

Took me a while, but you're fucking right. Ventus's left hand is so fucked up.

That is weird. To be fair, though, it's not like they're onscreen for more than three seconds in the actual cutscene.

Cute girls are my power

As cheesy as it sounds, yeah. I don't know how someone would survive without any friends.

why is sora with different hair there twice

No, I do not use my friends

Ventus is only there once, user.

I KNOW NOW...

WITHOUT A DOUBT

this hit me kinda hard.

which one is ventus they look the same

(me)

Left side of the picture, right side from Sora's perspective.